O' How Sweet! Reviews

99 | Atlanta, GA

99 Reviews for O' How Sweet!

O' How Sweet! 1
O' How Sweet! 2
O' How Sweet! 3
O' How Sweet! 4
O' How Sweet! 5
O' How Sweet! 6
O' How Sweet! 7

Tymeka · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Had her cake at a wedding this weekend! Hands down, best cake ever! Super moist, delicious.

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • Shameeka

Shameeka Willingham · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Best tasing cake evet

After my cake tasting I was left wanting more. The staff was so patient with and helped me picked the most amazing cake at an affordable price

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • O

Omotola Toe · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Cake Ever

I will keep this short and sweet. Sheva delivered like she promised. The cake was amazing, and our guests talked so much about it. We can’t wait to ask her to make a birthday cake for us next.

The Alford’s

Sent on 07/27/2019

Melanie Spry · Married on 05/18/2019

Successful and Mind Blowinf

My experience with O How Sweet was amazing! The creativity and professionalism blew my mind, and my husbands when he saw his cake. Sheva was able to duplicate his cake from a picture I sent her. I would definitely use her service again and recommend O How Sweet for cake needs.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    O' How Sweet! 8
    O' How Sweet! 9
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Fantastic-Looks and Taste Great

Working with Sheva was a breeze from the very start of wedding planning. She was professional, responsive and patient with me to help bring my dream cake to life! My guests loved the cake and said it just melted in their mouths. The designs are beautiful but the taste is exquisite! Good for pictures but even better to eat. And the groom's cake was a huge hit as well. If you're looking for someone who provides excellent customer service, great value, and has a keen eye for design, then look no further! She a is fantastic, if I could give 10 stars I would.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    O' How Sweet! 10
    O' How Sweet! 11
  • shuyi

shuyi · Married on 05/18/2019

Highland Recommend!

Sheva is so easy to work with and her works speak for themselves! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    O' How Sweet! 12

Daisy Dennis · Married on 02/09/2019

Mrs. Dennis

Service was awesome! My cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious everyone was asking who made my cake.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Keisha D. Hutson · Married on 12/02/2018

Extremely amazing!

Ms. Sheva is absolutely wonderful and a gem to work with! She really listens and understands what you are looking for and creates the perfect cake for you. Not only do they look amazing the taste even better! All of our guest loved our cake! O' How Sweet was the only bakery that I even visited/thought of to make our cakes. Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted and was the most delicious, moist cake I've had! There are so many flavors to choose from that we had each layer of the cake different. My husband is a HUGE Alabama Crimson Tide Fan and his groom's cake was a crowd favorite. Weeks later my family is still asking for it! Sheva is very very personable, professional and easy to work with and affordable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    O' How Sweet! 13
    O' How Sweet! 14

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Cake Ever

Sheva's cake was absolutely perfect--beautiful and delicious! Guests went out of their way to tell me how amazing it was and several mentioned it was the best cake they've ever had (and I agree).

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shari · Married on 10/07/2018

We had O'How Sweet create our amazing wedding and groom cakes! We were so incredibly happy with this vendor! Sheva answers e-mails or calls, and she executed my design ideas perfectly! The cakes were not only beautifully made, they were moist and the most delicious and flavorful cake we've ever had! I highly recommend this vendor, and I highly recommend the butter rich flavor!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    O' How Sweet! 15
    O' How Sweet! 16

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Kevin and Lisa’s Wedding 09/22/2018 #wallaceandco

This was the best wedding cake EVER. They wer delicious and moist. My guest are still calling for more cake

Sent on 01/09/2019
    O' How Sweet! 17
    O' How Sweet! 18
  • W

Wealthi · Married on 07/07/2018

Ms. Sheva designed my cake for my wedding this past weekend. When we initially met with Ms. Sheva we gave her our vision of our cake and she assured she’d make it happen. She offered ideas /suggestions to make sure we got what we wanted. When I arrived to my wedding I was amazed by the cake. It tasted even better than when we had the tasting. Our family & friends loved the cake/ cupcakes also. She will definitely be doing ALL of my cakes from here on out. Thank You So Much Again!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    O' How Sweet! 19
    O' How Sweet! 20

Christie · Married on 06/10/2018

Sheva's cake was divine! We were able to attend a cake tasting and selected our three favorite flavors for our wedding cake. She is able to design cakes that look like anything that you can imagine. Our cake was a big hit with our guests for the look and the taste. You will not regret selecting Sheva for any of your speciality cake needs!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    O' How Sweet! 21
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

People are still talking about our cake and the wedding was almost a month ago. Sheva is an incredible baker because no only does everything look bridal and beautifully decorated, but her cake is SO moist and delicious! We used Sheva for a groom's cake (served at our rehearsal dinner) and a wedding cake and cupcakes at our wedding just so we could enjoy more flavors! Oh How Sweet provided the perfect wedding cakes at very reasonable prices - you cannot go wrong! Thank you Sheva for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/21/2018
    O' How Sweet! 22

Lan · Married on 04/28/2018

Sheva was professional through and through. She had about a dozen different cake bites for us to try and many photos of her own work for us to look at. We actually ended up choosing a design she had previously made because it matched my wedding dress! Her cakes are moist, not overly sweet, and designed beautifully. Her cake was exactly how I envisioned it, and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Brittni · Married on 11/11/2017

Sheva was amazing to work with! My now husband and I showed her pictures of our wedding cake inspiration and she over delivered. She's super responsive and you can tell she really loves what she does. We are so happy to have worked with O' How Sweet for our big day on 11/11/17! We're still getting complements!

- Photo courtesy of ICU Photography

Sent on 01/06/2018
    O' How Sweet! 23
  • Jean and Vianette Wedding

Vianette & Jean · Married on 06/22/2017

Wow!! That the only thing I can say. We are still craving for more. Both cakes were moist and delicious. We got really good compliments abut the cakes from every guest, some of them said it was the best cake they ever had. We will definitely by another cake from her.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/22/2017

The cake/cupcakes we so delicious. Our guest kept asking where did you get this cake. The display was beautiful and exactly what I inversioned.. Everything was beautiful! Thank you Sheva your work is amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2017

MB · Married on 04/29/2017

It is almost a year later and I am still receiving feedback on the wedding cake. It is rare to find someone who can make both a tasty and beautiful cake. The cake was moist and delicious, and visually delightful. I am still, to this day, trying to figure out how to justify purchasing another wedding cake :) ! You will not go wrong choosing O' How Sweet for your next event!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Sharita · Married on 12/30/2016

Everyone from my wedding is still raving about how good our cakes were. And I can highly concur I want to eat the anniversary tier lol

Sent on 01/15/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/23/2016

Very happy with our cake. Tasted amazing and was so pretty.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Dana · Married on 10/08/2016

This was the best cake I've ever had in my entire life! I think my guests shared the same sentiment. Many of my guests contacted me after the wedding to inquire about the cake baker. Our cake was made to our exact specifications. It was beyond amazing and perfect! The cake was so moist and flavorful! If you liked the cake tasting samples, then you'll fall in love with the flavor of your cake on your special day. Please do yourself a favor and let Sheva make your day that much more perfect and special!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Britte

Britte · Married on 08/27/2016

Sheva is amazing and ooooooohhhhhh man are her cakes delicious. I think I have a major sweet tooth but I am extremely picky about my cakes. she a made me throw all of my worries out of the window at our tasting. I am extremely excited for our wedding cake and grooms cake. She was so professional and she listened to our ideas and designed our cake perfectly. I will be working with Sheva on many other events. This is the definitely the cake to have for your wedding. Prices were very reasonable as well especially for the quality of the cake.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Ashanti · Married on 07/09/2016

I used O'How Sweet for my friends vow renewal and when my husband decided to do ours I went back and wanted to use them again. The cake was exceptional and I still have the top half frozen that I wanna save, but I wanna eat!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Joshua · Married on 05/14/2016

By far my best vendor and the cake was unreal. All of my guest were asking who made the cake and wanted to know if she could do something for them. You know you picked a winner when you've tried 10 different bakers and no one else stacks up. You have to try O' How Sweet!

Sent on 05/28/2016