O' How Sweet! Reviews

102 | Atlanta, GA

102 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

O' How Sweet! 1
O' How Sweet! 2
O' How Sweet! 3
O' How Sweet! 4
O' How Sweet! 5
  • Britte

Britte · Married on 08/27/2016

Sheva is amazing and ooooooohhhhhh man are her cakes delicious. I think I have a major sweet tooth but I am extremely picky about my cakes. she a made me throw all of my worries out of the window at our tasting. I am extremely excited for our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was so professional and she listened to our ideas and designed our cake perfectly. I will be working with Sheva on many other events. This is the definitely the cake to have for your wedding. Prices were very reasonable as well especially for the quality of the cake.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Ashanti · Married on 07/09/2016

I used O'How Sweet for my friends vow renewal and when my husband decided to do ours I went back and wanted to use them again. The cake was exceptional and I still have the top half frozen that I wanna save, but I wanna eat!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Joshua · Married on 05/14/2016

By far my best vendor and the cake was unreal. All of my guest were asking who made the cake and wanted to know if she could do something for them. You know you picked a winner when you've tried 10 different bakers and no one else stacks up. You have to try O' How Sweet!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Cynthia · Married on 04/02/2016

Sheva did an awesome job giving me the cake of my dreams. It was beautiful and delicious. Everyone at my wedding complimented my cake and there was none left at the end of the reception. I would definitely recommend O How Sweet.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2015

Sheva gave us the wedding cake of our dreams! It was moist, delicious, and simply elegant. She was very professional and pleasant to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or that needs a cake for a special event!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband found Sheva online and we were in love with her cakes from our first bite. She brought our vision to life with a 4 tier butter rich cake with pearl and lace touches to go with our vintage theme and a cookies and cream Georgia "G" groom's cake. So many people commented on how delicious our cake was and we can't wait to eat our anniversary cake next year! We give Sheva our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Latoya · Married on 08/01/2015

Sheva was such a pleasure to work with! We ordered the Red Velvet for the Grooms cake and a 4 layer cake (1 faux) of Ammoretto and Strawberry. It was so good! I wanted buttercream because Im not a fan of fondant. They delivered on time and the cake was beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2015

On the day that I went cake tasting, Sheeva's cakes were the best. I even tried a few celebrity bakers and they treated me like I didn't have the money, wouldn't give me a quote and was rude! Sheeva however was sweet and thoughtful. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and she created a beautiful cake for me. She worked at my venue before and that was also important for me. The cake showed up on time and it was DELICIOUS!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Jhenielle

Jhenielle · Married on 07/11/2015

Sheva was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids who got married last year. She made our wedding cake and the groom’s cake. In terms of pricing, she offers an excellent value for the quality of her work. In terms of the actual cakes, they turned out really well. She made a pearlescent stacked present ombre cake for the main wedding cake. She made a football stadium as the groom’s cake. They looked awesome and tasted even better. Everyone said the cake tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend using Sheva for any special occasion for which you need an amazing cake design that tastes great as well!

Sent on 08/08/2015

marie · Married on 06/20/2015

The owner did 3 cakes for me they were beautiful and delicious. . Thank you for making my wedding cake of my dreams...

Sent on 07/19/2015

Crystal · Married on 05/02/2015

We loved both our wedding cake and grooms cake. It was moist and wonderfully delicious . Cannot wait to eat our top tier at our one year anniversary . Sheva was awesome and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2015

Juan · Married on 04/10/2015

O how sweet cakes and cupcakes were and are outstanding!!!! All of our guests loved them. Not only so the cakes and cupcakes look pretty but the taste compliments the visual. Totally satisfied

Sent on 04/14/2015

Jhanelle · Married on 04/02/2015

Absolutely the best cake ever!! Moist, delicious! Great flavors- it was hard to choose at first. Our cake was a three tier sight of beauty and yumminess! Very affordable And very yummy!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2014

I can't thank O' How Sweet! enough for my doing our wedding and groom cakes. They both were very delicious and our guest were raving about them. The trout was a huge hit and everyone was talking about how great it looked! Everyone was taking about how good it look. The wedding cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it also was exactly was I had visioned how my cake would look. Thank you so much for your hard work and for being so easy to work with. I will recommend Oh How Sweet Cakes to anyone I know who is planning a wedding or who needs a cake for any event. We can't wait for our first year anniversary to try the top layer. : )

Sent on 12/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2014

I was incredibly pleased with my wedding cake from O' How Sweet! Not only was Sheva professional and helpful, the cake tasted better than I've ever had before! Everyone raved about the design of the cake, not to mention the taste! I had several guests asked where it came from as well. If you choose O How Sweet as your cake vendor, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 11/09/2014

This was literally the best tasting wedding cake I have had in my entire life!!! And talk about value - I had met with a few vendors before finding Sheva, and she was able to create my dream cake at about half the price of the others!! What a great find! Everyone was raving about the cake for weeks after our wedding. It was the perfect trifecta - beautiful, delicious and reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Tarrah · Married on 11/02/2014

Very professional from the first meeting until the day of my wedding. I had a cupcake wedding cake and a groom's cake. Both cakes were beautifully made and tasted delicious! I received rave reviews about the taste of both cakes from my guests.

I would definitely recommend O' How Sweet!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Angela · Married on 11/01/2014

Everyone's still talking about the cakes! We purchased a three-tier wedding cake and a groom's cake with an Atlanta Braves logo on top, both in the amaretto flavor. They were both delicious and very affordable! We probably won't be able to hold off a year to eat the top tier. Might have to order a replacement!

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved our wedding cake and grooms cake by O'How Sweet! So many people told us how yummy the cakes were!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Sheva was amazing and absolutely professional. The thing I looked for most in a cake was that it wasn't too sweet. Not only was our cake a perfect balance, but it was super moist and I wanted to just sit in a corner and keep it all to myself. In case we didn't wrap the top layer properly in the freezer, I fully intend on going back to Georgia and getting another cake from Sheva to make up for it because it was that good. We wanted to finish it a few days later and have been fighting the urge to eat it before October!

Thank you Sheva, for making a wonderful cake and being a great person to work with!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Words can't explain the quality of work this company gives you for the price. The cakes are amazing and delicious at the same time. I highly recommend O'How Sweet to everyone and will continue to use it for all of my future events.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Boulotte · Married on 08/16/2014

I don't know where to start! Simply, the BEST cakes (groom's and wedding cake). Taste was excellent. Ms Sheva did a GREAT job on both of them and was very professional and patience with us. The groom's cake (cooler with Heineken bottles) was just out of this world!! Several people simply did not believe it was a cake!
    They set up early, presentation was fabulous and it was just amazing work!
    We want to have another wedding just to hire this amazing company again!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

She's the best!
    I usually hate fondant but hers was actually edible
    Great details

Sent on 08/18/2014

Bianca · Married on 08/09/2014

OHow Sweet is the Best.. Sheva did an AWESOME job with my wedding/grooms cake."She Did That"... I will always have her to do my CAKES from here on out. Thanks so much Bianca

Sent on 09/17/2014

Christina · Married on 04/26/2014

Choosing O' How Sweet was one of the easiest decisions we made in planning our wedding! We first encountered them at a bridal show at the Cobb Galleria and were impressed by their cake sample as well as their follow up with us afterwards. We quickly set up a tasting where we had to make the really difficult decision of which flavors to use! We went with a layer of strawberry, a layer of key lime, and a layer of ameretto. Our groom's cake was in cookies & cream. I can not describe how amazing these cakes are. It is now three weeks after our wedding and the cake is STILL moist after being frozen, thawed, and then again! Beyond the amazing cake, Sheva was so easy to work with. We showed her and sent her the picture of what we wanted our cake to be, and she did an amazing job replicating it exactly. She also did a fun groom's cake design for me, making a cake into the shape of a bottle of my husband's favorite bourbon. It was definitely the subject of a lot of pictures at our rehearsal dinner! Everyone thought I had to have gotten it from someone on the Food Network when they saw it -- and then even more so when they tasted the cake! I can't recommend Sheva enough. :) If you want a beautiful, delicious cake that people remember and want to know if you have extra of after your wedding -- use O' How Sweet!

Sent on 05/17/2014