12 Reviews for Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches

Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

Melissa was just great! She did an amazing job officiating our wedding day. She spoke with such passion! Thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Halisha, 2/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I couldn't have asked for anyone better to perform our wedding ceremony. Melissa was amazing and our ceremony was just what we wanted, small, simple and intimate.

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Melissa did an amazing job performing our wedding ceremony. I could not have asked for a better ceremony. It was so beautiful. She was very helpful throughout the entire process. Gave me lots of tips, advice, and pointers on how to choose a ceremony that was right for us. She was very prompt in getting back to me with any questions or concerns I had which is a huge plus for me. She was always available via phone or email. I received compliments from my guests on how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Melissa :-)

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Melissa was absolutely fantastic! She created the perfect ceremony for us! We had a slight complication during the ceremony with music and she handled it perfectly and kept things moving right along! She was professional, easy to work with, and she is a great public speaker. My husband and I would not have changed a thing in regards to her officiating our wedding. We highly recommend her--You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Melissa was extremely professional and friendly from the day we first made contact. Her experience and love for her job shows every step of the way. Andrew and I were given several options and Melissa took note of our preferred ceremony style, taking in to account every small detail. We would highly recommend Melissa to anyone wanting a beautiful beach wedding. All our guests had positive reviews also, saying how well the ceremony was conducted. THANK YOU MELISSA. You helped make our day perfect

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am incredibly happy with my choice in Melissa as the officiant of my wedding. When my husband and I found ourselves in need she was there to help. She's availabe to you. Our ceremony was beautifully written and overall we are truly blessed. She will take care of all the paper work after the ceremony which is fantastic. Got back from our honeymoon and our certificate was waiting :) Thanks again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melissa and her husband picked and planned the perfect spot, and the ceremony was wonderful. Pictures were outstanding. If you are out of state and need a wedding on the beach, choose Melissa.

Profile Picture David, 7/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

excellent ceremony, very professional.

Profile Picture cassandra, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Occasionally Yours for anyone wanting a beautiful and easy beach elopement. Melissa was very responsive and helpful in making our day fun and stress free. The photographs came out beautiful and we were very happy with the overall experience.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melissa could not have been any more professional and wonderful on the day of the wedding and the planning we did before. She was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and wrote one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've heard in a long time. I was very pleased with everything! She was also super cool about having to wait a while, I gave her the wrong start time for the wedding, and believe me I appreciated it! Thanks Melissa, I will definitely be recommending you to any friends in Florida who are looking for an officiant :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Melissa is AMAZING. She asked all the right questions during our meeting and read my husband and I perfectly. Our ceremony was so fitting. She customizes for each couple, so each ceremony in unique. I couldn't imagine it going any better. She is so professional, sweet, responsive, and completely open to any requests you may have. Thank-you so much Melissa for making our ceremony so perfect!!!

Profile Picture April, 8/10/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Melissa Straub was our wedding officiant in March 2012. She was such a delight to work with from day one! She met with us to learn a bit about who we are & what we envisioned for our ceremony. She is super sweet & really took the time to listen to our wants/requests. She was really prompt with all communications & made planning our ceremony pretty easy w/ suggestions & ideas!
Our ceremony was PERFECT! We really could not have asked for more . . . everyone loved how it was a little different, yet still traditional . . . she really incorporated who we are & added some cute touches!
We highly recommend her services! She's the best!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/24/12, 6 Reviews