85 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

User Photos
Setup (9)
Cake Stands (6)
Groom's Cake (2)
85 O' How Sweet! Reviews

Sheva was amazing to work with! My now husband and I showed her pictures of our wedding cake inspiration and she over delivered. She's super responsive and you can tell she really loves what she does. We are so happy to have worked with O' How Sweet for our big day on 11/11/17! We're still getting complements!

- Photo courtesy of ICU Photography

Profile Picture Brittni , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow!! That the only thing I can say. We are still craving for more. Both cakes were moist and delicious. We got really good compliments abut the cakes from every guest, some of them said it was the best cake they ever had. We will definitely by another cake from her.

Profile Picture Vianette & Jean , 6/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The cake/cupcakes we so delicious. Our guest kept asking where did you get this cake. The display was beautiful and exactly what I inversioned.. Everything was beautiful! Thank you Sheva your work is amazing!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It is almost a year later and I am still receiving feedback on the wedding cake. It is rare to find someone who can make both a tasty and beautiful cake. The cake was moist and delicious, and visually delightful. I am still, to this day, trying to figure out how to justify purchasing another wedding cake :) ! You will not go wrong choosing O' How Sweet for your next event!

Profile Picture MB, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone from my wedding is still raving about how good our cakes were. And I can highly concur I want to eat the anniversary tier lol

Profile Picture Sharita, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very happy with our cake. Tasted amazing and was so pretty.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

This was the best cake I've ever had in my entire life! I think my guests shared the same sentiment. Many of my guests contacted me after the wedding to inquire about the cake baker. Our cake was made to our exact specifications. It was beyond amazing and perfect! The cake was so moist and flavorful! If you liked the cake tasting samples, then you'll fall in love with the flavor of your cake on your special day. Please do yourself a favor and let Sheva make your day that much more perfect and special!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Sheva is amazing and ooooooohhhhhh man are her cakes delicious. I think I have a major sweet tooth but I am extremely picky about my cakes. she a made me throw all of my worries out of the window at our tasting. I am extremely excited for our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was so professional and she listened to our ideas and designed our cake perfectly. I will be working with Sheva on many other events. This is the definitely the cake to have for your wedding. Prices were very reasonable as well especially for the quality of the cake.

Profile Picture Britte, 8/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I used O'How Sweet for my friends vow renewal and when my husband decided to do ours I went back and wanted to use them again. The cake was exceptional and I still have the top half frozen that I wanna save, but I wanna eat!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ashanti, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

By far my best vendor and the cake was unreal. All of my guest were asking who made the cake and wanted to know if she could do something for them. You know you picked a winner when you've tried 10 different bakers and no one else stacks up. You have to try O' How Sweet!

Profile Picture Joshua, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Sheva did an awesome job giving me the cake of my dreams. It was beautiful and delicious. Everyone at my wedding complimented my cake and there was none left at the end of the reception. I would definitely recommend O How Sweet.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Sheva gave us the wedding cake of our dreams! It was moist, delicious, and simply elegant. She was very professional and pleasant to work with! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or that needs a cake for a special event!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband found Sheva online and we were in love with her cakes from our first bite. She brought our vision to life with a 4 tier butter rich cake with pearl and lace touches to go with our vintage theme and a cookies and cream Georgia "G" groom's cake. So many people commented on how delicious our cake was and we can't wait to eat our anniversary cake next year! We give Sheva our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva was such a pleasure to work with! We ordered the Red Velvet for the Grooms cake and a 4 layer cake (1 faux) of Ammoretto and Strawberry. It was so good! I wanted buttercream because Im not a fan of fondant. They delivered on time and the cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Latoya, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

On the day that I went cake tasting, Sheeva's cakes were the best. I even tried a few celebrity bakers and they treated me like I didn't have the money, wouldn't give me a quote and was rude! Sheeva however was sweet and thoughtful. She was able to do exactly what I wanted and she created a beautiful cake for me. She worked at my venue before and that was also important for me. The cake showed up on time and it was DELICIOUS!!!!

Profile Picture User4225691, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sheva was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids who got married last year. She made our wedding cake and the groom’s cake. In terms of pricing, she offers an excellent value for the quality of her work. In terms of the actual cakes, they turned out really well. She made a pearlescent stacked present ombre cake for the main wedding cake. She made a football stadium as the groom’s cake. They looked awesome and tasted even better. Everyone said the cake tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend using Sheva for any special occasion for which you need an amazing cake design that tastes great as well!

Profile Picture Jhenielle, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The owner did 3 cakes for me they were beautiful and delicious. . Thank you for making my wedding cake of my dreams...

Profile Picture marie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved both our wedding cake and grooms cake. It was moist and wonderfully delicious . Cannot wait to eat our top tier at our one year anniversary . Sheva was awesome and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

O how sweet cakes and cupcakes were and are outstanding!!!! All of our guests loved them. Not only so the cakes and cupcakes look pretty but the taste compliments the visual. Totally satisfied

Profile Picture Juan, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the best cake ever!! Moist, delicious! Great flavors- it was hard to choose at first. Our cake was a three tier sight of beauty and yumminess! Very affordable And very yummy!

Profile Picture Jhanelle, 4/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't thank O' How Sweet! enough for my doing our wedding and groom cakes. They both were very delicious and our guest were raving about them. The trout was a huge hit and everyone was talking about how great it looked! Everyone was taking about how good it look. The wedding cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and it also was exactly was I had visioned how my cake would look. Thank you so much for your hard work and for being so easy to work with. I will recommend Oh How Sweet Cakes to anyone I know who is planning a wedding or who needs a cake for any event. We can't wait for our first year anniversary to try the top layer. : )

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was incredibly pleased with my wedding cake from O' How Sweet! Not only was Sheva professional and helpful, the cake tasted better than I've ever had before! Everyone raved about the design of the cake, not to mention the taste! I had several guests asked where it came from as well. If you choose O How Sweet as your cake vendor, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This was literally the best tasting wedding cake I have had in my entire life!!! And talk about value - I had met with a few vendors before finding Sheva, and she was able to create my dream cake at about half the price of the others!! What a great find! Everyone was raving about the cake for weeks after our wedding. It was the perfect trifecta - beautiful, delicious and reasonably priced! I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Fabiola, 11/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very professional from the first meeting until the day of my wedding. I had a cupcake wedding cake and a groom's cake. Both cakes were beautifully made and tasted delicious! I received rave reviews about the taste of both cakes from my guests.

I would definitely recommend O' How Sweet!!

Profile Picture Tarrah, 11/2/14, 2 Reviews