Oak Creek Farm Reviews

35 | Unionville, VA

35 Reviews for Oak Creek Farm

Lucas · Married on 09/17/2016

If I had it to do over again, I would do it just the same. Jackie and Billy are great people, very helpful and flexible to your needs. The Venue itself is absolutely gorgeous, the barn is amazing. There is ample space for each of the parties to get ready in separate places, bathrooms in every building including the barn. My wife loved it. We got married in the field to the left of the barn under the trees and had the reception in the barn afterwards. We definitely recommend Oak Creek Farm.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kacie · Married on 09/10/2016

I am so thankful that I stumbled across Oak Creek's Facebook page. From the moment we met Billy and Jackie I knew it would be the perfect venue. The barn is absolutely stunning and the large windows that look out onto the deck are so unique. The view from the deck and ceremony site are so beautiful! Billy and Jackie are literally the nicest people I have ever met and they are so accommodating. They are willing to do whatever it takes you make your wedding day exactly how you dreamed it would be. I know this from my own wedding but as I have also been a photographer at Oak Creek for other weddings and they put so much time, effort, and care into each one. They also have TONS of vintage/rustic decor that you can use which can save you lots of money! I am so happy that I chose Oak Creek. They made by wedding day beyond perfect and I highly recommend this venue to everyone. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Oak Creek Farm was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We were able to have the ceremony and reception at their beautiful farm! Jackie and Billy treat you like family when you meet them and throughout the planning process! The vendors on their website were extremely helpful and we found some fabulous vendors through them! My wedding was a day I will never forget thanks to Oak Creek Farm! I recommend them to any couple planning to get married! Thank you so much Oak Creek Farm for the most beautiful day ??

Sent on 09/18/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your kind words! We absolutely loved having the honor of hosting your wedding here at Oak Creek Farm!
  • User7222034 · 2+ years ago

Oak Creek Farms was by far the best place to get married! I was able to start decorating for the wedding the Wednesday before so as a bride living an hour and half away it took so much stress out of the day before and day of the wedding. Jackie and Billy really made me feel special and like I was their only client. Definitely a beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

I have booked Oak Creek Farm as my wedding venue, and am ecstatic for my June wedding there!! I have met with Jackie and Billy twice now at their farm, and each encounter has been professional and personal. They stress the importance of each wedding, and only book one wedding per weekend to make each one special, not commercialized. I am able to use their chairs, tables, centerpiece decorations etc. which helps out with the planning and the budget! Their big red barn is a perfect standing structure for any wedding, and will be great if there happens to be bad weather. (That barn also has real bathrooms, which saves my guests, and myself from having to use porter johns). Communication is made easy, and they are quick to respond by phone or email. They have made it clear to me that they truly care about my day, and my marriage to my fiance. In their words, "it is about you and your family and the celebration of the day, we want to do everything we can to make it perfect."

I feel confident that my wedding day will be perfect with the help from this venue and its owners. I will be sure to leave a review after my wedding as well!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Kiona · Married on 06/18/2016

Mr. Billy & Ms. Jackie are amazing people I couldn't have picked a better venue, or found greater people to help make my wedding day as special as they made it. I would recommend this venue for more than just weddings . You'll never find two loving, careful, and whole hearted people . I left the venue after my wedding feeling as though I'd left family!! This place is NOT a retail venue trying to shuffle people in and out . They take time to listen to your needs and go above and beyond to make the day about you ! I will continue to say I can't thank Oak Creek Farm enough for the hospitality they showed to us . My husband and I are forever greatful !

Sent on 06/23/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Kiona and Cameron- You guys are absolutely awesome! Billy and I had so much fun with you and your families! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day and thank you for the great review! We can't wait for the next family Bar-B-Que with "Smokey" at the grill! -Jackie

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing family, amazing venue. They were easy to talk to and always available. I felt like part of their family! They really helped make our wedding special!!!!! Oh and it's GORGEOUS out there, but not ridiculously far from town.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Sarah and Nick- Even with the rain, your wedding was a blast! Best dancing ever!
    Billy and I were so excited to incorporate your unique style and personal touches in the barn and work with your families to make your day special!

Thank you for entrusting us to host your wedding and thank you for the awesome review!! -Jackie

I had my wedding at Oak Creek Farm, and it was a perfect and beautiful setting. The family-owned farm is an incredible place to get married, with friendly staff and amazing views. Don't miss your chance to book this cozy and rustic farm!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

My husband and I fell in love with the beautiful country views at Oak Creek Farm and had our ceremony and reception on their land. It was like a dream and so many of our guests, to this day, tell us it was the best wedding they've ever attended.

I recently went to an event at their newly renovated barn venue and was completely floored. It was like stepping into another time period. I love how every detail of their venue stays true to its vintage character, even the bathrooms and the bridal suite carry the charming ambiance. Plus there isn't any unflattering fluorescent lights anywhere, which is a life saver for great photos. I told my husband we need to get married here again!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married at Oak Creek Farm on 10-14-17. From the moment i saw this venue i knew it was the one! The day could not have been more perfect! Jackie and Billy Koontz have a beautiful venue. They are sweet, kind, accommodating and very down to earth people that spoke to my inner farm kid! My Italian husband and Billy hit it off as well. They go above and beyond to make you happy. Jackie even cried, and made me cry, as I walked down the aisle. I love the memories they helped us make and look forward to anniversary photo shoots. What a beautiful farm with every detail in decor you could want! Thank you Jackie and Billy are great hosts and will make sure your wedding day is beautiful. They are very professional, worked well with all my vendors and with my wedding planner. I could not have had a better venue to get married at! Thank you thank you thank you!

P.S.You even get a calf named after you if it is born on your wedding day!

Sent on 11/07/2017