Oakleaf Florist Reviews

Oakleaf Florist 4
Oakleaf Florist 5
Oakleaf Florist 6
Oakleaf Florist 7

After meeting with several florists, i still wasn't satisfied. I went to one more bridal show and met Julio. I made one more appointment with him and i made my deposit that same day! I was so so happy with all my flowers, they were exactly what I had imagined!! If you haven't decided on a florist yet give Oakleaf a call! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Oakleaf did the centerpieces and stage decor for our Chamber Gala and did an outstanding job. I had people asking me all night who did the flowers and custom snowy trees. Everyone agreed this was the best and most classy decor yet! Thanks for making it so easy!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Candace · Married on 07/08/2012

Oakleaf Florist did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony and reception. I met Julio at a Bridal Extravaganza in San Antonio and after interacting with him I was hooked and knew that we needed to work with this company. Julio had all the gorgeous ideas when all I told him was that I would like blue flowers. :-) He coordinated all of the items that we would need on the wedding day and made it cost-effective so we could stay in our budget. On the day of the wedding words can't describe how taken aback I was after viewing the beauty in the room based upon the gorgeous centerpieces. Oakleaf did a great job designing floral arrangements with a bride in mind!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Oakleaf was great! I gave them a budget and they stayed with in that budget. My flowers were beautiful and will definitely do business with them again.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Ledyi · Married on 05/19/2012

Julio at Oakleaf Florist was amazing! He helped me pick out bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces which not only looked beautiful but were a great price. He delivered everything I had asked for. It looked perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Janina · Married on 04/14/2012

The flowers were fresh and virbriant. Everything was wonderful.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Alexandra · Married on 04/14/2012

All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful!! We rented the vases from Oakleaf and the presentation of all the centerpieces was superb.

Sent on 05/23/2012

L · Married on 04/13/2012

Very reasonable prices and so flexible.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Amy · Married on 03/10/2012

Julio from oakleaf florist was wonderful!!! My bouqet came out way better than i had imagined and all the other flowers were just beautiful! They did a wonderful job & very well priced.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 02/18/2012

I met Julio at a bridal expo and his personality immediately drew me in and the flowers on display were gorgeous. When we made an appointment, we met with Debbie who was so helpful, professional and accommodating (to fit our schedule she stayed late to meet with us). All I knew when I walked in was what colors I wanted, but had no idea what kinds of flowers. Debbie helped with everything! She made suggestions and showed us examples. She seemed genuinely to be excited about doing our wedding flowers (especially since our colors were green & white so close to Valentine's Day, and not red). On our wedding day the flowers were perfect and exactly what we came up with together! In fact, even my throwing bouquet was so well done it took me a minute to realize which one was my real bouquet.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Mindi · Married on 10/08/2011

Awesome DIY package available! They are so helpful at Oakleaf and understand how costly a wedding can be. The DIY package helped us to stay within budget and our flowers still looked amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2011

danielle · Married on 05/23/2009

They did such an excellent job!! I had them do my bridesmaids, flower girl, mothers, grandmothers, and groomsmens and fathers flowers. My bridal bouquet and the girls flowers were just gorgeous! I mean really really awesome! They were just what we had wanted and for the best price that you could possibly imagine! Go here for your flowers, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/11/2009
  • O

Ofelia · Married on 05/16/2009

The florist I used was awesome. Debbie did an amazing job with understanding what I wanted and making it happen. I don't know to much about flowers but she was very patient with me and even suggesting some ideas. Our wedding turned out great partly because of the wonderful flowers.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

We hired Oakleaf as our florist because they had the best prices to fit our budget. Debbie was very helpful in our selection; she talked us out of more expensive calla lilies to smaller ones to help stay in our budget. We didn't need many flowers, just bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The arrangements were simple yet very beautiful. My husband and I are so glad we hired Oakleaf to do our wedding flowers. If you want fresh, elegant flowers for your wedding without going over-budget, hire Debbie and the staff at Oakleaf!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Sierra · Married on 02/03/2018

Great staff and very well priced and work with what you got. They brought my vision to life.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

The wedding party flowers, as well as the reception flowers were exactly what I envisioned. We received countless compliments from our guests as to how beautiful and tasteful all of the flowers were.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

The flowers for my wedding turned out beautiful. Staff was great and so easy to work with, even when I changed my mind a couple times. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Emily · Married on 06/22/2014

Mrs. Gonzales was very creative and knew how to help give us exactly what we wanted. She was very nice and the price was very reasonable compared to other vendors we tried.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Melissa · Married on 02/14/2014

The flowers were beautiful. I told them look I was going for and understood and helped me pick out flowers that worked very well with what I wanted.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Catherine · Married on 02/11/2012

Julio is an amazing florist! I met him at one of the bridal expos and was just drawn to his personality and excitement. When I met with him at the store I had a vague idea of what I wanted- requirements were lots of color and feathers. Julio talked with me about my ideas and made suggestions that worked best with what I wanted. He even had an alternative idea to the feathers that worked great! The price was a little above my budget but money well worth it.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Great service and very flexible if you are on a budget.

Sent on 07/24/2014

dj · Married on 08/10/2013

They listened and heard what I wanted, then offered suggestions to make it perfect.

Sent on 09/25/2013

The centerpieces looked amazing, the flowers were fresh and looked absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Patricia · Married on 01/04/2014

3.5

Our bridal bouquets turned out amazing. The florist was able to take picture I had and turn them into actually what I wanted and work with our budget. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/06/2014

I really enjoyed Oakleaf florist. They worked well with my budget and made my ideas come to life, it really made my wedding look beautiful.

Sent on 01/15/2015