O' How Sweet! Reviews

91 | Atlanta, GA

91 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

O' How Sweet! 1
O' How Sweet! 2
O' How Sweet! 3
O' How Sweet! 4
O' How Sweet! 5
O' How Sweet! 6
O' How Sweet! 7

Tymeka · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Had her cake at a wedding this weekend! Hands down, best cake ever! Super moist, delicious.

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Sheva's cake was absolutely perfect--beautiful and delicious! Guests went out of their way to tell me how amazing it was and several mentioned it was the best cake they've ever had (and I agree).

Shari · Married on 10/07/2018

We had O'How Sweet create our amazing wedding and groom cakes! We were so incredibly happy with this vendor! Sheva answers e-mails or calls, and she executed my design ideas perfectly! The cakes were not only beautifully made, they were moist and the most delicious and flavorful cake we've ever had! I highly recommend this vendor, and I highly recommend the butter rich flavor!!

O' How Sweet! 8
    O' How Sweet! 9
  • W

Wealthi · Married on 07/07/2018

Ms. Sheva designed my cake for my wedding this past weekend. When we initially met with Ms. Sheva we gave her our vision of our cake and she assured she’d make it happen. She offered ideas /suggestions to make sure we got what we wanted. When I arrived to my wedding I was amazed by the cake. It tasted even better than when we had the tasting. Our family & friends loved the cake/ cupcakes also. She will definitely be doing ALL of my cakes from here on out. Thank You So Much Again!!!!

O' How Sweet! 10
    O' How Sweet! 11

Christie · Married on 06/10/2018

Sheva's cake was divine! We were able to attend a cake tasting and selected our three favorite flavors for our wedding cake. She is able to design cakes that look like anything that you can imagine. Our cake was a big hit with our guests for the look and the taste. You will not regret selecting Sheva for any of your speciality cake needs!

O' How Sweet! 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

People are still talking about our cake and the wedding was almost a month ago. Sheva is an incredible baker because no only does everything look bridal and beautifully decorated, but her cake is SO moist and delicious! We used Sheva for a groom's cake (served at our rehearsal dinner) and a wedding cake and cupcakes at our wedding just so we could enjoy more flavors! Oh How Sweet provided the perfect wedding cakes at very reasonable prices - you cannot go wrong! Thank you Sheva for being a part of our day!

O' How Sweet! 13

Lan · Married on 04/28/2018

Sheva was professional through and through. She had about a dozen different cake bites for us to try and many photos of her own work for us to look at. We actually ended up choosing a design she had previously made because it matched my wedding dress! Her cakes are moist, not overly sweet, and designed beautifully. Her cake was exactly how I envisioned it, and I couldn't be happier!

Brittni · Married on 11/11/2017

Sheva was amazing to work with! My now husband and I showed her pictures of our wedding cake inspiration and she over delivered. She's super responsive and you can tell she really loves what she does. We are so happy to have worked with O' How Sweet for our big day on 11/11/17! We're still getting complements!

- Photo courtesy of ICU Photography

O' How Sweet! 14
  • Jean and Vianette Wedding

Vianette & Jean · Married on 06/22/2017

Wow!! That the only thing I can say. We are still craving for more. Both cakes were moist and delicious. We got really good compliments abut the cakes from every guest, some of them said it was the best cake they ever had. We will definitely by another cake from her.

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2017

The cake/cupcakes we so delicious. Our guest kept asking where did you get this cake. The display was beautiful and exactly what I inversioned.. Everything was beautiful! Thank you Sheva your work is amazing!

MB · Married on 04/29/2017

It is almost a year later and I am still receiving feedback on the wedding cake. It is rare to find someone who can make both a tasty and beautiful cake. The cake was moist and delicious, and visually delightful. I am still, to this day, trying to figure out how to justify purchasing another wedding cake :) ! You will not go wrong choosing O' How Sweet for your next event!

Sharita · Married on 12/30/2016

Everyone from my wedding is still raving about how good our cakes were. And I can highly concur I want to eat the anniversary tier lol

Kathryn · Married on 10/23/2016

Very happy with our cake. Tasted amazing and was so pretty.

Dana · Married on 10/08/2016

This was the best cake I've ever had in my entire life! I think my guests shared the same sentiment. Many of my guests contacted me after the wedding to inquire about the cake baker. Our cake was made to our exact specifications. It was beyond amazing and perfect! The cake was so moist and flavorful! If you liked the cake tasting samples, then you'll fall in love with the flavor of your cake on your special day. Please do yourself a favor and let Sheva make your day that much more perfect and special!

• Britte

Britte · Married on 08/27/2016

Sheva is amazing and ooooooohhhhhh man are her cakes delicious. I think I have a major sweet tooth but I am extremely picky about my cakes. she a made me throw all of my worries out of the window at our tasting. I am extremely excited for our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was so professional and she listened to our ideas and designed our cake perfectly. I will be working with Sheva on many other events. This is the definitely the cake to have for your wedding. Prices were very reasonable as well especially for the quality of the cake.

Ashanti · Married on 07/09/2016

I used O'How Sweet for my friends vow renewal and when my husband decided to do ours I went back and wanted to use them again. The cake was exceptional and I still have the top half frozen that I wanna save, but I wanna eat!! You will not be disappointed.

Joshua · Married on 05/14/2016

By far my best vendor and the cake was unreal. All of my guest were asking who made the cake and wanted to know if she could do something for them. You know you picked a winner when you've tried 10 different bakers and no one else stacks up. You have to try O' How Sweet!

Cynthia · Married on 04/02/2016

Sheva did an awesome job giving me the cake of my dreams. It was beautiful and delicious. Everyone at my wedding complimented my cake and there was none left at the end of the reception. I would definitely recommend O How Sweet.

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2015

Sheva gave us the wedding cake of our dreams! It was moist, delicious, and simply elegant. She was very professional and pleasant to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or that needs a cake for a special event!

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

My husband found Sheva online and we were in love with her cakes from our first bite. She brought our vision to life with a 4 tier butter rich cake with pearl and lace touches to go with our vintage theme and a cookies and cream Georgia "G" groom's cake. So many people commented on how delicious our cake was and we can't wait to eat our anniversary cake next year! We give Sheva our highest recommendation!

Latoya · Married on 08/01/2015

Sheva was such a pleasure to work with! We ordered the Red Velvet for the Grooms cake and a 4 layer cake (1 faux) of Ammoretto and Strawberry. It was so good! I wanted buttercream because Im not a fan of fondant. They delivered on time and the cake was beautiful!

On the day that I went cake tasting, Sheeva's cakes were the best. I even tried a few celebrity bakers and they treated me like I didn't have the money, wouldn't give me a quote and was rude! Sheeva however was sweet and thoughtful. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and she created a beautiful cake for me. She worked at my venue before and that was also important for me. The cake showed up on time and it was DELICIOUS!!!!

• Jhenielle

Jhenielle · Married on 07/11/2015

Sheva was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids who got married last year. She made our wedding cake and the groom’s cake. In terms of pricing, she offers an excellent value for the quality of her work. In terms of the actual cakes, they turned out really well. She made a pearlescent stacked present ombre cake for the main wedding cake. She made a football stadium as the groom’s cake. They looked awesome and tasted even better. Everyone said the cake tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend using Sheva for any special occasion for which you need an amazing cake design that tastes great as well!

marie · Married on 06/20/2015

The owner did 3 cakes for me they were beautiful and delicious. . Thank you for making my wedding cake of my dreams...

Crystal · Married on 05/02/2015

We loved both our wedding cake and grooms cake. It was moist and wonderfully delicious . Cannot wait to eat our top tier at our one year anniversary . Sheva was awesome and easy to work with.