O'Brien Photo Reviews

12 | Springfield, MA

12 Reviews for O'Brien Photo

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Kate and Pat of O'Brien Photo. From our very first interaction via Skype, to our engagement photos, pre-wedding planning and finally the big day, they were phenomenal to work with. Their friendliness and sense of humor made it easy to get comfortable in front of the camera, and there professionalism was abundant. They were unobtrusive, but still able to capture every detail of the entire wedding. The photo's came out amazing and you can truly tell how much passion they have for their work.

Carianne · Married on 04/19/2014

There isn't enough room to write all the amazing qualities these two photographers have! They are professional, flexible, and open to all your ideas and visions! Our same day slide show took my breath away! In love with our photos and how can you not love pat and Kate?! I highly recommend them! Your search stops here with them!

Sean & Niki · Married on 10/12/2013

We could clearly write a novel on the superior service Pat & Kate provided. Along with our wedding pictures, they also did our engagement photos. First and foremost, their expertise and willingness to find that "perfect picture" were what we valued most. They are both laid back, fun, and most concerned on how we felt during the whole thing. We had a large wedding party (20 people) and they were so patient and ensured we got all the pictures we wanted. Another huge positive is their drive to get you your pictures back at a ridiculously fast rate. They made our wedding day awesome, and when it's your time to tie the knot... Do yourself a favor... Call them. Don't waste your time elsewhere.

Carly · Married on 07/13/2013

Do yourself a favor and do not waste a second longer searching for a photographer!! My now husband and I hired this talented duo about 1 & 1/2 ago, and scheduled our engagement photos. Needless to say, we were nervous to get such candid shots taken, as we are certainly not regulars in front of the camera! Within 10 minutes, we were laughing our heads off and having a blast. They made it SO easy to relax and just be ourselves! Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous - including a tear jerking slideshow they put together on their site of our photos to music. The moment I saw them, I knew we had made the best possible decision! Our wedding was 11 days ago, and we ALREADY have seen ALL of the stunning edited photos, given over 1,000 photos on files, and have our album in the works! I AM SO EXCITED to have these memories captured so intimately - we skipped a videographer, so the attention to detail in the hundreds of photos is so heart warming, and carries us right back to those moments! Since I posted photos on Facebook, every engaged couple we know has been inquiring about O'Brien Photo, and drooling over their work. I'll recommend and use this couple for anything I want incredible photos for!

Kimberly · Married on 07/06/2013

Kate and Pat are extraordinary. They are kind, fun, unobtrusive, supportive, and talented. They were invisible at my wedding, but so fun during our meetings. Our pictures are stunning, personal, and timeless. They captured our wedding better than I could have imagined. I cannot express enough thanks for what they have given us.

We loved working with Kate & Pat. Our photos are beautiful & the experience was wonderful. We have so many compliments from our guests & family!

Sara · Married on 06/30/2012

Pat and Kate were absolutely amazing! What we loved most about them was how comfortable we felt around them! They were professional, fun, creative, and knowledgeable. It is so easy to see how much pride they take in their work by their little touches that make all the difference. The pictures they took really captured who we are and showed our happiness! Choosing O'Brien photo was by far the best decision we made!

lydia · Married on 06/23/2012

My husband and I couldnt be happier with our pictures or our experience. O'Brien photo was great! They were both so professional yet personable in every step of the process. There were able to capture all the perfect moments of our big day and made us both feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were able to have fun while getting such natural (not posed) pictures that we will remember our wedding by. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography for any reason or event!

Amelia · Married on 06/16/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Kate and Pat.

Robin · Married on 07/30/2011

Pat and Kate did such a terrific job!!! If anyone needs photographer, you would not be disappointed. The two of them work so well together that no moment is missed. Their photos are absolutely beautiful. I have made several recommendations to friends on their behalf.

Lara · Married on 08/31/2013

If I could rate these guys higher I would - the photos were absolutely stunning. Beyond that, Kate & Pat are extremely professional and took the time to get to know us and ask lots of questions to make sure what we got is exactly what we wanted. They captured the details of the day, made us look fantastic, and were easygoing and a pleasure to work with through the whole process. Highly recommend.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/15/2011

Kate and Pat were so easy to work with from the very beginning. They met with us according to our schedule prior to the wedding and answered all of our questions. When our wedding day came I knew the photography was one thing I did not have to worry about. We received our pictures just a few weeks after our wedding and were so happy with the overall quality. Many family members and friends have commented on the quality of the pictures and I would recommend O'Brien Photo to anyone looking for wedding photography.