Oakwood Wedding Chapel Reviews

81 | Oxford, MI

81 Reviews for Oakwood Wedding Chapel

Crystal · Married on 05/16/2015

I couldn't have found a better place to have my ceremony, they are very friendly and will help anyway they can, Minister I highly recommend

Sent on 05/28/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

Not only was Anne Marie responsive and prompt, she was so helpful! She offered many solutions and ideas and even worked with me on a payment plan! She made my wedding day beautiful and I would highly recommend Oakwood wedding chapel.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Shella · Married on 10/11/2014

Anne Marie is awesome!! I thank God for you,for being so helpful and supportive .whenever i had questions and for your great ideas. Thanks for treating us like family .keep up the great work, thanks for having a loving heart.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

I found this venue on accident and I'm so glad I did. It was perfect. Location is set off a dirt road and the site is beautiful. It was convenient being able to have the ceremony and reception in one place. It fits about 100 people comfortably which for a smaller scale guest list is perfect. Anne Marie was so helpful and accommodating with everything. She provides a bundle package that includes the facility as well and dinner and other ammenities at a great price. The catering staff was friendly and made sure my guests were happy. I have nothing but great things to say about Oakwood Wedding Chapel. My wedding was a dream come true and this location made it that much more amazing.
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2014

rachel · Married on 09/13/2014

This place is awesome, the coordinator did amazing and would go above and beyond. To make your day easy we only used the chapel and got the tuxs and invitation there but the services they do u can have your wedding planned in a day. My guest loved the little chapel !

Sent on 11/07/2014

Natasha · Married on 08/23/2014

Ann Marie and her staff went above and beyond to make my wedding day one that I will never forget. I would reccomend this location to any bride-to-be! Excellent all the way around!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Anne Marie and her assistant were very helpful, and accomdating. Every detail was taken care of. They were very professional.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Mahsa · Married on 08/02/2014

Great place! Very responsive to calls and emails and extremely flexible!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Mercede · Married on 07/26/2014

I found Oakwood wedding chapel to be a very wonderful place to have a wedding the service was excellent and the people were very friendly and helpful through the whole process I would definitely recommend anyone to get married there.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/05/2013

We had our ceremony at Oakwood and we loved it everything went beautifully! Annemarie was very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly! She makes sure the bride is under no stress what so ever. Pastor Bob is awesome I recommend using him if you do not already have your own! We are so happy we picked Oakwood to have our ceremony! I definitely will be referring anyone I know getting married to check it out! You will not be disappointed!

Alice · Married on 10/05/2013

Anne Marie and her staff were awesome. First meeting I knew I was hiring the right person. She handled everything, we had an offsite outdoor wedding. The best money I spent for my entire wedding. Very reasonably priced and great value. Would recommend them to anyone and everyone

Sent on 11/03/2013

Molly · Married on 08/24/2013

Great Experience at Oakwood Chapel for our wedding. Ann Marie was terrific, organized and helpful with all aspects of the ceremony. Beautiful, quaint church and lovely grounds at Oakwood!

Ginger · Married on 07/20/2013

Ann Marie was absolutely amazing. She worked with our schedule for all our meetings. She bent over backwards for every request we made them all happen. I cannot say enough about how perfect she made our wedding ceremony.

Ann Marie helped us through picking out our music and decorations and organizing everything from the wedding party's arrival through the end of the ceremony and pictures. She didnt leave us wondering about anything. She answered all our questions professionaly and promptly.

Pastor Bob was great! He walked us through the ceremony, gave us options of vows and ceremonies and had a great personality.

I would recommend the Oakwood Wedding Chapel to anyone. You will not be disappointed with the service! Top Notch!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Renee · Married on 06/28/2013

I was very happy with my wedding ceremony I had at Oakwood Wedding Chapel. Anne Marie was very professional and always quick to get back to me with any questions or concerns I had. I would recomend this facility to anyone who is looking for a nice elegant ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Alyssa · Married on 06/15/2013

Anne Marie is a total gem. Helped us through the whole process and our guests said this was one of the best weddings they had been to. The food was wonderful and unlike other venues, they actually package all food that is left and send it home with you. Would do it all over again at Oakwood Chapel.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Kristy · Married on 04/27/2013

I loved having our ceremony at the Oakwood Wedding Chapel, it's a beautiful place and working with Ann Marie was so easy and she was very flexible when we needed to chance the time of our rehearsal.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Kristy · Married on 04/27/2013

Our wedding day was beautiful and the wedding chapel was perfect for our ceremony. Loved Pastor Bob!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Ann Marie was amazing to work with. She was so nice and very personable. The day of my wedding there was also another girl helping with everything, even helping pin my guys tuxedos that didn't fit correctly! And no we didn't get our tuxedos from them but I really wish I would of! The chapel was just what I was looking for and even saved me money in the end because I didn't have to decorate it. Everything about my experience there was beyond perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2013

C · Married on 03/09/2013

Ann Marie and her staff and facility were both beautiful and professional. They had answers and resources that provided exceptional service and five star quality.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Kendra · Married on 01/26/2013

Our Wedding was a winter Wedding and even though the weather may have been a little chilly The Wedding was stunning. From the Chapel to the Reception it was just beautiful. Such a special day and memmory. The staff and catering was amazing. I would deffiently refer any one to have ther special Wedding Day at Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall.

Sent on 02/06/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/19/2013

Anne Marie at Oakwood Chapel in Oxford is the women to see if you want your wedding or special day to be a wonderful experience. We can't say enough about our pleasant experience with her, except to THANK YOU!!! We love you Anne Marie!!! You make me want to do all over again!!!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Annett · Married on 10/27/2012

Oakwood was the perfect place to have my wedding ceremony. Anne Marie was excellent to work with and was very helpful.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Megan · Married on 10/06/2012

If you are looking for a small venue with amazing food and a wedding coordinator that makes planning a wedding easy then this is your place. I work 50+ hours a week and have a two year old. Planning a wedding was challenging on a all budget. Ann at Oakwood made is simple and stress free!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

Anne Marie was so amazing! My husband and I keep saying how we are so glad we chose Oakwood wedding chapel! The chapel was gorgeous and the reception hall in the basement was cool ( our wedding was in July!) and decorated so nice. The amenities she provides makes wedding planning so easy, I was so happy I didn't have to worry about the invitations, the tuxes or the food. Anne Marie was also so easy going and helpful during the whole process, I never once felt like my wedding was going to be a disaster. We are still getting compliments on everything! I will recommend Oakwood to all my girlfriends who are planning on getting married next year :)

Sent on 07/25/2012

Kerri · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband and I can’t say enough about the Oakwood Wedding Chapel and the wedding coordinating. After months and months of planning and correspondence our wedding day was amazing, even in the rain. The Chapel was beautiful, the tent was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the wait staff and bartenders couldn’t have been better, and we knew everything was running efficiently behind the scenes thanks to Ann Marie. We give a BIG thank you to Ann Marie for giving us an incredible and memorial wedding day!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2012