Oasis Artists Reviews

Oasis Artists 7
  • W

Whitney S · Married on 03/30/2019

Best wedding band ever!

What a great time we had thanks to Oasis Artists. We booked the 12 piece version of Pop Town Sugar band for our wedding and it was FANTASTIC! They kept the crowd engaged and dancing the whole night! They made our wedding dream come true and we're really happy to have made the right choice hiring them. All the musicians were very professional, they had a great look and were all highly skilled. The booking process was very easy, Darius and Noel were very helpful throughout the whole process and they were very easy to communicate with, and very accommodating with our many requests. We would choose them over and over again and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Oasis Artists, you rock!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 03/09/2019

The day we met Oasis Artists

Our search for an excellent wedding band came to a happy ending when we found out about Oasis Artists. Our event planner got us invited to a private showcase to see their bands live in LA. We were blown away at the very first song, while we were savoring delicious appetizers with a flute of champagne. We really enjoyed the opportunity to meet and greet with the artists and talent agents, it really made us feel that we were in good hands. We decided to book the 12 piece version of Pop Town Sugar and it was an excellent decision. Our event planner worked hand in hand with our band's talent manager and everything on our special day was perfect. I would do it again and over again, you can book them with confidence.

Steve · Married on 03/07/2019

Best wedding band!!

Pop Town Sugar were AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Priscilla · Married on 03/04/2019

They made my day!

Amazing experience from the beginning to the end. We booked Higher Ground for our reception and only got so many compliments. They kept everyone dancing all night long and made my day very special. Without any hesitation, I would book them again!

• Kelvin

Kelvin · Married on 02/22/2019

Our Band Was Awesome!

My wife and I got married in San Diego and we booked our band Pop Town Sugar through Oasis Artists. They were such a treat! The music was very high end and the entire team was very professional, the communication was excellent and the service flawless. Our friends keep talking about how amazing they were and that they'd love to hire Pop Town Sugar for their wedding. If you’re looking for an awesome band to get your party started, you should definitely give them a call now!!! I'll give them 6 stars if I could!

Taylor Felix · Married on 02/16/2019

Pop sugar were awesome!

This band is the best option out there and will make your event planning very easy. We just had Darius and Noel leading the band at our wedding at The Hyatt hotel in Huntington Beach. Boy what a party we had!! This was really the best day of our lives!! We booked the band through their website and the communication was excellent. We felt very confident and the band surpassed all our expectations. Our guests had a BLAST!!! If you are looking for serious party makers, with great professionalism and remarkable talent, do not look any further and book Pop Town Sugar, you won't regret it! WE LOVED THEM!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved our band!

The highlight of our wedding was our band Pop Town Sugar. Our dance floor was always pretty crowded.
    Darius and his team were great to work with, from the moment we got in touch with them. We were not sure what we wanted music wise but we got only great recommendations, the flow of the evening was perfect, the transitions between the songs were very smooth. We loved that!
    Everyone was having a great time, it was just FUN, and that's how any great wedding or any great party should ever be. We are really glad that we listened to their recommendations. I will book them again for any other important event. They are really worth it.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Mike · Married on 02/15/2019

Awesome!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Katie · Married on 02/11/2019

Spectacular

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Oasis Artists and our cover band Pop Town Sugar! They were incredible!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tony · Married on 02/03/2019

Party Crushers...

Pop Town Sugar were absolutely amazing at our wedding and our party felt like it should have never ended! They had a fantastic energy, and a great contact with the audience. Our guests were so into it, it was really something special. We would definitely spend the money again and hire them for an other special event.

Eva & Rudy · Married on 01/05/2019

So much FUN!

We are so glad that we booked our band with Oasis Artists. We would have ended up paying twice as much for the same service, if we had booked our music band with an other high end agency. Pop Town Sugar played at our wedding in Huntington Beach and it was simply phenomenal, everyone had an amazing time, and we just can't recommend them enough.

Sophia Brock · Married on 01/04/2019

WOW! Great Group!!

If you want your guests to have have the time of their lives at you wedding, then you need to book with Oasis Artists. Our dance band Pop Town Sugar was amazing. The communication with our talent manager Darius was very easy, he was very attentive to our requests, and also very helpful giving us great options when we were not sure of what we wanted. They were very flexible and they did accommodate our many requests, in a very professional manner, at all times. We had Ines, Noel, Bri and Gilles as our lead singers. They were phenomenal, such a great combo. If I had to do it again I would book the full band this time. The sound of the band was fantastic, not too loud yet powerful and very catchy. Everyone was dancing. Having Pop Town Sugar was definitely the highlight of my wedding. They are amazing and yes, I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Evan · Married on 01/02/2019

Why I always choose Oasis Artists

As a wedding planner, I highly recommend Pop Town Sugar and all the musicians of Oasis Artists. They are professional, highly skilled, and always make a remarkable difference.

Marilyn · Married on 12/10/2018

Very Beautiful

I grew up in a family of musicians and my family and I had quite high expectations regarding our music program. Let me tell you that the performers of Oasis Artists are all outstanding musicians.

Their booking team is very professional and reliable, and made us fell very comfortable during the booking process. I would book them again for any special occasion. Do it!!

• Claudia

Claudia · Married on 11/07/2018

Happily Ever After!

My husband and I were very happy with the music bands we booked with Oasis Artists. They were all very talented and professional, also very engaging with our guests. Everyone kept dancing the whole night, it was a whole lot of fun!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Helen Meyer · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you Pop Town Sugar!

I only wish I could give Pop Town Sugar 6 stars!! Having Pop Town Sugar playing for our wedding was the best decision we made on our special day...beside saying YES! The band was fantastic and created such a great ambiance from the ceremony, and until the end of our reception. At one point during the cocktail hour my sister came to me and said, "listen! The DJ is playing your favorite song" not realizing that it was the band playing!!! That's just how good they were! Our guests had such a great time and we are really happy to have made the right decision booking this band. We sincerely recommend Pop Town Sugar, they are AMAZING!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Steve · Married on 10/19/2018

I always go for Oasis Artists

As an event planner, Oasis Artists has been my go to company when it comes to booking a music band. Their performers are of the highest caliber, some of them have toured or recorded with artists such as John Legend, Katie Perry, or Stevie Wonder, just to name a few. All performances are supervised by a team of experts, in order to embrace our client's vision with a flawless service. They are extremely professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Oasis Artists's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words Steve. I will share these with the entire team at Oasis Artists. Much appreciated and yes, we are proud of our musicians! We'll see you next week in Vegas!
  • Desire

Desire · Married on 10/13/2018

The best ever

We had the perfect wedding day in October thanks to Oasis Artists and we are still getting compliments about how FUN our wedding was. Our band Pop Town Sugar was AMAZING, their covers were so good, it sounded better than the original songs. I first saw this band at my friends wedding a couple years ago and knew at that moment that they would be the one for me! Their singers (and every other performer in the band) are incredibly talented and very engaging with the guests. I just wish I could live this day at least once a week! Book them, you'll love it.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Entertainment & More

Hiring Oasis Artists was an excellent decision!

The musicians were fantastic and pleased everyone, our guests had a lot of fun! We also really enjoyed the specialty act we booked which consisted in topiary characters and musicians wearing costumes. They were a perfect addition to greet our guests and they did set a really fun tone during our cocktail hour. We LOVED them!

Oasis Artists 8

Jolene · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome!

We loved our band Pop Town Sugar! Booking with Oasis Artists was a very pleasant experience. Book them with confidence!

Eva Cohen · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Band Ever

Best Band Ever!

Pop Town Sugar played at our wedding on 9/15/18 at Hotel Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica. They were simply AMAZING! Two of our close friends who were also planning their special told us they want to have Pop Town Sugar for their wedding. Everyone said this was the best band they had ever seen play at a wedding. Pop Town Sugar got our party started at their very first song, per our request they played some beautiful Norah Jones songs during our cocktail hour, followed by all the best pop songs we all love to hear on the radio, during our reception. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. The band's music were a real treat for all of our guests, all ages considered. Per our request they played mostly upbeat music after dinner and even sang the Hora better than most of us! I can't express how grateful I am to Pop Town Sugar, Darius, Noel, Ines and Greg for making our wedding so memorable and special, and I only wish I had another event coming up that I could book them for. They were FANTASTIC and yes we would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Agnes

Agnes · Married on 09/14/2018

Yes! Yes!

Pop Town Sugar is the best band you can find all around. Our band knew exactly how to manage their energy and and get everyone on their feet. Even my 86 years old grand mother joined us on the dance floor, it was such a beautiful moment and I will never forget it, meant the world to me. So many guest told us that it was the best band they've ever heard!
    Booking with Oasis Artists was very easy, they responded to any question or concern I had and made me feel in very good hands. It was a pleasure working with them and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun, high energy band playing for their wedding.

Oasis Artists 9
    Oasis Artists 10
  • Gabe

Gabe berson · Married on 09/12/2018

Our band was amazing

We booked Pop Town Sugar with Oasis Artists. The band was wonderful. They had people on the dance floor the entire night and played our special requests perfectly and at the perfect time. I would recommend them to any bride who wants everyone having a great time and unique moment to remember. Book them with confidence

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Scott

Scott Collin · Married on 09/10/2018

Perfect for our Corporate Event

We hired Oasis Artists for our annual Gala, they did a fantastic job and helped us making it a real success. We were very happy with their services, and definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Oasis Artists 11

Sacha · Married on 09/08/2018

Great impression

Our music bands were the perfect addition and made my special day really beautiful. The booking process was very easy, our talent agent Emmanuel helped us customize the perfect entertainment program and within our set budget. We highly recommend Oasis Artists.

Sent on 06/19/2019