Oakdale Country Club Reviews

3 | Florence, SC

3 Reviews for Oakdale Country Club

Kelly · Married on 02/25/2012

I worked with the Oakdale Country Club and staff to host the Local Treasures one day handmade market and could not have asked for a better venue or group of people to work with. The staff was friendly, hardworking and accommodating. Oakdale Country Club and their staff finitely added to the success of this event!

Sent on 03/31/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2011

The staff here was absolutely wonderful. Renauta went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I have and will continue to recommend Oakdale to my friends and family. It was a beautiful location, easy to get to, so much fun, and definitely a steal when it came to the price! Thank you again, Renauta, and Oakdale for making my day better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2012

Oakdale was very flexible with everything I needed. They went out of their way to secure the perfect menu for my reception. The food was amazing and the service was excellent. I never needed to worry or stress because all was taken care of and the reception was perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2012