NYC Photobooth Reviews

• F

Frances · event on: 12/12/2013

3.8
      3.5

We have been using their service for a few years and although it started out a little bumpy the service has improved. A little pricey for our budget so I make adjustments because people have fun and love to get immediate results.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Shirley · Married on 11/03/2012

2.6
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0

We booked photobooth for our wedding after my sister and friend used it. The on site attendant was great and was flexible about setting up the booth. My major complaint is that we received our book and it had the wrong date on the first page. I emailed the company three times requesting another cover page and I never received one. As a result, I have not recommended this company for others to use. It should not take so many emails to get the correct cover page.
    Shirley Wu

Sent on 09/13/2013

NYC Photobooth's reply:

We at NYC Photobooth apologize for our lack of response to Shirley's request. This event happened 4 days after Hurricane Sandy when our offices, trucks and many of our Photobooths were completely wiped out by the storm. Our systems were down for quite some time and this request unfortunately fell through the cracks. We will be contacting Shirley to correct the mistake.

Lauren · event on: 08/07/2014

1.0
      2.0

Our provider left the printing paper for the photos at the office, so that left us without the ability to print out photos. Aside from that, I love the photobooth itself, it's a great product!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Sharon · event on: 04/02/2014

0.0

Excellent.......The person that was sent (forgot his name) was very professional. He set up on time, was friendly, and when the event was about to start he changed his attire to a sport jacket and slacks...Will recommend a 100 times.

I'm unable to to score, it's not working. The score is 5(The highest)

Sent on 04/10/2014