89 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

User Photos
Cake Stands (6)
Groom's Cake (3)
Cupcakes (1)
89 O' How Sweet! Reviews

Had her cake at a wedding this weekend! Hands down, best cake ever! Super moist, delicious.

Profile Picture Tymeka, 8/24/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ms. Sheva designed my cake for my wedding this past weekend. When we initially met with Ms. Sheva we gave her our vision of our cake and she assured she’d make it happen. She offered ideas /suggestions to make sure we got what we wanted. When I arrived to my wedding I was amazed by the cake. It tasted even better than when we had the tasting. Our family & friends loved the cake/ cupcakes also. She will definitely be doing ALL of my cakes from here on out. Thank You So Much Again!!!!

Bottom/ traditional white
Photo for O' How Sweet! Review - Please excuse us but please see the cake in between.
Profile Picture Wealthi, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva's cake was divine! We were able to attend a cake tasting and selected our three favorite flavors for our wedding cake. She is able to design cakes that look like anything that you can imagine. Our cake was a big hit with our guests for the look and the taste. You will not regret selecting Sheva for any of your speciality cake needs!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

People are still talking about our cake and the wedding was almost a month ago. Sheva is an incredible baker because no only does everything look bridal and beautifully decorated, but her cake is SO moist and delicious! We used Sheva for a groom's cake (served at our rehearsal dinner) and a wedding cake and cupcakes at our wedding just so we could enjoy more flavors! Oh How Sweet provided the perfect wedding cakes at very reasonable prices - you cannot go wrong! Thank you Sheva for being a part of our day!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake

Sheva was professional through and through. She had about a dozen different cake bites for us to try and many photos of her own work for us to look at. We actually ended up choosing a design she had previously made because it matched my wedding dress! Her cakes are moist, not overly sweet, and designed beautifully. Her cake was exactly how I envisioned it, and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lan, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Sheva was amazing to work with! My now husband and I showed her pictures of our wedding cake inspiration and she over delivered. She's super responsive and you can tell she really loves what she does. We are so happy to have worked with O' How Sweet for our big day on 11/11/17! We're still getting complements!

- Photo courtesy of ICU Photography

Profile Picture Brittni , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva was very accommodating and professional from the initial contact to the tasting to the delivery of the Cake. Her cake design was exactly how we envisioned our dream wedding cake and taste tremendous. The cake was so moist and flavorful, ALL our guests raved about the cake, my wife (who really doesn't even eat cake) cannot stop eating the strawberry top tier. Thank you Sheva for a beautiful bridal and surprised groom's cake(thanks to my Mother in Law)!

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow!! That the only thing I can say. We are still craving for more. Both cakes were moist and delicious. We got really good compliments abut the cakes from every guest, some of them said it was the best cake they ever had. We will definitely by another cake from her.

Profile Picture Vianette & Jean , 6/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The cake/cupcakes we so delicious. Our guest kept asking where did you get this cake. The display was beautiful and exactly what I inversioned.. Everything was beautiful! Thank you Sheva your work is amazing!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/22/17, 3 Reviews
4.2

Sheva is a very kind and professional baker. She is creative, patient and made me feel comfortable with the wedding cake process.

Profile Picture nai, 4/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

It is almost a year later and I am still receiving feedback on the wedding cake. It is rare to find someone who can make both a tasty and beautiful cake. The cake was moist and delicious, and visually delightful. I am still, to this day, trying to figure out how to justify purchasing another wedding cake :) ! You will not go wrong choosing O' How Sweet for your next event!

Profile Picture MB, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone from my wedding is still raving about how good our cakes were. And I can highly concur I want to eat the anniversary tier lol

Profile Picture Sharita, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was fantastic! Sheva was quick to respond to emails, available for changes and updates, and very informative during our tasting. We wanted a simple cake with fresh flowers decorating the buttercream and Sheva came to the venue and decorated on site, rather than expecting our florist to do the work (our florist also happened to be our decorator and coordinator and when Sheva found out she jumped at helping us out even more). On top of all of that the cake was delicious :) I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User5595600, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Very happy with our cake. Tasted amazing and was so pretty.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

This was the best cake I've ever had in my entire life! I think my guests shared the same sentiment. Many of my guests contacted me after the wedding to inquire about the cake baker. Our cake was made to our exact specifications. It was beyond amazing and perfect! The cake was so moist and flavorful! If you liked the cake tasting samples, then you'll fall in love with the flavor of your cake on your special day. Please do yourself a favor and let Sheva make your day that much more perfect and special!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Sheva is amazing and ooooooohhhhhh man are her cakes delicious. I think I have a major sweet tooth but I am extremely picky about my cakes. she a made me throw all of my worries out of the window at our tasting. I am extremely excited for our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was so professional and she listened to our ideas and designed our cake perfectly. I will be working with Sheva on many other events. This is the definitely the cake to have for your wedding. Prices were very reasonable as well especially for the quality of the cake.

Profile Picture Britte, 8/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I used O'How Sweet for my friends vow renewal and when my husband decided to do ours I went back and wanted to use them again. The cake was exceptional and I still have the top half frozen that I wanna save, but I wanna eat!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashanti, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

By far my best vendor and the cake was unreal. All of my guest were asking who made the cake and wanted to know if she could do something for them. You know you picked a winner when you've tried 10 different bakers and no one else stacks up. You have to try O' How Sweet!

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Sheva did an awesome job giving me the cake of my dreams. It was beautiful and delicious. Everyone at my wedding complimented my cake and there was none left at the end of the reception. I would definitely recommend O How Sweet.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous! All of our guests are still talking about how delicious it was; it was the best cake that I have ever had. Sheva is easy to work with and very professional. We need to change our order a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was able to accommodate and still give us exactly what we wanted. She definitely delivered in appearance and taste. I have already started recommending her to friends and am absolutely going to use her again for future events.

Profile Picture User6250738, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva gave us the wedding cake of our dreams! It was moist, delicious, and simply elegant. She was very professional and pleasant to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or that needs a cake for a special event!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband found Sheva online and we were in love with her cakes from our first bite. She brought our vision to life with a 4 tier butter rich cake with pearl and lace touches to go with our vintage theme and a cookies and cream Georgia "G" groom's cake. So many people commented on how delicious our cake was and we can't wait to eat our anniversary cake next year! We give Sheva our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva was such a pleasure to work with! We ordered the Red Velvet for the Grooms cake and a 4 layer cake (1 faux) of Ammoretto and Strawberry. It was so good! I wanted buttercream because Im not a fan of fondant. They delivered on time and the cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

On the day that I went cake tasting, Sheeva's cakes were the best. I even tried a few celebrity bakers and they treated me like I didn't have the money, wouldn't give me a quote and was rude! Sheeva however was sweet and thoughtful. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and she created a beautiful cake for me. She worked at my venue before and that was also important for me. The cake showed up on time and it was DELICIOUS!!!!

Profile Picture User4225691, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva is the BEST! I loved my wedding cake. I brought in a picture of a wedding cake I found on Pinterest that I absolutely had to have. It had been turned down by other bakeries but she mastered it. Everyone was talking about not only how beautiful it was but it also tasted sooooo good. Thanks Sheva!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews