O' How Sweet! Reviews

102 | Atlanta, GA

102 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

O' How Sweet! 1
O' How Sweet! 2
O' How Sweet! 3
O' How Sweet! 4
O' How Sweet! 5

Nneamaka · Married on 04/26/2014

O How sweet makes the tastiest cakes! My wedding cake was provided by O How sweet. My cake turned out better than the cake tasting and looked even better than I had imagined it would in person. I still have people asking me for left over cake 3 weeks after the wedding! I will use O How Sweet cakes for every other event I have that requires a cake. Sheva is also a very nice and flexible person. This is a great company to work with.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2014

Fabulous cake --- beautiful and tasty! Excellent customer service, on-time and made sure the cake was perfectly set up --- I forgot my cake topper and thanks to quick thinking, I was supplied with a perfect topper that complemented the cake. I will definitely use this great chef again!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Shonterria · Married on 04/19/2014

Sheva's creation of my wedding cake was very unique and tasty. Most people who attend weddings talk about the cake and brides the dress. Sunday and Monday, the cake was the talk of the town. Thanks for making my day special.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Shana · Married on 04/19/2014

Our cakes were amazing. They were exactly as we had discussed and they were so delicious and beautiful. Sheva was very professional and friendly. I would definitely use her again and I recommend her bakery for your next special occasion.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Mr.Kary · Married on 04/19/2014

STOP RIGHT HERE!!!!! You've found your baker!!!!!

My wife and I met Sheva at one of the many bridal shows we attended before our wedding. We had tasted quite a few few cakes before choosing O' How Sweet! Most of the cakes offered by the other vendors either looked good but didn't taste good, they tasted good and didn't look good, or they were simply overrated and overpriced.

Sheva however ,offered the best of both worlds. The 3 tier cookies n creme wedding cake was not only gorgeous but it was moist and so good that we almost ate the part that is being saved for our one year anniversary! Not only can she make a cake that melts in your mouth but she is an artist. Sheva is a true professional.Her prices were fair, her service was great and she exceeded our expectations!! If you are looking for great quality, great service and delicious wedding cake, choose O' How Sweet!

Mr.& Mrs. Hamilton

Sent on 05/09/2014

Sheva was great to work with. She delivered exactly the cake we wanted. In addition to it being beautiful, the taste was awesome. We have had several people comment on how much they loved it AND how many pieces they had. Honestly, I cannot wait til our one year anniversary to have some more!!! Thank you Sheva for helping make our wedding reception beautiful and one of the best days of our lives.

Also, some of our friends are getting married in August and we recommended O'How Sweet. After their tasting they were sold and hired her to bake their wedding cake.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Saxony · Married on 02/23/2014

The was not only beautiful, but also delicious. I received so many compliments on the taste and look of the cake. Sheva was very easy to work with and responded very quickly. I used butter-creme icing instead of fondant and she was able to still make my cake look very smooth as if it was fondant. I'd definitely use her again.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 01/19/2014

These cakes were AMAZING, not only did they look great, but everyone loved them and was upset they couldn't have more. I had 2 cakes, one bridal cake (4 layers), and one grooms cake (which looked like my husband's Army uniform). Everyone was so impressed with the grooms cake and how it was an accurate picture of his uniform down to the details, but not only the aesthetics but the lemon cake was tasty as well. In fact i had one co-worker who couldn't make the wedding but heard how good the cake was and wanted me to bring her back some my brother confiscated. I highly recommend O' How Sweet for anyone's special occasion.

Sent on 03/02/2014

Kristie · Married on 12/20/2013

O' How Sweet provided the most delicious cake and great service. Mrs. Sheva was a pleasure to work with. She is sweet, kind, understanding, and her work is outstanding. I will always use O' How Sweet for my baking needs!!! The cake was moist and divine. Everyone raved on the beauty and taste.

Sent on 12/22/2013

kristie · Married on 12/20/2013

O' How Sweet was a dream come true. The cakes were moist, flavorful, and the design made me speechless. I sent her a picture of a cake I had in mind and Ms. Sheva made my cake better than the photo. It was so unique and pretty that I did not want to cut it. Everyone said it was O' SOOO Delicious!!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Sheva is amazing!!!! You will love her and her cakes. She bends over backwards to make sure you have everything you need and that your cake is custom designed. Everyone at the wedding kept saying over and over again that it was the best cake they had ever had! The cake was not only delicious but it was also the most beautiful cake I have ever seen. You will be so happy you chose O'How Sweet for your cake!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Chris and Amber · Married on 09/28/2013

BEST tasting cake ever. One of my friends had an O' How Sweet cake at her wedding and I remember thinking it was the best thing I'd ever tasted and watching so many people going back for seconds... I didn't think twice about using them for my wedding cake. All of the flavors we sampled were good, but the "Butter Rich" was INSANE! Not only was my wedding cake delicious, but it was BEAUTIFUL! I provided a picture from pinterest, and the finished product turned out even better!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Adina · Married on 08/31/2013

Oh my goodness. Our cake!

I found Sheva from O How Sweet here on Wedding Wire. I scheduled a phone conversation and right from the start, I knew she was the baker for us. We met a few months before our wedding for a tasting. Every single flavor was fantastic. I could not just choose 1. So we chose 3 and 1 additional for cupcakes which were our favors. We had almond, key lime, red velvet, and strawberry.

I described a very simple design based on a picture I'd found online, Sheva took very good notes and I was confident that our cake would be both gorgeous and delicious.

On our wedding day, I was FLOORED at how perfect our cake was. It was more beautiful than I expected. When my husband and I cut the cake, I had a small piece and I could not wait for more! Unfortunately, we were so busy greeting guests that we didn't get to have any cake :-( My guests did rave about how great it was! The strawberry cupcake favors were amazing, there were a couple left over so we did get to taste those. 2 of my guests told me the next day that they dreamed of the cupcakes and had one for breakfast that morning lol.

Thank you Sheva for helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

The cakes were beautiful and delicious! Sheva was very helpful, at our initial meeting she listened to our thoughts and made suggestions that in the end produced the cakes that we envisioned for our wedding. The colors of the wedding cake blended perfectly with our decorations color scheme. Plus the grooms cake, which had a theme of the bride and groom on a tennis court was designed with care for every little detail, right down to the Love-Love score board with our names on it! In a frantic search to find a cake vendor I found O' How Sweet after reading a few reviews on wedding wire and I'm so glad I did. We were very pleased! And we get compliments about the cakes all the time. Thanks for everything Sheva, I have already recommended you to a future bride I know!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sheva makes the most delicious wedding cakes! We had a great experience picking out cakes and flavors (everything tastes so good - it is really difficult to choose) and Sheva was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process. We looked through her wedding cake book and found a lot of styles we were liked and Sheva took that input, plus some pictures we sent, and created a cake that completely met our vision. She also followed up before the wedding day to confirm our flavors and delivery information - she was the only vendor who did this and I really appreciated having one less thing to worry about! Our guests are still raving about the cake. And we loved it so much that we aren't saving our top tier for our one year anniversary - we have already snuck a few bites! I would definitely recommend Sheva and O How Sweet. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Rashida

Rashida · Married on 08/03/2013

I have been married for one day and I have been receiving calls/text msgs about how great the cake was!!! After we cut the cake it was gone in less than 10 minutes. I didn't mind that people went back for seconds. Sheva was soooo professional and so sweet!! When my coordinator or myself sent her a question she responded with a quickness!!! She delivered and set up my cakes on time. My caterer cut cake for hubby and I for our getaway and he ate my piece as well....lol!!! And the groom's cake was soooooo awesome!! Perfect!!!! Can't wait until my year anniversary to cut the top layer!!!

Sent on 08/04/2013

LaTonya · Married on 08/03/2013

I ordered my wedding cake from Sheva and it was delicious! My husband and I came in for a tasting and loved all of her flavors. We narrowed it down to the lemon and butter rich but decided on the butter rich flavor with buttercream icing. My guests LOVED the cake and commented on how moist it was. By the end of the night there was no cake left. After the wedding we had some of our family asking for a slice of our top/anniversary layer. I plan on using O How Sweet for future cakes!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Vernay · Married on 07/21/2013

It was a pleasure working with Sheva, she is a perfectionist and it showed on my wedding day. My cake was amazing and the groom's cake was great too and they were both delicious. The only thing I had left of my wedding cake was the top layer and the groom's cake was gone in a flash. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful my cake was and I must admit I've looked at the picture of my cake everyday since the wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2013

L. · Married on 07/20/2013

Wow, what a find! The cake was absolutely gorgeous and it was so good that many guests had more than one piece. Sheva is great to work with. She answered all of our questions and helped us in our selection. The tasting was great fun. She is professional but flexible. Even our caterer was so impressed with the flavor and presentation that she took Sheva's business card. We will use O' How Sweet again and recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Chelsea · Married on 07/06/2013

Oh how sweet has the BEST cakes! I was very pleased to see my beautiful cakes on my wedding day. It was one of the highlights of my wedding... AWSOME!

Sent on 07/11/2013

My Wedding designer (Color Me beautiful Weddings) referred me to OHow Sweet for my wedding cake. I contacted them and scheduled a cake tasting. I was very satisfied with the tasting. Sheva was very professional and was very flexible with the design. Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Everyone at the wedding loved my cake!!! It's been almost a week after my wedding and I still have people asking for cake!!!

Thank you Sheva for making my day awesome!

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Lulema

Lulema · Married on 06/22/2013

I could not ask for a better looking cake. It was just beautiful!!! The cakes tasted really good and moist!! Will be using this company again for future events. Thank You Ms Sheva!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kim · Married on 06/01/2013

One of the biggest aspects of my wedding day that I wanted to make sure it was perfect was my wedding cake. Sheva was amazing when it came to working with us on the design and for tastings. I was an out-of-town bride and she worked with us when we were in town to do a tasting. The cake was amazing on the wedding day. Our guests all raved about how wonderful it was and how pretty the grooms cake and wedding cake were on the day. The butter rich is amazing would HIGHLY recommend it! I cannot wait to eat more on our first anniversary! THANK YOU SHEVA for making my cake dreams come true!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Karen · Married on 06/01/2013

Sheva did an excellent job on our wedding cake! I was not expecting to pick the strawberry flavor, but it was SO good we had to have it! I'm so glad we did because we had so many guests tell us it was the best wedding cake they'd ever had! The cake was white with white frosting, and the filling was strawberry. I was glad the strawberry cake was still white and not pink or red. Sheva was great to work with, was very responsive to emails. She was competitively priced and was able to execute the exact design we wanted. She even added an extra tier to our cake at no charge because aesthetically she thought with the dimensions of the cake 4 tiers would look better than 3. I can not say enough good things about O' How Sweet!

Sent on 06/28/2013

O' How Sweet! was the only cake tasting I did. Hands down the best cake I've ever tasted at a VERY reasonable price. Our guests raved about the cake!

Sent on 07/18/2013