Oakview Golf Club Reviews

5 | Slippery Rock, PA

5 Reviews for Oakview Golf Club

Cherie · Married on 04/28/2012

We greatly appreciated the extra mile that Oakview put into making our day perfect! They went over the top for sure! We would definitly recommend Oakview Golf Club for your wedding or special event.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2011

Oakview is a Great Place to celebrate your wedding. Our wedding turned out wonderful :) Everything fell into place and there was no issues or worries with the whole planning process.I would Definitely recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Ann · Married on 02/09/2013

I just recently got married and had my reception at Oakview. The venue was lovely after being decorated and lit up. With a little TLC the club looked gorgeous and we went with a rustic theme.

The wedding coordinator was friendly, organized, and offered helpful suggestions to make my day special. The food was so good, I just wish I had gotten to eat more! I would definitely recommend this venue for a group of 100 to 150 people.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

Oakview Golf Club is a beautiful venue to have your wedding and/or reception. We chose to have our wedding and reception at Oakview Golf Club. Knowing that the weather is unpredictable, we had our wedding indoors. Our guests sat at their reception tables with an aisle down the middle - not the traditional wedding setup - but it worked for us. I'm so glad that Oakview Golf Club added Cowoski Catering (from Butler, PA) to their venue...the food was perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2012

3.4
      3.5
      1.5
      3.0

This is a nice place for an event. We had some difficulty working with the staff but in the end everything worked out well.

Sent on 10/24/2013