O Snap Photo Booth Reviews

32 | Secaucus, NJ

32 Reviews for O Snap Photo Booth

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/02/2020

Working with this team is phenomenal! Hired them a few times for some of my events and my clients were so pleased and inquired more! Great team and great service :)

Sent on 04/11/2018

Stefanie Miolan · Married on 01/25/2019

Amazing!

The guys were amazing. We had about 100 people at the event and they were very friendly with everyone at the event.

Sent on 01/29/2019

matthew · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional and very y

Some what, last minute my husband and I decided to add a photo booth to our wedding. We researched multiple booths and came across O Snap photo booth, and we both were very pleased! Dhavel was very responsive answering any questions or concerns and very reasonable. The booth was very elegant and the photos were very high quality. My guests seemed to really enjoy the booth and being able to add on a guest book was a great idea.
    I would highly recommend O Snap photo booth for any event for additional entertainment.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Eleanora

Eleanora · Married on 11/10/2018

Great and fun photobooth!

Nic's photobooth was such a fun addition to our wedding! He was great to work with all during the planning process and was extremely flexible! He worked with the graphic designer who designed our invitations so the photobooth template was the same theme as all of our stationary and I was so grateful! The attendant was very nice and we received many compliments on the photobooth and the props!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Rajat · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional and great to work with! Everyone loved the setup.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

We decided pretty last minute to add a photo booth to our wedding. Upon researching different vendors, O Snap Photo Booth caught my eye immediately because of their fun, vibrant backdrops and positive reviews. What sealed the deal was the quick and easy communication with Dhaval; he is extremely responsive and always replied to my (many!) messages very timely. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding this past weekend - I would certainly use his services again! Thank you for adding a fun, interactive element to our day! Do not hesitate to book with Dhaval and O Snap Photo Booth! They will do a fantastic job and your guests will be sure to enjoy.

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Very professional and friendly! Best quality photos I've ever seen from a photo booth. Loved the backdrop as well! Guests loved it! Thank you very much!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

namita · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing service with so many backdrop options and photo templates to chose from. Amazing quality and quantity for an amazing price. Highly recommend booking this vendor.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Priya · Married on 08/04/2018

Extremely professional! I loved the scrapbook at the end!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Atit · Married on 07/21/2018

Our guests had a fantastic time interacting with O Snap. The line for pictures was as long as that for the bar. The technician arrived on time to set up and stayed through the entire evening. Dhaval was a consummate professional in all of our exchanges. I highly recommend going with him for any of your future events.

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 07/14/2018

I totally recommend O Snap Photo Booth!!! All of my guests loved the pictures and the best customer service offered. I will like other future couples to hire them for sure, you won't regret it. I am so happy that they were so responsible and on time to set everything up.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Sonia · Married on 07/14/2018

Excellent customer service. Very accommodating. Thanks for bringing my vision to life and for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Catherine · Married on 06/08/2018

O Snap Photo was so wonderful! They were so accomodating to our reception needs and our guests loved it! We didn't want to pay $900+ for a photo booth through our dj and this was the perfect addition. We got the photos immediately and Dhaval was so friendly. He threw in the ipad for free! O Snap Photo made the night even more special!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Nirali · Married on 06/02/2018

All the guests enjoyed the photo booth! It was perfect for all ages and they were very friendly when explaining to the guests on how to use it. We received our pictures immediately!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

rabia · Married on 05/11/2018

So fun! Very patient and accomodating with all guests

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jeffin · Married on 04/14/2018

Was an absolute pleasure to work with - didn't have to worry about anything. guests were highly satisfied!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kena · Married on 02/17/2018

awesome job at our wedding, beautiful backdrops, and picture quality is very clean. they exceeded our expectation. Dhaval communicated well and was very prompt on response to questions we had. definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

vanessa · Married on 12/29/2017

Very professional and quality service, they communicated very well their package and staff was very friendly navigating guests on how to pose where to stand and how to use their iPad to instantly share pics. Photo booth rental was definitely worth it, Everyone loved it, recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Millie · Married on 11/18/2017

I'm in love with their photographs quality, they are equally good or even better than my wedding photographer. Dhaval knows about his business and was very responsive before, during, after our wedding. They provided very interactive props and backdrop was simply amazing. Guests loved them and had a blast. Definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Tana · Married on 11/10/2017

Dhaval was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. He was extremely responsive, had a great price, and quality product. We were so excited to see all of our friends having fun with the booth. I would strongly recommend them and hire them again for future events!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ravi · Married on 10/08/2017

Photo booths are worth it especially for bigger weddings. I wasn't fond of the idea of having one but O Snap, who was also doing my videography, made sure everything went smoothly. I got a great package deal so really could not refuse! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ami · Married on 08/13/2017

It was a privilege to have Dhaval set up our wedding photobooth. I wanted him to set up the booth at a different spot during the cocktail hour and then rearrange everything, set it up again at another location during the main event. He was very accommodating! Dhaval gives you the best rate in town and provides excellent service. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Meryl · Married on 08/06/2017

This photo booth was awesome! Everyone really loved it at our wedding! We highly reccomend using this company!!
    -Jerin and Meryl K.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Nishit · Married on 06/25/2017

We had O Snap Photo Booth at our wedding reception. I am glad that we made a right decision of having them at our event. Everyone really enjoyed taking cool snaps with the prop that they brought in. People of all ages loved it as they were able to take the instant picture copies with them. They even personalized the copies to match our wedding theme which I think was pretty cool. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nirali · Married on 06/24/2017

All of our guests (all 700) loved this fun addition to our reception! We were able to get an iconic picture true to our personalities immediately during the reception! Definitely recommend to anyone whose looking for a great, playful and fun addition for their guests!

Sent on 07/03/2017