Oakleaf Florist Reviews

Oakleaf Florist 5
Oakleaf Florist 6
Oakleaf Florist 7

Eric · Married on 05/21/2016

I went into my meeting with Debby with absolutely no idea what types of flowers or arrangements I wanted for my wedding. Her patience and ability to generate ideas from very little information besides my theme colors was pretty astonishing. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the compliments from guests were never ending. I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist to anyone looking for a top notch florist with a creative spirit.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Eric! I hope your Downton Abbey inspired reception was everything you dreamed of. Send me some pics!!!

Oakleaf did a fantastic job! My flowers for my wedding came out absolutely gorgeous! They helped me through the process and made recommendations for me when it came time to picking out what I wanted. They were so easy to work with, and they were all so nice and accommodating. They truly made my day special.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Rebekah · Married on 05/01/2016

I contacted Oakleaf Florist via email just a few weeks before my wedding. Despite being very busy with prom and wedding season, they were able to accommodate me on short notice. I shared my pinterest board with floral ideas and we talked on the phone. We were able to go over everything from colors, theme, type of flowers, and budget...all without having met in person. I'm very happy with the flowers I purchased for my wedding, they were perfect! Definitely better than if I had decided to DIY. Thanks so much Ninfa, Debby, and Julio!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist!
    Julio was phenomenal to work with and everything turned out so great! More than I could have ask for!
    Thank you so much!

-Ashley

Sent on 05/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2016

Julio was great to work with! He really listened to my ideas and was able to create beautiful bouquets that I requested. I was a little bit picky about wanted a smaller bouquet and he did exactly what I wanted! The boutonnieres were also exactly as I requested. He was flexible in working with me. I was able to give him my rather small budget and an idea of the look that I wanted. Julio helped me find flowers that were in my price range and would give me the feel I was after. He also helped me order individual stems that I needed for my aunt to create centerpieces. (She has a background in that and floral centerpieces weren't in my budget.) He really went above and beyond. My mother has used this company for years for all of her floral needs and I have experienced why she wanted me to use them for my wedding!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Maria · Married on 04/23/2016

Oak leaf florist is #1 in my book. They made my wedding day Julio knew exactly what I needed and gave me the perfect advice as to my color palette and what would look perfect for me as a bride and the bouquets for my bridesmaids. The boutonnières were beautiful. The flowers for my Sign in table and our wedding table were gorgeous. Delivered everything and I was so happy when I walked in. To see and smell the beautiful flowers. My bouquet is dry now. But still has the beauty that it had day 1. I would not think twice about doing buisness with Oak Leaf Florist. Thank You to Julio for making it so easy for me, During a really stressful time. I was overwhelmed with everything I had to do. And you made it a breeze.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Cathy · Married on 04/09/2016

All of the staff at oak leaf florist was awesome....they took my vision in my head and made it a reality.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/02/2016

Amazing staff!! Went to them about a week and a half before my wedding and they created BEAUTIFUL bouquets, isle, and alter decorations!!!!! I seriously would recommend Oak Leaf Florist to everyone!!!! Love them!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kaylyn · Married on 03/19/2016

Debby and Julio did such an amazing job with our wedding! All the flowers were absolutely stunning and you could really tell Debby wanted to make the day perfect for us from all the tiny details and extra thought she put into setting up the reception and ceremony flowers. She had great recommendations about which flowers to use and created a beautiful sample for us during the consultation which gave us an accurate idea of what to expect on the big day. She really brought our dream wedding to life. Oak leaf florist went above and beyond to make our day special and we got so many compliments on how beautiful or wedding was.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

We loved working with you, your inspiration and ideas were simply beautiful.
    You made our job easy!!! Thanks so much!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/12/2016

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! Oakleaf, and especially Julio, went above and beyond to provide the most beautiful wedding flowers for our wedding. They were also able to work within our price range. I couldn't be happier with what Oakleaf provided and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

All her arrangements are just breath taking. She is able to come up with creative and fun ideas that fit perfect to the wedding with just the colors of your wedding and the personality. Ask for Debbie she is the absolute best at what she does.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Debbie at Oakleaf was a dream come true when it came to flowers for my wedding day. We had an initial consultation and she took my vision and made it better than I imagined. She was willing to work with my tastes and design. Later, my mom wanted to meet with her so she basically did a second consultation after we had hired her to go over all the details again. She was responsive to email and calls. We changed the design and quote a few times throughout the process and she accommodated all requests. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and setup everything beautifully! I could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements! Oakleaf's best attribute is their ability to see your vision and use imagination. No other florist I met with wanted to do anything other than the standard floral arrangements with the standard flowers. I cannot thank them enough for everything they did!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I loved your beautiful wedding!! I can travel to Dallas if your sister needs me!! Hugs to your Mom!

Ryan · Married on 09/26/2015

Oakleaf beat our expectations in every way. The owner, Deb, was able to take my then fiancé's photos that she cut out for possible arrangements, and not only duplicate the look, but made them even better. Her work screams professionalism and beauty. Deb even went out of her way to help us repurpose some of the flowers for the ceremony and reception since they were at the same venue to help us save on cost. Bottom line, I used the reviews to help guide us on selecting Oakleaf... And now we're returning the favor by passing along our glowing review to help you. A+!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

Julio was great and very accommodating. He communicated with me throughout the process and I felt like I didn't have to do a thing. Everything turned out so beautiful. He provided guidance with our selections and it turned out great!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Rowdy · Married on 04/25/2015

Amazing job. My wife realized at the last minute that we had not accounted for all of the centerpieces we needed, but Debbie was extremely understanding. She could have easily charged us more for extra centerpieces, but instead worked out a plan to keep us within the same budget. The flowers were beautiful, exactly what we wanted, and she was very easy to work with. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, I so loved creating your wedding. Congrats again!!

Mallory · Married on 03/21/2015

Debbi is amazing! I went to my consult with the most vague idea of what I wanted for my flowers. She took my theme and preferences and ACTUALLY CREATED my bouquet and centerpieces in front of me. I had more fun at this consult than all of my other initial meetings. Not only did she create amazing ideas but she was able to work with my very small budget and give me the flowers of my dreams! I've already recommended her to my friends for any flower needs they have.

Sent on 02/01/2015
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 03/14/2015

I got married back in March, and I was dreading the entire process of the planning especially the flower arrangements. As I walked into Debbie's shop, her and her staff welcomed and seated me promptly for a free consultation.
    I was spitting out what I like and how I wanted things to look with my budget in mind. She directed me to cheaper alternatives and the ideas were much more beautiful than my initial desire.
    Two weeks prior to the wedding I had my sponsor and husband with me, she gladly recreated each design to get them in the loop.
    On the wedding day, I was in complete awe of how she created the tables. She is talented!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks, Savannah! Beautiful Bride, beautiful wedding, it was my honor to see you wedding dream come true! Happy life to the wonderful couple!

stephanie · Married on 03/06/2015

When I was wedding planning and it came down to the florist and who would decorate my wedding tables, I thought long and hard. Price was in question because I didn't want to over do it, but at the same time have beautiful color and nice centerpieces and decoration. I found OakLeaf Florist at Granberry Hills when they had open house night and Debbie was amazing. She took every idea I had into account and worked with me on my initial visit and we finalized all floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces in one day. She even went as far as surprising me with a few peonies in my bridal bouquet which she knew were my favorite flower but hard to find in texas during the spring. She will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is taken care of and works with you on ordering extra supplies if needed. I will definitely come to her again for my future needs for floral arrangements.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie, I loved creating your beautiful wedding :)

Alexis · Married on 01/03/2015

I am so honored to have had Debby as my florist for my wedding. She was an absolute joy to work with, and my arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous. I found out about Oakleaf Florist through reviews, and Oakleaf Florist was the first place I went to. After my initial meeting with Debby, I didn't go anywhere else because I felt like she genuinely cared about helping to make my day a special one. Also, she offered a great price for everything she did. My centerpieces consisted of different arrangements for each table, and I gave Debby an idea of what I was looking for and showed her pictures on Pinterest. We had one other follow-up meeting. I wanted to make sure Debby could use her talent and creativity for the arrangements, and I was beyond pleased with them. The flowers were purple and white, and she used different types of flowers for each of the arrangements. I could go on and on, with Oakleaf Florist you won't be disappointed! I wish I could keep my bouquet forever, it was so beautiful. Thank you Debby!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks Alexis, I had so much fun designing your wedding. You were such a joy to work for, your pictures are amazing!

Kathleen · Married on 12/27/2014

Working with Oakleaf Florist was amazing. I didn't really know 100% what I wanted for my wedding flowers. Debby was able to help be discern what colors and ideas for the flowers that I liked. She was always available to talk if I had questions about the arrangements, and the cost was amazing. The quality of the flowers excellent, and in the end, my bridal bouquet was just so beautiful and made me feel beautiful. Thank you, Debby and all at Oakleaf Florist.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Laura · Married on 12/20/2014

Debby and her team were fabulous to work with! She provided excellent customer service and went above and beyond in helping me select the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. Compared to other vendors I consulted with, she was far and above the best value and everything turned out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 02/22/2015

This vendor was amazing! I took her pictures of the flowers that I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids and the flowers came out way better than the pictures. During my consultation with her she even made my bouquet so I could see what it would look like. I thought that was awesome! :)

Sent on 03/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2014

I randomly stumbled across the Facebook page for Oakleaf, it was close to my work and I liked what I saw in the pictures, so I made an appointment for a consultation. I showed up and Debby sat down with me to get a full idea of what it was I was looking for. I showed her pictures of what I liked and she took it from there. She was incredibly knowledgeable about every kind of flower and all of the options that could be done with each. She didn't just show me pictures, she pulled real flowers out, sprayed ones so she could chow me exactly what colors she could do. She put together arrangements that I never would have even thought of. By the time we were finished I was elated about the results of the consultation. I loved what she had come up with, but was afraid the cost was going to be over my budget... I was wrong, not only did I get more than I wanted, but the cost was about half of what I had budgeted for. In the months leading up to the wedding every interaction I had with Oakleaf was extremely pleasant as the entire staff is kind and helpful. On the day of my wedding I could not have been happier about how all of he flowers turned out. The bouquets were beautiful, the boutonnières and corsages turned out perfectly and the centerpieces, WOW!!! Then to make everything even better, they picked up the vases and everything the next morning, so that we didn't have to worry about it. I would recommend Oakleaf Florist and Debby in particular to anyone looking for flowers for a wedding, or even for a occasion arrangement.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Sandy · Married on 10/25/2014

OAKLEAF FLORIST is close to home and privately owned floral shop I would gladly recommend to anyone !
    The owner was very helpful in showing me several kinds of flowers/colors to keep with what I had in mind.
    Initially I remembered seeing it and needed a small bouquet for my bridal portrait, I actually send pics to my
    now husband to hunt for what I needed. They were very graceful in accommodating a short notice (few days) order which made a beautiful picture. This is why I returned for the wedding flowers/bouquets. Even if you really don't know 100% what you would like, the professional experience of the owner will help walk you thru it as well as showing creativity of designs you may not of thought of. It was a very enjoyable experience in every way.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Sandy, you made it so easy! Loved working for you :)

Flowers were beautiful -exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 02/22/2015