NYC Photobooth Reviews

104 | Oceanside, NY

104 Reviews for NYC Photobooth

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

NYC Photobooth was a hit at my wedding! Everyone loved taking pictures in the photobooth. This is a great company to work with. Leading up to the wedding they answered every question and accommodate all my requests. We included a custom logo that they added to every printed photo strip, giving the guests a personalized favor with every photo they took. You have several options of booth and photo style to choose from. They also provide an attendant who helps make the experience fun and easy. Most importantly, our wedding was in the wake of Hurricane Sandy in NYC. It was touch and go there the whole week but NYC Photobooth pulled through and got us our booth despite a power outage, a gas shortage, and the Sandy driving restrictions! Amazing.

Sent on 09/06/2013

The photobooths were a great add on to our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception.. We decided to do it at the last minute and it was very popular at the reception. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and helped us with deciding the appropriate package for the event. We would definitely recommend them.

Jeremy · Married on 10/11/2012

My Guests as well as the staff of my wedding loved every minute of the services your company provided. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2013

everyone loved the photobooth!!! so much fun & the finished book is beautiful!! def would recommend to anyone!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3530659 · event on: 06/17/2012

Rented a photo booth. Was extremely satisfied with their services. Quality was great.

Cathy · Married on 06/16/2012

What a great addition to any amazing evening...The Photo Booth was such a nice addition to the festivities and all the guests took part in getting their photos taken..The best part was looking at the album after the wedding and seeing all the pictures and the fun that the guests had taking them! The booth was beautiful, clean and large enough for several people to take fun group pictures. This was a great company to work with. They listened to what we wanted and helped us pick the right package for us. I have recommended this company to several other people and they have all been very pleased as well!!

Tara · Married on 05/25/2012

NYC Photo Booth did an awesome job at my wedding! I loved how the photos came out and the photo attendent was very helpful! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to add some fun to there event!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kelly · event on: 05/13/2012

Wonderful company. I used them for both of my daughters sweet sixteen parties. I would highly recommend them

Sent on 09/13/2013

Marilyn · Married on 02/19/2012

The photobooth attendant was very friendly. He interacted with the wedding guest and made the photobooth an enjoyable experience. We were very happy with the book and photos we received after the event.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2011

Awesome photo booth vendor! The photos printed out we're of high quality on nice photo paper. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2013

It was a big hit at the wedding. The photo book we received was great.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Christian · Married on 09/17/2011

NYC photo booth provided the best entertainment for our wedding guests. Most people used the booth, everybody who did raved about it. We received some of our best wedding photos through the photo booth. Memories that will last forever and pictures to prove it. I highly recommend this for any event!

Sent on 10/09/2013

I have been to many weddings and in many photobooths and none compare. You get to chose color or Black and White and they print 6 photos total onb the card. After it prints they cut it in half and the guest get the half with the signature on it (Jane & Joe's wedding 9/17/11) etc... and that is almost like a favor ina way... and the other half goes ina book that they sign for you to keep. The quality is what the big ticket here is... the photo booths themselves are of high quality, the images come out very clear and the staff is very friendly! They give you package options which is nice. I got the one where I got the book and the flasdrive.... great to have been able to put all the images on facebook and tag friends and family in them! that was a big hit and I have yet to see other photobooth companys give out a flash drive with all the images.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Gigi · event on: 09/01/2011

They gave us the best price in comparison to other companies. And we were very happy with their services.

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • User3607565 · event on: 04/16/2011

They came, they shot, everyone was super happy!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Robyn · Married on 05/22/2009

The photobooth was some of the best money spent at our wedding. It was loved by all and we have amazing photos to show for it. They even give you a flash drive the night of the wedding with all of the photos taken in the booth. No waiting 6-8 weeks for the professional photographers shots.

The gentleman who comes with the booth to help your guests was excellent - he pulled my groom and I aside to remind us to take a turn in the booth - so glad he did!

Plus - NYC photobooth made ordering, paying, delivery etc. so simple, I didn't need to think about them after I booked. Perfect vendor for a harried bride.

Sent on 06/10/2009
  • jefron28

Janine · Married on 11/15/2008

The photobooth was the hit of the party! I highly recommend getting the prop package. Our guests LOVED it!!

Sent on 12/02/2008
  • User4671533 · event on: 12/12/2014

setup was done early and before our event started; attendant was very professional dealing with a range of guests, from small children to older adults. I didn't notice this on your website, but providing "props" for rent would be very helpful. We had to purchase these ourselves and then discard after the event

Sent on 01/07/2015

Ami · event on: 10/05/2014

Photobooth NYC provided great value and service. They promptly responded to our emails and accommodated all our addtional requests.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • F

F · event on: 04/06/2014

NYC Photo Booth did a fabulous job. They were thoughtful and caring.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Molly · Married on 06/08/2013

It was great having NYC photobooth at my wedding! Our guests enjoyed it as much as we did. They were great to work with and very flexible and understanding.

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • User3496359 · event on: 04/18/2013

The photobooth was great! Fun and easy to use. I recommend it!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2012

Your services were fantastic, and the Photobooth was the highlight of our event!

Sent on 09/22/2013

All of my guests loved the photobooth--and its attendant. He was gracious and attentive, and felt like part of the celebration.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kaitlyn · event on: 05/01/2014

I have used NYC Photobooth for two events thus far. They are so accommodating! At my last event, I changed my type of photobooth the day of the event and without any issues or penalty fees the team was able to setup and execute a successful event! I would recommend NYC Photobooth over and over again! Everyone on their team is a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU NYC PHOTOBOOTH! :)

Sent on 05/20/2014