Obie Media Reviews

Obie Media View more information

• Cruz
    Cruz B. Married on 05/17/2021

Out of the park job!

My wife and I owe a big thank you to Obie Media as they not only handled our needed photography, videography, and DJ services for our special day but delivered us video that was bigger than life! If you want a company that will turn your wedding day into a blockbuster quality movie, Obie Media is the one!
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 05/29/2020

Awesome guys

Skyeler and Harrison were so much fun to work with! They were punctual and professional as well. Thanks guys!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/12/2019

Favorite part of our wedding!

Obie Media was the highlight of our wedding. We did the love story video and had it played at the wedding, everyone was obsessed with it and said how beautiful it was. All day Obie media was so professional and accommodating! They work great with other vendors and as the bride I barely even knew they were there. It was the most stress free part of my wedding planning and day. I will be using them for anything and everything in the future. I cannot say how fantastic they truly are. The moments they capture are amazing and something we will have and cherish forever. You will not regret for a second choosing them! Worth every single penny!
  • Whitley
    Whitley Married on 09/14/2019

Professional, quality videography work with drone

Obie Media was so easy and professional to work with for our wedding in September 2019. They suggested we write letters to each other for before our first look, and I'm so glad we did because it was such a nice touch in our video. Harrison and Skyeler were so easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease leading up to our wedding day. They were our first vendor at our venue and the last to leave, and they were very attentive and everywhere we looked they were right there to capture our special moments. The drone was such an awesome feature! Our wedding video was completed in a timely manner and it was the perfect highlight of our wedding day. We love the video and how everything flowed together so well. We totally recommend Obie Media for all your video needs- you will not be disappointed!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey E. Married on 07/19/2019

Obie Media went above & beyond our expectations!

We are so glad we chose Obie Media as our wedding videographer. We asked them to do a trailer of our ceremony. They arrived early and were able to cover my husband and I reading our letters to each other, our first look and some of our wedding party which they added to our video! Our video included so many special parts of our day and we are so happy we can look back on for years to come. Obie Media was a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend to capture your special day!
  • Sam
    Sam D. Married on 04/13/2019

worth every penny

So a few people questioned our decision to trust some college kids to do our videography but honestly the moment we met them we knew we were making the right decision. They are all personable and fun and from the first meeting wanted to make sure they answered any and all questions. The day of the wedding we really enjoyed having them around and as people who don't enjoy being videod or having their picture taken we didn't even notice they were doing their job. We also spent a little extra to get one of the specials they had (the video guest book) and are pretty grateful that they tried to walk around to every table and let people know what they were doing and why. Overall we are so glad we chose them and are super pumped to see their final product!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend Videographer

After seeing their work at my sister's wedding, there was no way I was going with anyone else. They are professional, fun, and their work is top notch. I highly recommend their work to future brides!
    Christina V. Married on 05/27/2018

The absolute best!

Obie Media was so great to work with! They had amazing ideas and truly exceeded my expectations! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but it was one of the best decisions we made. If you're looking for a fairytale wedding video you've found your team!
  • Faith
    Faith Married on 05/19/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!

I cannot put into words how amazing this crew of talented and kind hearted people are. Our wedding video looked like a trailer from a movie. It captured our winter wonderland wedding perfectly! Skyeler and his team were so professional and so down to earth to work with. To this day, our wedding video gets so many compliments and I have to thank Obie media for that. I would highly recommend this team to any couple looking for a videographer. Thank you, Obie!
    Joelle F. Married on 04/06/2019

Our Wedding Video

Working with Obie Media was an amazing experience! We could not be more thankful for how well they captured our wedding day. They were so nice, easy to work with, and a lot of fun! You will not be disappointed if you book them!
  • Flory
    Flory A. Married on 11/06/2020

Have yet to receive pics and vid

My wedding was Nov 6, 2020. Contract was said to be done by Jan 6, 2021. It is May 17th now and have not received anything, not even a couple pics or preview. Last message from them was end of January and no response from them since. I know pandemic would delay the production a bit but 4 months after contract date and no update is unacceptable.