5 Reviews for Oasis Salon

Updos/Styling (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
4 Oasis Salon Reviews

Jaimee R and Ashlynn K of Oasis Salon did such a great job with my and my sisters' (bridesmaids) wedding makeup and hair that we felt beautiful the entire day! Jaimee did our makeup and Ashlynn made our hair.
Jaimee was so pleasant to talk to during the entire session - she told stories we could relate to while working diligently on our faces, which made us feel really comfortable. We loved how professional she was - she even brought her own directors chair ^_^! We wanted a natural look that emphasized our natural beauty and she did just that! We loved how she listened to our desires and was really easy to work with. The makeup was not too much - it was better than we had envisioned.
Ashlynn was also really friendly and she worked with our requests, even adding flowers beautifully and creatively to our hair! My bridesmaids had their hair braided to the side and I had myself an updo. She did a great job with both, working with our hair lengths, especially since my hair was really long and she patiently worked at getting it all up. Hair and makeup were done on-time with no rushing.
We got several compliments on our hair and makeup at the wedding and it turned out nicely in the photos. We had an outdoor wedding. I would definitely recommend Jamiee and Ashlynn at Oasis Salon for future weddings!

Profile Picture User6214556, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Jaimee made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She did an amazing job with my hair and make-up and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. My wedding was in Palm Desert and she arrived extra early and was there waiting for us to get started first thing in the morning. She made the day fun and took all of the nerves away. I highly recommend her and the team from Oasis!

Profile Picture Maryl, 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaimee Roark has been providing hair and make-up services for many years. She transformed the bride and the bridal party. She prides herself in keeping up to date with all of the latest products (airbrushing, lash services). The pictures turned out phenomenal and our hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night! No one missed precious moments of the celebration to touch up hair or makeup.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jaimee is incredible! I've had my makeup done a few times by professionals and always felt like I didn't look like myself afterwards. After my trial with Jaimee, I was SO happy with how my make up turned out and knew I wanted her around on my wedding day. She is not only an insanely talented makeup artist but so much fun to chat with and be around! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jaymee, 11/11/12, 1 Review