Oakmont Golf Club Reviews

Oakmont Golf Club 5
Oakmont Golf Club 6
Oakmont Golf Club 7

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

I had my wedding ceremony on the 18th hole and reception in the banquet room at Oakmont. The food was delicious and all of our guests are still raving about how great the food was and how gorgeous the area is. It's a beautiful place to get married and everyone is helpful and more then sweet. The wedding co-coordinator Michele is wonderful. She was so helpful the night before and the day of the wedding. She was a dream come true the day of with directing everyone where to go and ensuring everything was setup the way I had asked. While we were taking our family photos after the ceremony she brought us all appetizers and drinks, so nice! She really went that extra mile and I greatly appreciated it.
    The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the day of the wedding the wedding director, Tina, came up to me THE BRIDE and complained about how the DJ wasn't' doing his job properly and we were falling behind. I'm the bride and should be the LAST person you complain to.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Adriane · Married on 07/06/2018

My daughter's wedding!

I want to thank Michelle and Oakmont Golf Club for making my daughter's special day amazing.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sandra · Married on 11/09/2013

4.2

We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony and indoor reception here at Oakmont. We were blessed with great weather, which made for amazing photos (aside from the the cones and rope on the course due to the construction going on at that time). The food was great and all of our guests loved it. The only issue we had was on the morning of the wedding, we were locked out! Set us back a few hours, but it all worked out!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Oakmont Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the review! We greatly appreciate them :) so many brides come here to decide where to get married so we love when our brides write about their experience! Best wishes -Heather

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2010

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

It's difficult to rate this venue. We had two very different experiences during our planning process. We had the Director of Sales (Tina) booked as our wedding planner there and she was terrible! She made so many mistakes with us and in general was not on top of things. About two weeks before the wedding she threw a wrench in the spokes so to speak after she had already given her approval for something we had spent lots of money on and at that point it was the last straw for us. She was never there when we needed something (unless we were making a payment, of course) and was slow to respond the majority of the time and had an attitude to match. Her general demeanor just indicated she didn't care to help us. Up until two weeks out from our wedding we still had not been able to get a banquet event order from her even though she had told us on three different occasions at three different times of the year that she would send it to us, didn't attend our tasting (which wouldn't have been a big deal except she didn't tell us that), and in the end didn't post money that we paid on our event in advance, (so we actually overpaid the day of the wedding).
    We finally called Ehrin the F&B Director there and told him our woes and he responded right away. He was fantastic! He resolved all of our issues that we had with the DOS and made sure we were happy. Michelle was our day of coordinator and she was amazing. She was very attentive and sweet. Everything went very smoothly and when we brought our billing problems to Ehrin's attention he resolved them in less than 24 hours. We are still working out issues with a golfing gift certificate that was included in our package but overall our experience after Tina was out of the picture was positive.
    The ceremony location out on the 18th hole is gorgeous, and the food was great. So overall two very different experiences. The reception hall is a little run down but once all of the tables were in there you couldn't hardly tell. So if you are going to get married here, request Ehrin!
    (My rating here is based on our experience after Tina)

Sent on 10/06/2010

Oakmont Golf Club's reply:

I always see this review and it breaks my heart to hear that you had such a frustrating experience. I am very sorry. We have new staff here now.. but can i invite you and a friend to come out here and play some golf on us or have lunch (if you don't golf), just to try and help make up for it? Email me if you would like that hpelleriti@kempersports.com. I hope you have been well & best wishes!!!