Oak Tree Manor Reviews

71 | Spring, TX

71 Reviews for Oak Tree Manor

Patricia · Married on 05/23/2015

When I saw a picture of the giant, beautiful live oak online I just knew I had to get married at Oak Tree Manor. I would absolutely recommend this to any bride looking for a beautiful outdoor venue, and peace of mind. For every rating category, I'd give them top marks because they really are an excellent deal in every way. I chose to plan my wedding myself, and finding this venue felt like I was 90% done. Oak Tree Manor is an absolutely amazing deal with everything they provide and take care of so you don't have to. Jose Lara was there for us every step of the way from our very first visit. to our menu tasting, to our big day. He answered all of our e-mails and phone calls (and there were many!) right up until the last minute. He was accommodating with all of my questions about tables and chairs, and he even provided suggestions that I had not even considered. He was there with his team throughout my reception making sure everything ran smoothly. I was so impressed by the professionalism and hospitality of the staff during my reception. My guests have let me know that although everything was beautiful, they really felt at home and comfortable. That's exactly the feeling I got when I walked through those gates the first time and I am so happy the staff was able to replicate that feeling for me. All of my guests were blown away by the beauty of the tree and the gardens, the size of the reception hall, the tasty food, and the beautiful old house. Although we got married in the wettest month in Texas history, we were blessed with sunshine during our outdoor ceremony. I'd like to think that's a sign of good things to come.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Shawna · Married on 04/25/2015

We loved everything about this venue!!! The staff was more than helpful with answering our questions and helping is set everything up. It is gorgeous and really a perfect place for a wedding!!!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Christy · Married on 03/15/2015

There is no other place that comes close to the beauty that is Oak Tree Manor! Our guests loved the setting for our ceremony and reception just as much as my fiance and I did. What makes Oak Tree even more beautiful is how much the staff and coordinators there truly care about you and your guests.

Haydee helped me throughout the entire process and never missed a beat. She answered all my questions (and I mean all) as quickly as you can image. From the first steps I took at OTM, I was impressed with the friendliness and warmth of the staff as they welcomed us and how professional and attentive they were during the planning process.

Maggie and Jose were also such a pleasure to work with. They were always a step ahead of me and thinking of what needed to be done before I even asked for it! I felt totally comfortable and relaxed working with the OTM team that there was nothing left to do on the day of, but to have fun and enjoy the special day surrounded with family and friends!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/07/2015

Oak Tree Manor was the perfect wedding venue for our March 7, 2015 wedding. It provided the perfect opportunity to have a picturesque outdoor ceremony and a beautiful indoor reception all on one property. Jose and his staff provided exceptional service from beginning of the process to the end. When we had questions or requests he was quick to respond and made every effort to accommodate us. The facilities are well maintained and provided for all of the bride, groom and guests needs. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent. We would highly recommend this venue and could not be more satisfied with the memorable and wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Janet · Married on 10/17/2014

My daughter recently had an outside wedding and reception at Oak Tree Manor. Jose and the staff were wonderful to work with. Everything was perfect. The grounds were beautiful with the huge old oak tree and all the lights on. As many of the guests said, the night was magical!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Alexandria · Married on 08/02/2014

We had our wedding here on 8/22/14 and cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue and service! Not only are the grounds and reception hall absolutely gorgeous, but the food and service were excellent as well! Haydee was a joy to work with and made us feel excited to have our wedding here and her and the staff were awesome the day of! We have received tons of compliments from our guests about this place! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/20/2014

My husband and I were married June 20th, 2014 and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Oak Tree Manor! It was beautiful, the food was great, and the service was even better! Our day could not have been more perfect! Thank you Oak Tree Manor and Haydee for making our day so very special!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Madlyn · Married on 06/12/2014

Oak Tree Manor is a GORGEOUS venue and our experience with them was 100% perfect. Their communication was always timely and professional. The food was delicious and they had a huge menu to select from. The staff was friendly and always helpful and courteous. If you envision an outdoor wedding under a beautiful tree, you will not find a better venue! My husband and I highly recommend Oak Tree Manor!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Haydee and Maggie were wonderful and very helpful through the whole wedding process. There whole family contributed to us having a beautiful day we will always remember. The grounds are beautiful - a hidden gem in Spring, Tx. Guest still comment about Oak Tree. The food provided during the wedding and breakfast the next day was amazing! My husband still talks about the breakfast. Wedding food options great variety really allows you to have a great menu options for your guest. We are truly happy we found Oak Tree Manor.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Laurie · Married on 05/22/2014

We had a two day celebration for our wedding and reception. Oak Tree Manor is a wonderful location with an amazing staff and management. I could not have dreamed a more lovely, magical location for my wedding and reception. We had our ceremony and reception outside and it was beautiful! I would suggest this vendor, Jose and his team to anyone! I can't thank them enough for making our special occasion perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2014

beth · Married on 05/18/2014

We feel SO lucky to have had our wedding at Oak Tree Manor! The venue is beautiful beyond words. The staff could not have been more helpful, they made each detail of our Big day just as important to them as it was to us. Our family and friends loved the beautiful oak tree we were married under! I highly recommend Oak Tree Manor to all couples who want a day they will never forget!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

We had an amazing wedding thanks to Oak Tree Manor. The venue is beautiful and breath taking. The staff did an amazing job every thing they did was above and beyond to make OUR day what we wanted. I highly recommend anyone and everyone if they want a wedding to remember, Oak Tree Manor is the place.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Coree · Married on 05/03/2014

If you want an outdoor wedding, Oak Tree Manor is the PERFECT place. The large oak tree and the bed and breakfast are a beautiful backdrop. And it only gets better as the sun sets. We had our wedding at Oak Tree Manor on 5/3/2014 and the night was perfect. We had so many guests tell us how lovely the property was and how much prettier it got as the night progressed. The pictures online just don't do it justice. You have to go see it in person.

Besides being gorgeous, Haydee (venue coordinator) and her staff are so easy to work with. They are helpful, responsive, and so easy to work with. The price of the venue includes all linens, dishes, and catering. If you're not using a wedding coordinator, like us, this really reduces the number of contracts needed. Another great perk is that the property is available all day long. We showed up at the bed and breakfast at 10 am the morning of our wedding and spent the day getting ready and relaxing. I had a great experience at Oak Tree Manor and will recommend it to anyone looking for the perfect outdoor venue!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2014

There are truly not enough wonderful things that I can say about the staff, venue, and quality of Oak Tree Manor. I knew I wanted to have my wedding at OTM before I even got engaged. I could not get the giant oak tree out of my head. The day after I got engaged, I immediately went there and reserved the venue for my wedding. Jose is AMAZING! He is quick to respond, easy to work with, and so kind.

The day of our wedding everything went perfectly. The venue was set up exactly how I had asked, the food was delicious, the staff super kind and quick, and the place looked beautiful. Everyone was in awe of the oak tree. If you are even considering using Oak Tree Manor as your wedding venue, I urge you to go ahead and book it. You won't find anything else that compares in quality and beauty for the price. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Katie · Married on 04/18/2014

Me and my husband were so happy with everything the oak tree manor provided for our wedding. The bridesmaids and I stayed the night before in the big house, and on the night of the wedding my husband and I stayed in the condo on the grounds. Everything was excellent especially the authentic Mexican breakfast. The venue provided a beautiful back drop for our ceremony out side in front of the tree. The reception hall is just as pretty, high ceilings and a beautiful double rod iron stair case. Jose and the staff were more than amazing. Jose was very helpful through out the whole thing and responded to all my email quickly. Price was very reasonable compared to anywhere else. My husband and I knew as soon as we pulled up to Oak Tree Manor that this was the place we would get married. I highly recommend this venue if your looking for something beautiful for an outside wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Tisha · Married on 04/04/2014

We had our wedding at Oak Tree Manor and it was picture perfect! The venue is well kept and beautiful! All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful the tree was! The staff was very nice, especially Jose! He answered all of questions and was very flexible. We were able to visit the venue several times beforehand and get things ready. Also, the food selection is all delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Higinia · Married on 03/23/2014

Oak Tree Manor is absolutely breathtaking! The moment I saw this place, I knew It was the place to get married at! The grounds are just beautiful and the staff are just amazing! Jose made us feel like family! He was very attentive and always ready to help. If I could get married again in Oak Tree Manor, I would! Thank you Oak Tree Manor and staff for your hard work and dedication!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Emily · Married on 03/16/2014

I can't say enough good things about Oak Tree Manor. It was the first and only venue we looked at because the venue is absolutely stunning, both inside and out. I've always wanted to get married outside, but I was a little nervous about rain of course. The hall we had our reception in (which is the backup if it rains) is really beautiful too, so it made me feel better about it. The staff was so responsive to my millions of questions throughout the entire process, and really worked with us to figure out the details that worked best for us. They provide tables, chairs, linens, and table settings so it was really nice to not have to worry about that. The chef they use for food is really, really good. People commented on the food (we highly recommend the parmesan crusted chicken). They really handle all of the details that you don't want to have to worry about, then let you choose elsewhere for the stuff you do (DJ, cake, etc). The staff really could not have been more helpful and wonderful. We're so thankful for a wonderful and smooth wedding day, and so thankful to have been able to have it at this place.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Beautiful venue, great staff. Had the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 02/18/2014

lindsay · Married on 12/21/2013

Oak Tree Manor was the first venue we looked at and we instantly fell in love. The grounds are kept beautifully with lush green everywhere and the oak tree is so romantic. It's really a perfect place for an outdoor wedding. At night, all the lights hanging from the trees take it to the next level of charming and romantic. We got married on December 21st, 2013. Our ceremony was outside, and our reception was inside the reception hall (which is stunning). Even in December, the place is alive with green life and blooms. The day of our wedding, there was a terrible rain storm. Haydee assured me that I didn't need to worry, and if need be, her team would move everything inside the reception hall for us to have the ceremony there. Sure enough, the rain cleared about an hour before the ceremony. The sun came out and the birds were chirping. Her team was so professional and attentive to our needs. They went over and beyond to make sure our wedding was exceptional. All of our guests loved the venue! The reception hall was the perfect size for an intimate wedding. We had 150 guests show up. The cost of the venue includes their team to set up and tear down everything - so all we had to do the next day is pack the car up. On our wedding night, we stayed in the bed and breakfast on site, and it was perfect. We were tired from dancing and so glad we didn't have to drive somewhere. Maggie came and made us breakfast the next morning and it was SO GOOD. They really made us feel like home. If I got the chance to do it all over again, I would choose this venue every time. My husband and I decided that every year on our anniversary, we'll try to stay at the bed and breakfast.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2013

Jose and the people at Oak Tree Manor were so helpful in making our big day beautiful! They understood exactly what I was asking for. They were so professional and I had A LOT of questions that Jose answered back quickly! I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Oak Tree Manor. They exceeded every one of my husband and I's expectations. We worked with Jose, one of the coordinators there. He was a godsend. He was quick, informative, and straight forward. He responded to every one of my questions almost instantly, which put my wedding planning brain at ease. Our wedding day came and the forecast was rain unfortunately. We were supposed to get married under the oak tree, but Jose and his staff efficiently moved the ceremony inside. Before the wedding day, I always said "I HAVE TO GET MARRIED UNDER THAT TREE", but when the wedding day came and it rained, the only thing that mattered was that I was indeed getting married to my soulmate. Keep that in mind when planning! If you're looking for a venue around the Houston/Spring area with a rustic, country, chic vibe, go with Oak Tree Manor!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Oak Tree Manor was the perfect setting to my outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The moment we walked in we fell in love with the Venue and we knew right at that moment that it was the perfect venue! Everything turned out just as how we imagined it! And the owners/staff of the venue were kind and very helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. They answered any questions we had right away. Oak Tree Manor exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor/indoor wedding.Thank you Oak Tree Manor you made my wedding a very special and memorable one!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Britney · Married on 09/07/2013

Jose was so helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. Our wedding was MUCH more than we could have dreamed of! We had planned on having an outdoor ceremony/reception but it ended up raining that day.. Jose and his team were quick to offer us a reception inside their new ballroom on the property, which turned out the be a beautiful reception! My husband and I also stayed in one of the rooms at the B&B and loved every bit of it, including the breakfast in the morning. The beauty of the oak tree and the overall feel of the place was more than perfect for what I had visioned. It is pretty pricy, but worth it!

Sent on 10/23/2013

I was the wedding coordinator for the lovely couple this day. I instantly feel in love with Oak Tree Manor and the beautiful and caring people who own and run this venue. Though the wedding and reception were set to both be outside under the magnificent oak tree, the rains came from early morning throughout late in the day Of course, we had to go to “plan B” where the staff prepared to set up in the beautiful reception hall. They did this without any hesitation and with help beyond what was initially agreed upon.
    The rain finally stopped and the bride and groom were married under the beautiful oak tree. The owner and staff were not about the "money" but, about the success of the wedding day. We had access to everything we requested or needed. Oak Tree Manor exceeded every ones expectation from the venue to the owner and staff. I highly recommend this venue for your important day.

Sent on 07/02/2013