O' How Sweet! Reviews

103 | Atlanta, GA

103 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

O' How Sweet! was the only cake tasting I did. Hands down the best cake I've ever tasted at a VERY reasonable price. Our guests raved about the cake!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Smith · Married on 04/26/2013

I would recommend anyone to O How sweet for any cake service. I got married 4-26-13 and not only was my cake beautiful it taste Soooo good. My guest are still complimenting us on how good and beautiful the cake was. Sheva really listens to you and helps create the best cake for you. Not only is she professional but also affordable. I promise you this bakery will not disappoint you!

The Smith Family

Sent on 05/13/2013
  • Y

Yavonda · Married on 04/06/2013

My wedding cake was so beautiful, my hubby cake was the most amazing cake I ever seen. Not only did the cakes look good, but they taste better than any other fondent I ever had and the price I paid for both cakes was unbelievably. Ms. Sheva was really nice and profession. I will make sure O' How Sweet make my cake for my next event. The best cakes in the Atlanta area!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Sheva was very easy to work with and was very patient in helping my husband and I pick out a cake design that suited our needs! Before meeting with Sheva, we weren't sure what we wanted in a cake, but Sheva was able to help us determine what aspects were important to us. She was also able to match the frosting on our cake to my outfit, so everything went wonderfully with our decor. The cake itself was very moist and delicious, and we kept hearing from our guests how much they loved it! We definitely recommend O' How Sweet to anyone looking for a cake both beautiful and delicious, all at an affordable cost!

Sent on 03/04/2013
  • LaToya

LaToya · Married on 12/01/2012

Thanks Mrs Sheva the cake was excellent!! We still have people calling today saying how good the cake was!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2012

My wedding cake was so good. I had the strawberry cake and it was yummy! Two of my guest ate like 4 slices a piece it was that good. It was so moist and the flavor was AWESOME. The grooms cake was delicious as well. He had the Michigan M cake in red velvet. It taste as good as it looked. We had people coming over days after the wedding just for cake. Sheva is so sweet and I would recommend her to anyone. She will work with your budget and the cake will taste great!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Katie · Married on 08/22/2012

Sheva did an amazing job on our wedding cake. We met with her once before our wedding and she nailed our wedding design. She was able to bring my vision to life and the cake tasted exceptional. We went with every other layer being buttercream / strawberry and it was so moist. The cake was delivered to the venue in perfect condition and in great timing.

Thanks for doing a fabulous Job O'How Sweet!

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • Shola and Joy

Shola and Joy · Married on 07/14/2012

Let me (Bride) start out by saying that I have a sweet tooth and the wedding cake was one of the key elements that I was looking forward to in planning our wedding: the cake had to be delicious, attractive, and affordable. Enter O' How Sweet! Our wedding planner (who's also awesome) introduced her to us and we could not have been happier with our decision! Sheva's cakes are fantastically moist and extremely yummy. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with O' How Sweet. Sheva made both of our cakes (we had an engagement ceremony the day before the wedding) and both cakes were AWESOME! Our guests could not stop talking about the cakes - how tasty and attractive they both were. To top it off, Sheva is a pleasure to work with. She's extremely professional, responsive, and also flexible...she did her best to work within our budget while delivering excellent quality and service, especially given that we desired a non-traditional cake for our engagement ceremony. Her cake flavor options are so unique...the cookies and cream flavor was my fav and was a hit at our wedding! We can't wait for our one-year anniversary to eat our top layer...if we are able to wait that long! :) Thanks Sheva!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Sheva at O' How Sweet is THE BEST! Our wedding cake was not only gorgeous, but extremely moist, and tasty! Sheva was extremely professional and easy to work with from the beginning. We served our grooms cake at the rehearsal dinner and afterwards my mother in-law put the leftover cake and a love note in the freezer without us knowing. Imagine the surprise when we returned from our honeymoon and found the cake. I thawed it out, and you would not believe how moist it is!!! The most important thing for our wedding was for everyone to be enveloped by the atmosphere of love, enjoy themselves, the food, and drink, and PARTY! Sheva and our other vendors, affectionately known as 'Team Khalil' made that happen!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Carla · Married on 06/30/2012

O’ How Sweet is wonderful! And delicious!! Sheva, the owner, was open to all of my suggestions and gave me great ideas as well. The cake tasting was fun and tasty. There are so many great cake choices that’s it’s hard to decide on just one. We did cupcakes and a Braves cake for the groom’s cake. Both were beautiful and delicious. Sheva was in constant contact with me and arrived on time the day of my wedding with the beautiful cakes.

Sent on 07/08/2012
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 05/26/2012

Dear Bride To Be,
    Having a beautiful cake is a key highlight to any wedding. However having a delicious and tasty cake is certainly a bonus. I worked with Sheva at O'How Sweet and she made the cake selection process both enjoyable and tasty :-) She was always very pleasant, professional and accomodating with each request I made. She's open to new ideas and is willing to work with each bride based on their budget. My new husband enjoyed the cake so much that he's already digging into the top tier that we were planning to save until our one year anniversary...lol! Needless to say Sheva's cakes are quite yummy, moist and it melts in your mouth. Thanks for all your help Sheva in making our wedding cake one to remember.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Denise · Married on 04/07/2012

I am so glad I found O' How Sweet to prepare my cake for my reception. My cake was beautiful and it also tasted great. I was highly satified with O' How Sweet!!! I would definitely recommend this vendor. I look forward to using O' How Sweet in the near future.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Lynne · Married on 03/03/2012

I absolutely loved working with O'How Sweet! They are very professional and the cake is delicious! I would recommend this vendor to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Nyra · Married on 11/18/2011

We found O'How Sweet at one of the local Atlanta bridal shows in early 2012. We attended the show specifically to find a baker for our wedding and groom's cakes. O'How Sweet was the first baker we visited and after tasting the samples we knew we found our baker! We loved the strawberry and cookies-n- cream flavors. I especially liked that the strawberry cake (my favorite flavor) was not the color pink. O'How Sweet was the best among all of the others at the show. We met with Sheva and discussed our cake needs. She provided professional service and great advice on meeting our expectations. Our wedding was held on April 20, 2012 and everyone loved the cakes. The designs were also just as we described. I highly recommend (and already have) to anyone looking for sweets for their next event. Thanks so much Sheva!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Angela · Married on 09/10/2011

Sheeva was awesome to deal with. She had so many options to offer and made sure it fit our budget. Once I ordered the cake I had no worries. She took care of delivering our beautiful cake to the venue on time. It not only looked beautiful, it also tasted awesome!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Tamla · Married on 09/04/2011

Sheva provided the BEST wedding cake a bride could ask for, me and my guest were very pleased. I would suggest any bride to contact her. SHE IS THE BOMB

Sent on 11/28/2011

Miranda · Married on 04/24/2011

What can I say, the cake that was prepared by O'How Sweet Cakes was absolutely AMAZING! Not only did our cake look beautiful but it was delicious. Working with cake designer Ms. Fairley was an ease and she accommodated any change that we threw at her. I am very grateful to her for that. Our cake was so good that our guests kept coming back for cake so often that we didn't have any cake left. I had to sneak a piece of my own wedding cake it was going so fast. Then a few days after our wedding my friend managed to have so cake put away and the cake just as good as it did on the day of our wedding. Our wedding cake was so wonderful I'm still trying to find a reason to order another cake from O'How Sweet Cakes. Her prices are very affordable and the cake is definitely the best I've ever tasted. I suggest any local bride use her!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Jackie · Married on 02/26/2011

My experience was wonderful!

Our guest loved our wedding cake as much as we did. The cake was pleasing to the eye and pallet! We have celebrated several other occassions during the year and our celebrations have included cakes from O' How Sweet, which were just as beautiful and tasty.

I will continue to use O' How Sweet for future occassions.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kinetra · Married on 02/19/2011

Sheva was absolutely awesome! The most competitive price for the most delicious cake. Of course, we enjoyed the process of visiting various vendors to test cakes, but she was the best hands down. We knew we needed to look no further! And, we received sooo many wonderful remarks from our guests about the cake. It was more than a hit. We are already counting down to our one year anniversary for our anniversary cake.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Arielle · Married on 12/10/2016

Our cake was fantastic! Sheva was quick to respond to emails, available for changes and updates, and very informative during our tasting. We wanted a simple cake with fresh flowers decorating the buttercream and Sheva came to the venue and decorated on site, rather than expecting our florist to do the work (our florist also happened to be our decorator and coordinator and when Sheva found out she jumped at helping us out even more). On top of all of that the cake was delicious :) I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Great flavor and presentation! Many guests told my husband and I how great the cake was!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Anthony · Married on 08/06/2017

Sheva was very accommodating and professional from the initial contact to the tasting to the delivery of the Cake. Her cake design was exactly how we envisioned our dream wedding cake and taste tremendous. The cake was so moist and flavorful, ALL our guests raved about the cake, my wife (who really doesn't even eat cake) cannot stop eating the strawberry top tier. Thank you Sheva for a beautiful bridal and surprised groom's cake(thanks to my Mother in Law)!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous! All of our guests are still talking about how delicious it was; it was the best cake that I have ever had. Sheva is easy to work with and very professional. We need to change our order a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was able to accommodate and still give us exactly what we wanted. She definitely delivered in appearance and taste. I have already started recommending her to friends and am absolutely going to use her again for future events.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Sheva is the BEST! I loved my wedding cake. I brought in a picture of a wedding cake I found on Pinterest that I absolutely had to have. It had been turned down by other bakeries but she mastered it. Everyone was talking about not only how beautiful it was but it also tasted sooooo good. Thanks Sheva!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Tola · Married on 04/04/2014

Met Sheva at a bridal show. Out of all the cake vendors there I was impressed with her cakes and her price was within our budget. She put together a lovely cake that was a composite of two cakes that I liked. She did a lovely job. The cake held up pretty good, moist and delicious.

Sent on 10/31/2015