Occasionally Yours Foral Design Reviews

3 | Hickory Hills, IL

3 Reviews for Occasionally Yours Foral Design

Pat did an amazing job on my flowers. I didn't know what to expect except from the pictures I've seen of her work. When I walked into the church and reception it was breathtaking. She's very reasonably priced and her service is incredible from setting up the ceremony to taking it all to the reception. PRICELESS :)

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2012

Pat is an extraordinarily talented florist and I am so happy we decided to work with her. I was nervous about working with a vendor without a website presence and no weddingwire reviews.
    Pat may be the most talented florist i've ever met and I met with a lot of them while florist shopping for our wedding. I was able to get everything I wanted- orchids, Casa blanca and Stargazer Lillies, and hot pink and apricot roses for all ceremony and reception flowers. Pat made it work for our $1600 budget and all the arrangements exceeded our expectations. The flowers were in excellent condition and they lasted for almost a week after the wedding. Her work is incredible. If you have expensive taste but are on a buget Pat is the florist for you. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jenifer · Married on 05/25/2008

This florist works out of her house which allows for extremely reasonable prices. She spent a lot of time explaining bouquet styles and good flower choices and gave a specific written estimate at my first visit. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. She also offers an option for a small fee to stay throughout the ceremony and transport all the flowers afterwards to set them up again at the reception site.

Sent on 08/31/2008