Oakwood Photo + Video Reviews

5 | Aliquippa, PA

5 Reviews for Oakwood Photo + Video

Sara · Married on 06/29/2018

Wes shot our video, and Alexa was available to be his second videographer for our big day... We are SO THRILLED with our decision to hire them! Alexa was timely and kind in email response, and the two of them were professional and present throughout our wedding day. We had such a blast working together. We watched our highlight video over and over when it was sent to us. The package with our final video was adorable and thoughtful, very professional. We are so glad to have our ceremony and reception events documented too - they did an amazing job on the entire thing! Can't recommend them enough for your wedding video! <3 <3 THANK YOU WES AND ALEXA!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lorin · Married on 06/02/2018

Alexa & Wes did our engagement pictures and our June wedding and everything turned out amazing! They are both such talented and great people to work with. They made us feel so comfortable in our engagement secession which made the wedding day pictures go flawless. They have such an artistic eye and we connected with their vision and style. We've been married a month now and our highlight video is something I find myself watching daily; because I'm truly obsessed with it! They captured every little thing from our amazing day and I couldn't be more happier with how the video and pictures turned out! Already thinking of our next photo-op so we can work with them again in the near future!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Alexa and Wes were very accommodating to our busy schedule! They also got us a few teaser pictures of our session thay very night! We received all of our photos with in a week of our shoot. We had so many great photos it was difficult choosing one for our save the date! I'm so excited to see what Alexa has in store for our big day!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Heidi · Married on 09/27/2014

Working with Oakwood Video was a great experience. Wes was so professional and the video is amazing. He far exceeded my expectations. Everyone who sees the video thinks it is great and some of my family and friends have commented that they wish Oakwood Video and Wes did their videography for their wedding. I highly recommend him. To sum it up...
    Excellent!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Nate · Married on 08/16/2014

We had Oakwood Video make a video of our wedding and it was great! Wes did a great job at capturing all of the important events during the day and turning raw footage into an awesome keepsake. Our wedding video exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier to have gotten a videographer for our wedding! Wes was great to work with and I would definitely recommend Oakwood Video if you are thinking about hiring a videographer for your wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2014