Oak Meadow Event Center Reviews

Oak Meadow Event Center 4
Oak Meadow Event Center 5

Bailey Burns · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Amazing! Best venue

The venue is perfect and they lay everything out for you! It makes your day easy.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Lorel

Lorel Cartee · Getting married on 06/27/2020

The most beautiful place on Earth!

I looked at many venues but was set on Oak Meadow the second I walked in. The packages include so much and you seriously can’t get a better deal anywhere. Not to mention, the owner Joy’s name speaks for itself. She is AMAZING to work with and goes above and beyond for every bride! I am so lucky to have Oak Meadow as my venue and can’t wait to get married here next June.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Oak Meadow Event Center's reply:

Wow! Thank you Lorel, your wedding day will be here before you know it and I know it will be a beautiful day and you will be a beautiful bride.
  • Princess · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful venue

I really enjoyed this place. The experience was absolutely amazing, from the moment I pulled up, I was amazed at how beautiful the venue looked in person. The simplicity and clean look of the great room, from the beautiful architecture of the design of the building. I really liked the owner as well, Joy was welcoming and friendly the moment we met with her. I can’t wait to officially book my wedding date. I’m so ready for June 2020.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Reid · Married on 11/02/2019

Oak Meadow is the venue of your dreams!

Joy and her daughter made our entire experience a breeze! The venue is one of the most beautiful in Alabama and you will not be disappointed. I could not have asked for a more beautiful and well put together day. I can’t say enough good things about Oak Meadow. We’re wishing we could do our big day over again already!!! I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Oak Meadow Event Center 6
    Oak Meadow Event Center 7
    Oak Meadow Event Center 8
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 10/12/2019

I am so excited to get married at this beautiful venue! Mrs. Joy is amazing! I’m know that she will make sure our wedding day is everything we have ever dreamed of! I love that they decided to build a white wedding venue! I am so thankful for everything that Mrs. Joy and her husband have done In building this breathtaking wedding venue!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Judy · Married on 06/15/2019

Best experience!!

My fiancé and I are getting married here this summer and aside from how beautiful the venue is (the pictures speak for themselves), we've also absolutely loved working with Joy so far!! She's made everything SO easy and is so kind and helpful! I can't speak highly enough of Oak Meadow and can't wait to get married here!

Morgan · Married on 06/08/2019

Joy and her husband are absolutely amazing! They have been so informative and treat you as if you are family. For the price, this venue is very affordable for everything that is included. They have truly been a blessing during the whole process of wedding planning. I highly recommend these two and all they have to offer! Not to mention, the venue is absolutely beautiful. They have put so much work into making sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2019

OMEC is wonderful!

We have loved working with Joy. She is kind and family friendly. I am so excited that we found a place that met all our expectations and visions for our wedding.

Haley · Married on 05/25/2019

Love oak meadows

I haven't had my wedding yet but so far the experience has been amazing! So easy and fun to work with! Can't wait for our wedding day!

• Audrey

Audrey A Hodges · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding Bliss

Why pay for decorations when you could have a venue beautiful enough not to need any? Great people, great venue, perfect for photos. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Day

Of course I'm biased but it was the perfect day. Her place is beautiful inside and outside so you don't have to worry if it rains on your big day, like it did mine! It was stress free and they switch the layout like it was nothing to accommodate for the wedding inside. You can tell she loves all her brides!

Oak Meadow Event Center 9
    Oak Meadow Event Center 10
    Oak Meadow Event Center 11
    Oak Meadow Event Center 12
    Oak Meadow Event Center 13
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Madison · Married on 05/03/2019

I have not actually had my wedding here yet because the venue is still being built, but my Fiancé and I are so excited that we get to have it here!! It gets more beautiful day by day. The Ackers are very kind people. They are just as excited as we are for the wedding. I can’t wait for the big day!

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Carol

Carol Anne Clark · Married on 04/27/2019

Oak Meadow

My experience at Oak Meadow was beyond amazing at Oak Meadow! Joy and the rest of the Oak Meadow crew were incredible in helping me have the best day possible. The grounds and venue are beautiful and fit the theme of my wedding perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants the perfect modern farmhouse venue that is owned by the sweetest most Godly family.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Makenzie · Married on 03/30/2019

Mrs. Joy has been such a “joy” to work with! I cannot wait to see the outcome of OMEC and have our big day!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Makenzie Benton · Married on 02/02/2019

A m a z i n g!

Loved this venue so much! Amazzzzinnnggg staff & so flexible and “can-do” people! 😍😍🤩🤩🤩

Oak Meadow Event Center 14
    Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible, Amazing, Perfect!

Oak Meadow was the first place I looked for my wedding. I knew from the moment I walked in and met the owner, Joy, it was a special place and where I wanted to marry my best friend. I didn't look anywhere else. The venue is absolutely beautiful with several different places to have the ceremony. The bridal and groom suites were perfect places to get ready for the big day. Joy went above and beyond to make the venue and my wedding day extraordinary. She was very easy to work with from day one. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding they will cherish forever.

Oak Meadow Event Center 23
    Sent on 02/22/2019

Breana · Married on 08/25/2018

Our Wedding is in August and so far our experience has been nothing but wonderful. Joy is very flexible and having a daughter herself she really understands all that goes into a full wedding day and all the needs that need to be attended to. She’s made our process so easy and we couldn’t be more thankful for that. We could not be more excited to have our wedding at this venue and to share our day with her. It also helps that the place is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Katie

Katie Cooper · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

Oak Meadow is such a beautiful, classic venue and photographs perfectly!!! Joy is so easy to work with and very accommodating. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly, and I had absolutely no concerns that day besides just getting married. The price is incredibly fair, especially since tables, chairs, and linens are included. I couldn’t have gotten luckier that Oak Meadow was available for the date we wanted, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone!

Oak Meadow Event Center 24
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Summer

Summer Cain · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Perfect Venue

Beautiful venue. Venue owner is very easy to work with and provides lots of vendor recommendations.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Day!

Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful!! while the price is a little high, it is totally worth it because Joy does everything she can to make your day as special as possible and is so flexible when there are small hiccups on the day of! Seriously could not recommend her and this amazing venue more!

Oak Meadow Event Center 30