Oasis Salon Reviews

5 | Simi Valley, CA

5 Reviews for Oasis Salon

Heather · event on: 06/25/2016

Gena is the best! I've been going to her for almost 20 years, as have all the women in my family. She always knows what will look best on me - color & cut. I can tell her what I want or show her a picture & she'll customize it so it looks good on me. She's truthful if she doesn't think a particular color or cut would work on me, but she always has a suggestion for one that will. I trust her implicitly. I always feel beautiful after a visit with Gena.

She's also fantastic for special occasion hair, like weddings, prom, etc. Anytime Gena does my hair for such an event, I always get tons of compliments. At one wedding, I was told my hair looked better than the bride's hair!!! In addition to her amazing skills as a hairstylist, she's also really good at makeup. She has a fantastic sense of humor. It's a joy to go in, get my hair or makeup done & visit with her. She has the best stories! I always leave with a smile. I recommend Gena to everybody I know. I believe everyone should experience the magic of Gena!

The salon itself is very clean & welcoming. It has a relaxing atmosphere. The people are really nice & helpful.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Maryl · Married on 11/09/2013

Jaimee made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She did an amazing job with my hair and make-up and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. My wedding was in Palm Desert and she arrived extra early and was there waiting for us to get started first thing in the morning. She made the day fun and took all of the nerves away. I highly recommend her and the team from Oasis!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2013

Jaimee Roark has been providing hair and make-up services for many years. She transformed the bride and the bridal party. She prides herself in keeping up to date with all of the latest products (airbrushing, lash services). The pictures turned out phenomenal and our hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night! No one missed precious moments of the celebration to touch up hair or makeup.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jaymee · Married on 11/11/2012

Jaimee is incredible! I've had my makeup done a few times by professionals and always felt like I didn't look like myself afterwards. After my trial with Jaimee, I was SO happy with how my make up turned out and knew I wanted her around on my wedding day. She is not only an insanely talented makeup artist but so much fun to chat with and be around! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Jaimee R and Ashlynn K of Oasis Salon did such a great job with my and my sisters' (bridesmaids) wedding makeup and hair that we felt beautiful the entire day! Jaimee did our makeup and Ashlynn made our hair.
    Jaimee was so pleasant to talk to during the entire session - she told stories we could relate to while working diligently on our faces, which made us feel really comfortable. We loved how professional she was - she even brought her own directors chair ^_^! We wanted a natural look that emphasized our natural beauty and she did just that! We loved how she listened to our desires and was really easy to work with. The makeup was not too much - it was better than we had envisioned.
    Ashlynn was also really friendly and she worked with our requests, even adding flowers beautifully and creatively to our hair! My bridesmaids had their hair braided to the side and I had myself an updo. She did a great job with both, working with our hair lengths, especially since my hair was really long and she patiently worked at getting it all up. Hair and makeup were done on-time with no rushing.
    We got several compliments on our hair and makeup at the wedding and it turned out nicely in the photos. We had an outdoor wedding. I would definitely recommend Jamiee and Ashlynn at Oasis Salon for future weddings!

Sent on 01/15/2016