Oak and Gold Studios Reviews

Oak and Gold Studios 5
Oak and Gold Studios 6
Oak and Gold Studios 7

Kristina · Married on 08/25/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Oak and Gold Studios!! From our wonderful engagement shoot at Krog Street Tunnel to our wedding last weekend, they were fun, professional and so talented!! I am in love with the sneak peek images and can't wait to see all of the photos. They are very creative and have an eye to capture the most beautiful and stunning shots. Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are also a pleasure to work with. A lot of our wedding guests even commented about how great they were. Thanks for everything Suzanne and Nathan!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Oak and Gold Studios 8
    Oak and Gold Studios 9
  • Cierra

Cierra · Married on 08/11/2018

We just finished our engagement shoot with Oak and Gold Studios. It was such an enjoyable experience. My fiancee and I were both a little nervous, but Suzanne made us feel very comfortable. We didn't really know where to go to take pictures or what poses to do...but

Suzanne guided us every step of the way! We got our photos back just two weeks after our shoot and we haven't been able to stop looking at them since. We took super model type shots! We are so happy with our decision to choose Oak and Gold Studios and beyond excited for our wedding knowing that our photos will come out amazing!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

HIGHLY recommend Oak and Gold studios! Suzanne is very talented and very easy to work with! They do awesome, up-to-date style photography and are wonderful at lighting! I can’t wait to use them for all my photography needs!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angela · Married on 11/25/2017

Suzanne and Nathaniel did such a great job shooting our wedding! They made us feel very comfortable, really blended into the scene, and captured our vision perfectly. We're so happy with our wedding pictures!

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Oak and Gold Studios 10
    Oak and Gold Studios 11
    Oak and Gold Studios 12
    Oak and Gold Studios 13
    Oak and Gold Studios 14
    Oak and Gold Studios 15

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Suzanne and Nathan are wonderful! I booked them about a year out for my wedding on September 30, 2017. I am so pleased with the final portfolio. The pictures turned out wonderful, and I have some very epic shots. I was impressed with how patient and professional they were the entire time. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Candie · Married on 07/02/2017

Suzanne has only shot family, shower, and maternity for me but when i do get married she's my top choice!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Briana · Married on 04/29/2017

Suzanne and I actually met in middle school and though the powers of Facebook were able to reconnect years later. Since then I have had the privilege to see her posts of many of the weddings she has worked on and completely fell in love with her photography aesthetic. When I got engaged last year, I knew immediately who I wanted to shoot the wedding and amazingly it all worked out and Suzanne was able to travel all the way to LA for it. Suzanne and her husband Nathan were an amazing team! They were always very responsive and so on top of everything, they made we got all the shots we wanted, even finding time during the wedding to grab the missing shots on our wish list after an unexpected flower girl meltdown during cocktail hour. I am so in love with how all the pictures came out, they are pure perfection and are true to who my husband and I are. It was such a pleasure to work with them, thanks Suzanne and Nathan!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Mariah · Married on 10/01/2016

Suzanne and her husband travelled to our wedding in Savannah, GA. She was SO EASY GOING, so sweet, and they were fun to walk around and take photos with! She was so great at getting everyone's photos taken in a timely fashion and she was absolutely wonderful! We can't wait to see our photos and recommend everyone to consider her! AWESOME!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Candice · Married on 09/04/2016

I highly recommend Suzanne for engagement and wedding photography. She does absolutely stunning work and it is such a great investment for many years to come. We received so many compliments about our pictures all thanks to Suzanne capturing all the special moments of our big day.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jordan · Married on 05/14/2016

Suzanne shot my wedding and engagement pictures and I can't say enough wonderful things about her work! She has a great eye for lighting and perspective, regardless of how intricate the location may be. She takes pride in her work and it shows in the finished product! I highly recommend hiring Suzanne for ANY photography needs you might have!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Mariel · Married on 03/26/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Suzanne and her partner! She is currently based in Georgia, but came to Los Angeles, California to capture my wedding! Her creativity, professionalism, and experience made a world of a difference in wedding photography! They photographed my wedding beyond my expectations and I am so happy I was able to work with her. She is really easy to work with and was accessible to communicate even though we lived so far way! She brought all her equipment and had multiple lenses to ensure the best picture. I also appreciated she was a photographer that wasn't in your face or made poses awkward! I felt very comfortable around her and she was doing her thing!! I highly recommend this is your photographer! You will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Suzanne did my engagement photos and my wedding photos. She provided me with excellent service. Within 2 days of the wedding, I got to see sneak peeks & they were breathtakingly beautiful. She has an amazing gift & I am so happy she was part of my big day. If you are thinking about booking Suzanne, DO IT. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/19/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 02/28/2015

Not only is Suzanne super sweet but her photography is amazing!!! She captured everything I wanted and more on my special wedding day! She not only was able to capture all the little details in my wedding but she also captured all the special moments from my husband and I to my family and friends! Thank you Suzanne for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Brittany · Married on 01/10/2015

Suzanne was ABSOLUTELY amazing!! She took care of our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and I am do happy with every single one of them! She caught all of the important moments that I wouldn't have even thought of to capture. If you're looking for a photographer..she's your girl!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Elissa · Married on 11/03/2017

From my first meeting with Suzanne, I just knew within minutes that she was the photographer that I wanted to work with and shoot our wedding! She and Nathan are very talented and very personable! We so enjoyed working with them and we love the photos and memories they captured on our special day! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/28/2018