Oakleaf Florist Reviews

Oakleaf Florist 5
Oakleaf Florist 6
Oakleaf Florist 7

Brittany · Married on 10/18/2014

I had such a wonderful experience with this vendor. Debby is fabulous, easy to work with and very accommodating. I had extremely specific ideas as to what I wanted my floral to look like on my wedding day and Debby could not have done a better job. I had such a great experience I now go to her for any floral I need.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany and also for all the referrals!

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2014

Best Florist!!! When my best friend assigned one of my "many lol" maid of honor duties to select a florist I knew Oakleaf Florist was the only choice! Debbie worked with the budget and when explaining the look my best friend was looking for she was on point. Everything looked better than she imagined.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Andrea you are so sweet, you did an amazing job for your best friend!

Megan · Married on 08/09/2014

Deborah and Oakleaf Florist are amazing! After meeting with Deborah, we knew that was who we were going to choose. I didn't have particular flowers that I wanted, but had colors in mind. The next thing I know she was pulling flowers out and making sample bouquets and arrangements for us! She also didn't try to upsell us on anything, and we actually wound up saving a lot of money on flowers. When I saw all of the flowers on our actual event day they were AMAZING and even more beautiful than I had remembered/imagined!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

Debbie was awesome to work with! The flowers were beautiful and we got so many compliments on the colors and arrangements. Debbie was always a short phone call away and provided phenomenal service! She offered wonderful suggestions and worked with my budget while keeping my style in mind! I would recommend her and oakleaf florist to anyone and I am so glad oakleaf florist was my florist!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Krysti · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Debbie and Oakleaf was the best decision I made as a Bride! Her knowledge and experience in the wedding industry put me at ease. She knew exactly what I wanted before I even finished explaining. The final product on the day of my wedding was above and beyond anything I could have imagined and for an affordable price. Her hours are flexible, and with professionalism, she was personable. I would recommend Debbie and her shop to any future brides or people with important events. Hands down, best florist in San Antonio!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2014

Oakleaf Florist was great! We did the wedding in Austin so we picked the flowers up from the shop on the morning of the wedding. Deb was willing to work with us on a pickup time so my friend could get them to us when we needed them. Plus, everything was packaged so it did not get damaged on the drive. VERY HAPPY with my decision to go with Oakleaf Florist :)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Oakleaf Florist had a huge part in making my wedding PERFECT! The reception flowers were better than I could have imagined! My bouquets were perfect.

Each time I sat down with the florist, to either create my arrangement or review everything, they were so patient with me and were happy to show me everything over again. :-) It was like they knew exactly what I wanted and how to make it flow perfectly with my theme. They even helped me think and make decisions on aspects of my arrangement or my wedding that I had not even thought about yet!

I am definitely going to recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married or wanting to host an event.

Everything was magical.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Claudia · Married on 05/26/2014

My flowers came out great!!!! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and I was in love with mine. Although they were closed, as my wedding was on a holiday, Deborah took the time to meet with one of my bridesmaid to provide the flowers. Thank you so much for your outstanding service!

Sent on 07/01/2014

christina · Married on 05/24/2014

My flowers were beautiful at my wedding! The staff at Oakleaf were very friendly and flexible. Very affordable compared to other florist. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Flowers for my wedding were amazing! Loved my flowers and will use them again in the future. My bridal bouquet was the best!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/26/2014

The flowers were beautiful! She also took extra care of my sentimental items I had her place in my bouquet.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Tammy · Married on 04/26/2014

In a time filled with wedding stress, using Oakleaf as the florist was a bright spot!!! Deborah was very talented & accommodating!!! Will absolutely recommend her services to friends & family!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Sherry · Married on 04/17/2014

Debbie came through for my daughter at the last minute twice. The second time only days prior to the wedding. She was always courteous, helpful and professional. All the arrangements were beautiful and lasted well into the next week.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Clarissa · Married on 03/14/2014

Deborah was so amazing! She did all of my bouquets I needed & even did my toss bouquet LAST minute for me! She was such a sweet heart! She was so helpful & informative! It was most certainly MY pleasure to get to work with her! I will definitely be back to her shop!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/08/2014

The decorations for my wedding were great!! I wanted a country theme and the flower decor matched my theme exactly. We had so many compliments. The flowers were so beautiful!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/01/2014

Not one person did not compliment the decor and the flowers. Debbie was and is amazing and very creative, helpful, and is with you all the way. I felt extra beautiful with the bouquet she designed for me and at my venue the decorations all I can say is WOW! At the least! Highly recommend! Whatever budget you have she can work it beautifully BTW!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Cathy · Married on 02/08/2014

Deborah at Oakleaf Florist was wonderful! I had a vague idea of a color scheme for my wedding but didn't know exactly what I wanted. She helped design the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements for the church! The price was reasonable and the delivery went without a hitch. I would wholeheartedly recommend Oakleaf Florist to anyone. Deborah's friendly service, attention to detail, and professional product was second to none!

Sent on 03/05/2014
  • User3861912 · 2+ years ago

Debby is absolutely fantastic!!! As a bride on a budget, I thoroughly researched the florists in the area. From the get go, Debby had some really great cost savings ideas. She is very personable, organized, and worked with me long distance to get the look I wanted without ever going into her shop. On top of that she was eager to pick up the pieces. I had originally chosen another florist in the area but had to switch gears a month before the wedding when she kept jacking up her prices. Debby always stayed true to her word and was very reasonable. On top of that she lets you borrow all sorts of amazing decor for free! This completely eliminated the need for me to rent candelabra centerpieces, which saved me not only money but the hassle of dealing with another vendor. She also offers a pretty substantial military discount. Aside from all of the cost saving benefits of working with Oakleaf Florist, the true beauty of this shop is that they really do put out the best product. My flowers looked absolutely heavenly! Debby is truly an expert in her field. She guided me to exactly the look I wanted and all of it done over the phone! If you are getting married in the San Antonio area, there really is no other comparison. Look no further than Oakleaf Florist!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Allie · Married on 12/31/2013

The flowers were beautiful and I really appreciate her honesty. We went to a bridal extravaganza and found Oak Leaf to be the best quality and best price flowers there.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/14/2013

Listens to your needs and offers many options. Amazing work. Very pleased with services. Definitely going back.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2013

Deborah is AMAZING!!!!! Deborah sat down with my husband, our moms, wedding planner and myself on a couple occasions and not once complained or had a problem with us switching! She made my wedding floral/décor dreams come true!!!! She had the floral holders/containers that I wanted exactly and even used actual flowers at our meetings to show me what things would look like rather than shoving a picture in my face! She sat down with me and asked me about every picture I had and what I liked/didn't like and next thing I know she is coming out of her fridge with the most amazing flowers for my wedding!!! She knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't because she listened to what I liked and why and gave appropriate suggestions to me! Thank you Deborah and Oakleaf Florist for my amazing floral décor and making my wedding so memorable and beautiflu!!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 08/10/2013

Julio is just a doll. He takes that vision that you have and creates much more than you can imagine. Not only is he a wonderful talent and creates art with the flowers and plants he works with, but he makes you feel so comfortable and is the kind of person you feel like you've known forever.

He made for us our bridal bouquet, the mothers' corsages, the fathers' and groom's boutonnieres, and tossed in some matching petals for the flower girls. They were more beautiful than I could have thought of and brought the whole wedding ceremony to life.

If you're looking for the perfect team to realize your floral dreams, here they are.

Just wonderful!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Megan · Married on 05/25/2013

I had used Oakleaf Florist for flowers for family and friends during the holidays and was always impressed with them that I knew I wanted to check them out first as a potential florist for my wedding. We met with Debbie who took the time to sit down and meet with us and presented us with several ideas since I really was not sure what I wanted. It was really nice to have that and the price was very reasonable. Whenever I had to call for a question she was always available and easy to communicate with. I think she knows how to deal with brides of all types of nervousness. The day of the wedding the flowers were beautiful and I was very pleased with them. I would highly recommend Oakleaf Florist.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks so much Megan, congrats on the twins!

Rhonda · Married on 05/24/2013

Oak Leaf Florist absolutely made my daughter, Rachel's wedding at Kendall Plantation come together as beautiful and elegant. Rachel's color's were 2 blues and a soft peach. Julio sat down with us months before the wedding and went over every detail for the ceremony outside, the reception inside and the wrap around porches where drinks and hordourves were served. He created the most beautiful arrangement for the gazebo and the ceremony with lots of bright, brilliant colors in the front and crystals that hung as a drape in the back of the gazebo. He used multi colored petals for the aisle. The table arrangements were over-the-top with lots of blues, orchids, hydrangeas and beautiful soft peach roses, with lots of candles. The bouquets were beautiful. Rachel's bouquet of Peonies, Hydrangeas, Calla Lillies and Roses was absolutely gorgeous and everything she told Julio that she wanted!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/03/2013

We used Oakleaf for my wedding because my sister had as well. I HIGHLY recommend working with Debbie at Oakleaf! They are great at listening and making what you want and also give ideas if you are stumpped. Prices are great. They bent over backwards for me and delivered the flowers to the venue since I had a friday wedding, at the low regular delivery cost. USE THEM! They rock! We even call Debbie at Oakleaf for our regular flower arrangements!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks so much, your family is just amazing!