Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for NYC Make-up Artist Kathrina Miccio

9 NYC Make-up Artist Kathrina Miccio Reviews

"Kathrina is an absolutely phenomenal makeup artist! She made me and my entire wedding party look completely gorgeous - and I still looked perfect even after the wedding, reception, and 2 hour after party!
Kat was able to take the look I was going for and make it happen in a heartbeat. My group was the "dramatic makeup" favoring kind and the confidence she gave each one of my girls (and especially my Mom!) in creating our individual looks was evident by the all-day smiles on our flawless faces!
Her expertise and stellar personality makes her a joy to work with! I couldn't speak higher of her and her talent. I will definitely be seeking her out for special occasions in the future!"
Carly

Profile Picture Carly, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Can't say enough great things.

Profile Picture Alysia, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kat is AMAZING, the best makeup artist around! She truly is a master of her craft. I got married during a heat wave and even my cake melted - but not my makeup! I didn't feel heavily made up, yet everything stayed through the heat, hugs, kisses, tears, and sweat! I have had so many people ask who did my makeup, because even though it was 97 degrees and humid, my makeup was solid in the photos. I highly, highly, recommend her. I hope there's another event I'll need her for, because it was so much fun getting dolled up by her. In my opinion, Kat is the golden standard for bridal makeup and if you go with someone else you will constantly be thinking "I wonder if I should have gone with Kat instead..." Don't second guess yourself - you have enough to worry about on your wedding day. You will be in the best hands with Kat!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kat is a professional makeup artist who made me feel amazing on my wedding day. She is truly very talented and is able to provide exactly the look that you want. She is patient, energetic, and fun. I received SO MANY compliments on my makeup throughout the entire day. I have had my makeup done by many other makeup artists but I was most impressed with Kat. I was very pleasantly surprised with how well the makeup lasted until the wee hours of the evening.

Kat will work closely with your hairstylist to give you the beauty look that you want. She actually did the makeup trial with the hairstylist which was a great way for me to see the whole picture.

I have referred Kat to so many of my friends who are getting married and none of them have been disappointed. I will be using Kat as my makeup artist for years to come! Trust me, you want to hire her.

Profile Picture october, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

A wedding is a very special event that every bride wants to look stunning. Kat did that for me! My makeup looked amazing thanks to her. She was very professional, showed up on time and I had an amazing time getting my makeup done. She is the only makeup artist that I will use!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kathrina is amazing and I highly recommend her! She has extensive experience in tv and film which is exactly what I wanted - to love the way I look in my pictures and wedding video. I do not typically wear a lot of heavy makeup and Kat gave me a flawless natural look that could not have been more perfect. She was professional, easy to work with and fun to have in the room with my wedding party. She kept 10 girls on schedule and I know each one would highly recommend her as well.

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She is the best at what she does!! She takes her time without taking too long and pays attention to detail.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Coming from Upstate NY and getting married in NYC, the challenge was to find someone who could do my makeup and still leave me with a few pennies in my pocket! Some of the prices people charge are insane! We even did a trial run at her home about a month prior and Kat is just amazing! Brides can be ... well, we all know how brides can be... and she just made the whole experience fantastic. Other than being a pleasure to work with, I must say, I looked amazing! She also worked with my mother and my Matron of Honor and we were all extremely happy. Because I just wanted something simple with my hair, she even offered to do that for me too. The morning of the wedding she came to the hotel I was staying at and just made that day so special and so much easier on me. I would highly recommend Kat to anyone. Seeing as she has worked with many famous people, I felt extra special that she took time for me too. A lifetime of love, memories and photos that will never be forgotten!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love kat!! She did an amazing job and I looked so gorgeous! !! She does a work of art. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture meghan, 8/6/10, 1 Review