28 Reviews for Oak Lodge Reception and Conference Center

Chair Covers (1)
Lighting (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

They made everything easy and worry free. I enjoyed every minute of my most special day.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables

Oak Lodge gave me my dream wedding! The venue was gorgeous, the staff was extremely professional, and the food was fabulous! Maddie did everything in her power to make my wedding just like I imagined it, and possibly even better!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We have our wedding coming up in March and we booked with oak lodge. The location is perfect for a larger crowd and it is absolutely beautiful. We went for the tasting and the food is beyond amazing I cannot wait until our big day! The staff is very friendly and accomadating I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I held our wedding reception here in February. Everything was absolutely perfect and Oak Lodge made everything we wanted happen. My wife had a vision for everything she wanted and Elette, the events manager made her vision come to life with exactly what she wanted. The food was fantastic, and the staff made sure to take our drink order and make us plates of food as soon as we walked in the door to ensure that we could enjoy our food. Thank you guys so much for making it a perfect day for me and my wife.

Profile Picture John, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Indoor

Absolutely beautiful!! I cannot wait until our wedding :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue for our Rehearsal Dinner! Great food, very friendly staff! Elette no Maddie were wonderful to work with! Very accommodating, beautiful decor!! We were extremely pleased with Oak Lodge Reception Center!!!!

Profile Picture User5492081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

What can I say? Donna was amazing and really made this bride feel comfortable and at ease.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception for about 250-300 people here and it was beautifully decorated and so much fun. The food was delicious and the service provided was outstanding. I would recommend this venue for a reception or a wedding ceremony to anyone. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture User5414170, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Oak Lodge Reception and Conference Center is a beautiful venue for any event!! The owner and staff are incredibly accommodating and experts in what they do. More importantly, they were very professional and personable from our first visit to their facility until our wedding day. The food and decorations was fantastic and our wedding was simply beautiful thanks to the staff at Oaklodge! I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Profile Picture User5209269, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elette Randolph was our wedding coordinator at Oak Lodge Reception Center and she did a wonderful job! She was very attentive to my husband and I and made sure we were very happy throughout the day! She made us feel very special!!! She also took care of the decor. We brought in various items and she took her creative talent to make the center look beautiful! Our entrance area, candy table, cake tables, food tables, etc looked amazing! She didn't miss any details and it will show in all of our photos. Everyone is still talking about how awesome our wedding and reception a month later! Thanks Elette for all your hard work and dedication! You made our special day one to remember for Years to come!!!

Profile Picture Shellie, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ellette was our coordinator at Oak Lodge for my daughter's wedding and she was wonderful to work with. She was very knowledgeable with the process and at the pre-wedding meetings, she brought several things to our attention that we had not thought of that we needed to either decide on or take care of.

During the wedding she coordinated every detail as to where, when and what we needed to be doing, which allowed us to visit and enjoy ourselves without stressing on what time it was or what needed to be done. She helped ensure that Shannon's wedding day full of joyful memories.

The next morning, Shannon asked me how I thought everything went. I told her I had no complaints at all. I thought everything had flowed smoothly and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves. I then asked her if she had a good time. She said "Yes, very much". I asked her if could think of anything she would have changed and she said "Not at all". I told her; Then it was a Success, because that was all that mattered.

Profile Picture User5154595, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elette provided great service at Oak Lodge with the reception planning, from food, to decor, every detail was covered. She provided great ideas and options for the table arrangements, food, and made her self available whenever we needed her assistance! No detail was too small and considering I know how big of a pain I can be, calling on a regular basis with an idea or question, she was always so polite and graceful and I never felt like I was a burden. Of course when she was out everyone else there was ready and able to assist and answer questions and were always so nice! Elette of course was great help leading up and on the day of the wedding, keeping everything on schedule and every detail turned out beautifully. The food and table arrangements were great and we had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture User5078930, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Kayla is our coordinator and she has been amazing. We're having out reception here and cannot wait! So far they have been extremely helpful and responsive to our needs and concerns

Profile Picture Kirsten, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oak Lodge made our wedding day very special and we couldn't be more appreciative of them for it. All they needed was a little input from us and they were able to give us more than what we could have imagined. They were able to help us by preparing everything and which allowed us to be relaxed before our big. Also all the food was amazing. I heard from other people the food was good but it was better than I expected. Just want to thank them for everything they did.

Profile Picture jonathan, 11/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Everything, I mean everything I asked for I received.

Elette was my contact person. She was excellent. The Venue was beautiful, Food was delicious.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The BEST VENUE in Baton Rouge. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Kayla was our coordinator and not only did she take care of everything, but she actually cared about us in the process! I have been to multiple weddings there, and not a single one looks the same -- very personal touch.
AND THE FOOD --- AAAHHHHMAZING! We had so many compliments on the food! That is unheard of at a catered event. This place takes pride in what they do!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the best experience! Oak lodge made sure everything went perfect for my wedding day. Staff is friendly and always at hand, food is amazing, and place is beautiful. Would definitely recommend for ANY event.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding there in December 2013 and it was great. The staff and food were amazing. My guests kept complimenting how intimate and nice the wedding was. Elette decorated the space to reflect my color and overall theme perfectly. The ceremony and reception ran so smoothly because of her expert handling of everything that arose. Would suggest this venue to everyone looking for an all inclusive venue site!

Profile Picture Jena, 12/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Oak Lodge in the Reception Center room for 115 people. All in all our total experience with the Oak Lodge was absolutely fantastic.
THE ROOM: The room is beautiful with lots of wood and brick that gave it a very warm, inviting feeling. The set up works great. They have a stand alone dance floor in the middle that is the perfect size. I think this made everyone comfortable and we did not have to encourage anyone to dance... they were all out there before we were! This room is great if you want a more relaxed, warm environment, but still want the very nice looking reception.
THE FOOD: The food was AMAZING! And they have so much of it! I got so many compliments on the food and they give you tons of leftovers that my friends and family ate for the whole week after.
THE STAFF: I cannot say enough about the staff at the Oak Lodge. They are so quick to respond to you and always friendly and professional. Everyone has such a helpful and great personality. Our event coordinator met with us several times for as long as we needed to make sure that we had all the details worked out. And if we didn't think of all the little details, they did. They take care of literally everything for you. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture User1181169, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception here at Oak Lodge, and I can't say enough about the helpful staff. Even though the girl we initially booked with no longer worked there at the time of our wedding, we had about three contact people who took over and did a spectacular job.

I had very specific ideas for the decor of the reception, and brought in about 10 boxes of decor the week before the wedding. Oak Lodge set up all of my decorations, including chair ties (which did add $100 to the bill).

During the wedding itself, they were very attentive, made sure we got food and drinks, and kept the reception flowing smoothly. After the wedding, they picked up and boxed up everything we had brought for decorations, and my mom got to pick it up a few days later! They could not have made things any easier on my family, and I am so grateful for that!

We were very pleased, and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/11, 5 Reviews
4.7

Oak Lodge was one of my FAVORITE vendors! They were always professional and EVERYTHING turned out PERFECTLY! The owners are amazing! They help out in every way. I felt that our money was well spent here.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/28/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.7

Oak Lodge was wonderful to work with..I planned my wedding fast..on 3 weeks notice and they weren't the first place I looked. After 2 hard, stressful days of calling and setting appointments I ended up going over and the place sold itself! Beautiful..that is what it is..and they were so wonderful to work with. Although my wedding and reception were small by most standards (planned on 80) all of my guests (had 76 show up) had a wonderful time. My mom is still getting calls from relatives that the food was really rich and good. Bryan and I ate on the way to the airport and really were glad to have that huge bag they made for us..they even put fresh rose petals and chocolate dipped strawberries in a container with a nice thank you note. I will always remember my outdoor wedding by candlelight at Oak Lodge!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers

Everything was very nice. Pleased with Oak Lodge.

Profile Picture Lynda, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our April wedding was spectacular! The atmosphere and decor was beautiful. The food was magnificent. I was so pleased with everything from start to finish!

Profile Picture Akeba, 4/18/15, 1 Review