Occasion Creation Reviews

74 | Trafford, PA

74 Reviews for Occasion Creation

Shannon · Married on 10/03/2015

Missy is the only one I would trust creating a cookie table for over 100 dozen cookies! Not only was the design exactly what I envisioned, but the cookie table was a talking point of our reception!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/01/2015

Missy, the owner of Occassion Creation is great to work with, very friendly and happy to help. She designed beautiful custom paper work for everything in our wedding from the save the dates and invitations and thank you cards to the signs during the reception (sign the guest book, customized bar menu, ect.) We viewed many examples to help decide what we liked best. We were very pleased with everything done by Missy!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/11/2015

Missy was amazing to work with! I met her early on in the wedding planning process, and just talking to her about my ideas for the special day made me so excited to get planning!

Our invitations were perfect. Missy made proofs and no issue tweaking and changing things to make sure they were EXACTLY what we wanted. We let Missy know our budget, and she did her best to make sure it would work.

The way that she helped us transform our blank canvas venue into the wedding location of our dreams still shocks me. She was so willing to provide decor to add to and supplement the decorations my family and I had made was so helpful. Missy was also a complete BOSS when it came to dealing with my very difficult site coordinator.

I cannot say enough for how she truly helped take my ideas to the next level. I was nothing short of impressed!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Becky · Married on 06/19/2015

Missy from Occasion Creations was extremely professional, respectful and went above and beyond to make my daughter Bria's wedding perfect! Her added expertise and personal touch made such a huge difference. The quality of her items that we rented were just so gorgeous. Bria came in with all of her plans and ideas and Missy was so creative with everything:) The seating arrangement chart, gift card box, her presentation of our cookies, candies and popcorn sweet treats table were all totally awesome!!! The memorial table, the signage on the cocktail bar were all phenomenal as well. Truthfully, words cannot express my feelings when I walked into the venue and saw her arrangement of everything:) Missy communicated very often and was always willing and able to make modifications when warranted. I feel without her assistance, our wedding would not have been as beautiful. It was a total Pinterest wedding and the so many compliments that I received on how it all was decorated made me so happy! My daughter Bria and I were very glad that we found Missy as our wedding planner, we honestly enjoyed working with her and I would recommend her in a heartbeat to any future bride!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Lynn · Married on 03/21/2015

I found this company a few weeks before my wedding. I wish I had Missy to work with for the entire wedding. She did my place cards, which were incredible. I rented some frames and mirrors and it was all reasonably priced. Job well done!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Maureen · Married on 10/11/2014

Missy at Occasion Creation was so great to work with!! She made the invitation process so EASY and they looked absolutely amazing!! I couldn't be happier with them!! Also, Missy made our wedding party place cards, table numbers, seating chart, guest book sign and bar menu to match our invitations! I received several compliments from family and friends! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thanks for everything Missy! :)

Sent on 11/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

Missy is very meticulous about her work and couldn't be more helpful in assisting you with your event! I recommend this business to every bride I meet.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/04/2014

Missy was amazing to work with from the start to finish! When we first met, I had different ideas of how I wanted my invitations and she portrayed them better than I could have imagined. Everyone commented on how much they loved my invitations because they were so unique. If you want something that is unique and not like anything else out there, then use Missy! Missy is very meticulous and will work with you to make sure your items are perfect for your special day. From my invitations to my programs and rented décor, I LOVED it all. I would highly recommend Occasion Creation for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/17/2014

We loved our invitations!! Thank you for being so awesome.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Niecy · Married on 08/30/2014

Missy was referred to me after I was challenged with another vendor for my wedding invitations and wedding program cover. It was a DIVINE CONNECTION. Missy was amazing and so creative. The experience of design was inspiring and "let's make it work" atmosphere. She captured my vision and created a MASTERPIECE that became the "The Talk" for our special day. She went beyond the call of duty --even for the mailing process.
    I strongly and highly recommend Missy and her team to those who want a memorable experience and wedding expert who exudes customer service!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Sabrina · Married on 06/28/2014

Missy at Occasion Creation was an excellent event planner and I give her my highest recommendation. She created my Bridesmaids Cards, Save the Dates, Shower Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Completed All Signage for my Wedding, and even Helped to set up my wedding the day of. She also handled all outsourcing to vendors such as table linens. Everything created by Missy was absolutey beautiful and I received complements from many people on the design, uniqueness, and quality. My every request was followed and she ensured my entire wedding year planning flowed and was exactly the way I wanted it. She was an absolute lifesaver with her help on the day of my wedding. I highly reccomend you hiring Missy at Occasion Creation for all of your weddin/event needs. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else and I will use her at any future event I need.

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • User3203631 · 2+ years ago

Love how easy Missy has been to work with. Having a package included in our DoubleTree hotel package has been a blessing for us. Love how cooperative she has been with our wedding ideas!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Nikki · Married on 06/21/2014

Missy was absolutely outstanding to work with. As a bride who lives out of the area in which my wedding took place, most of our contact was done over the phone or through email. Missy was so great at designing exactly what I had in mind for our invitations, programs, table numbers, seating chart, and more. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everything was high quality and fit perfectly into our theme.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Angel · Married on 04/13/2014

Missy from Occasion Creation did an absolutely phenomenal job on my wedding invitations!! My theme is the orange calla lily. She incorperated that into my invitation so beautifully that it was better than I could of imagined. Her stunning work set the tone for how beautiful the actual day will be. Her quality of service and product was top of the line and couldn't compare to other invitations I've ordered samples from. She was not only extremely professional and talented, but friendly and very easy to work with. She truly cared about delivering what I wanted and helping to make my day and vision come true. I started to receive compliments on the invitations prior to getting the responses back! If you are looking for a quality product from an individual that cares and that will emphasize the importance of your event and give the wow factor to your guest, use Occasion Creation! Missy will customize an invitation to something you can only dream of!

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • Smoothcello007

Martania · Married on 04/03/2014

Missy was absolutely wonderful from the first time I met her! She helped me turn my confusing vision into a reality. I could not have picked a better person to help add personal and unique touches for our wedding. Missy was extremely friendly, professional, and SO creative! She is amazing at her job and I highly recommend her!! My husband still agrees that it was the best choice we made when it came to our wedding paper decor, besides saying "I Do". =)

Sent on 04/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2014

Does amazing work and very professional. Pleasure to work with her and her staff. Her prices are very competitive and she is willing to work with your budget. I can't wait to use her services for another event in the future!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2013

Missy at Occasion Creation is great to work with! She created many things for my New Year's Eve wedding and I was very happy with how everything turned out. To start she custom designed my invitations to match the "New Year's" theme (she also created coordinating Thank You cards after the wedding...loved them!). She designed and set up my candy table...the linens and signage matched my colors and the New Year's theme (she even created a cute clock to sit in the middle of the table). My table numbers were champagne bottles and she custom created the labels for them, again to match my colors and theme! She also made my seating chart...and you guessed it...it fit in perfectly with the NYE theme! :) In addition to all of the wonder paper products/signage she created, I also rented a cake and cupcake stand, a card box, and my head table linen from her. I would recommend her for your wedding. She is very creative, kind and great to work with :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Nina · Married on 11/30/2013

Missy provided the escort cards, table numbers and 5 signs for my reception. She was extremely friendly and easy to work with. The cards and signs were exactly how I wanted them to be. Also, I had a last minute name change on the escort cards and she was able to fix it for me they day she was delivering them to the venue! I was so happy that she did this for me and would recommend her to my friends!

Thanks!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Sherry · Married on 11/23/2013

Missy does excellent work! I would recommend her to anyone who is having a special occasion! She made my invitations as well as decorated my bridal shower. The theme was a love story! The bridal shower was so beautiful it looked like a wedding! I had so many compliments because of her! So of course for my wedding I had her make the invitations. My wedding invitations were so unique and elegant. Many of my guest told me that these were the most beautiful invitations that they have ever seen. I'm so glad I had missy to help me with wedding planning. She made my dream wedding come true! She is truly talented and very creative at what she does. She goes above and beyond for her customers.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Heather · Married on 10/11/2013

Missy was great to work with! She is very creative and will make anything you want. I received so many compliments on my wedding invitations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Hillary · Married on 10/04/2013

I spent a great deal of time doing DIY items for my wedding, but I was stressed out about pulling it all together myself on my wedding day. Missy at Occasion Creations took care of everything. She was able to take the vision that I had in my head, and make it a reality, all while I was getting ready and relaxing for my big day. She was MORE than flexible with me, and always put me at ease. She also did our invitations, programs, escort cards, favor tags, menu tents, and a few other framed signs for the wedding and reception - all of which were beautifully designed, and turned out amazing. EVERYONE LOVED the invitations! I also had SO MANY compliments from our guests about all of the little touches and the details that were added for our big day... thanks to Missy, all of my plans were fully executed. I would hire Occasion Creations again in a heartbeat for another special event. Money well spent!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

occassion creation went above and beyond my expectations. Missy was so willing to work with me and made my wedding day so beautiful. I would highly recommend Occasion creation to every bride. Missy is so creative and will do anything she can to satisfy her clients.

Sent on 10/21/2013

macey · Married on 09/21/2013

Occasion Creation is amazing! I contacted Missy first to help with my sister's bridal shower and we hit it off! She makes you feel so comfortable with her and not once did she complain when I continuously changed my mind. :) Not only did she do the stationary but she did the centerpieces AND EVEN HELPED ME SET UP! We then went on to use her for the menus, programs, and favors for my sister's destination wedding as well and I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with how they turned out. We gave her a vision of what we wanted and she created it beyond! I try to think of events to plan just so I can use OCD! I am so glad to have met you and I will highly recommend you to any and everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Kristyn · Married on 09/21/2013

Occasion creation created the most spectacular cookie and cake display at my wedding. I received lots and lots of compliments on it. . Everyone enjoyed it! Much appreciation to Missy for all her great ideas and creativity! She has a passion for event planning! I would highly recommend her services for smooth planning and a beautiful outcome!

Kristyn

Sent on 10/12/2013

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2013

Occasion Creations was such a big help in making the wedding of my dreams! From the very beginning to the very end Missy at occasion creations was there to help. Everything from my bridal invitation to my wedding invitation was done with such professionalism. I will be going to back to see Missy for any events I have in the near future!

Sent on 10/14/2013