NY Marriages Reviews

NY Marriages 3
NY Marriages 4
NY Marriages 5

Steve · Married on 10/12/2012

My partner and I travelled from the UK to marry in NYC, with Keith from NY Marriages as our officiant.

Before leaving the UK contact with Keith was always very easy, and he kindly recommended a beautiful spot for our ceremony. He was most helpful in informing us of all the necessary paperwork we needed to undertake in order to get our marriage underway.

On the day everything went smoothly and we found Keith and NY marriages to be extremely friendly and trustworthy. We'd highly recommend NY Marriages to anyone wishing to marry in NYC!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jodi · Married on 10/11/2012

Keith Gugliuzza really was the best choice for my (new) husband Marc, and myself. After meeting w/Keith just once, both Marc and I knew immediately this was the guy for us. He 'got' us. He understood us. And he made both of us feel totally at ease.
    And when it came down to the wedding day - to ceremony time - we knew we had the right guy. He is personable, easy-going, and definitely has a great sense of humor, so he fit in with us perfectly. He did such a great job at the ceremony that all my guests thought we were life-long friends - when in reality we had only met 9 months earlier. And without overly prying and bombarding us with questions and questionairs, he listened to us the first time around, asked all the right questions, and really, he just gave us the greatest ceremony we could've ever asked for. For me, ceremonies are always the part that is, well, for olack of a better word, dull - but Keith knew just the right amount of humor to add - having listened to us, and getting a great feel for us, he really knew where he could go w/the ceremony. Honestly, if i could have created an officiant from scratch, I would have created Keith.
    Any bride and groom will be extremely happy with Keith Gugliuzza. He's a good guy, easy to talk to, easy-going, knows when to be professional, and when he can let a little humor in. For all my guests to be convinced that Keith and me and my new husband were life-long friends - well, I think that says it all right there - with Keith you're not going to get some cookie-cutter officiant - you're going to get someone who can really listen to the bride and groom and make them feel as special as they should feel. Reliable, personable, professional. I'd be thrilled to recommend Keith Gugliuzza to any new bride and groom. I could go on, but short and sweet - I couldn't be more pleased than I already am with Keith - we DEFINITELY made the right choice!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Seth · Married on 10/07/2012

Keith was the officiant at our wedding and it was u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. But don't take it from me, take it from every single one of our guests who came up to us after the wedding and asked who the officiant was, saying it was literally the best ceremony they have ever witnessed. I'd like to take all of the credit because I am so handsome - and I was wearing a tuxedo with tails - but it would be doing a disservice to Keith who deserves all of it.

Here's my review in a nutshell: my now wife's cousin got married a few weeks ago. After the ceremony, the mother of my wife's cousin came up to us and confided that she cried more at our ceremony than at her own daughter's, and she laughed more than she ever has at any other wedding. She said, verbatim, that "your ceremony was perfect. I don't know who that guy was or how you met him... how did you meet him? I want him to re-do my daughter's wedding!"

Yeah. It's like that.

As a straight man, I can say that I have a man crush on Keith. It's not the kind of crush where I want to wine and dine him in the Caribbean, but the kind of crush where I want to be nuzzled up against him on a Sunday while watching football. No, wait, that's not right. It's the kind of crush where I want to be perched atop his shoulders at a concert, staring down into his friendly eyes. No, wait... forget it. Just forget this paragraph ever existed. He didn't do that good of a job for me to leave my wife so quickly (but seriously, he did guys).

Forget everything I just said and focus on the real reason you're here, which is for an honest review. Keith has a warm personality, speaks well, and presents himself well. He knows when to do business with you and when not to. His ceremony is very well structured, smooth flowing, and incredibly touching. It's not too short, not too long, but just right. I couldn't recommend Keith harder. I mean more. He's got me all flustered.

Cliff notes: incredible guy, incredible ceremony, HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2012
  • User2620134 · 2+ years ago

Keith was Great. He was prompt to respond to all calls and emails. He was on time the day of our wedding. We dont think we could have pick a better person for the job. Our guest are still raving about our wedding ceremony. They fell in love with the words that were said. We can't thank Keith enough for all he has done. If you need an officiant that is responsible, helpful, understanding, articulate and professional, Keith is your guy :) Thanks Keith!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Gina · Married on 09/15/2012

Keith is truly wonderful! A real pleasure to work with. His personality and devotion to his work really shine through him. Everyone who attended my wedding is still commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was. I was so nervous walking into my ceremony but Keith calmed me down and made me realize what a beautiful day it was going to be. He is very attentive and takes the time to get a feel of the type of people you and your spouse are to make it truly special. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Adrienne · Married on 09/08/2012

Keith was a true pleasure to work with!!! Not only was he professional and efficient, but he was also funny and personable. He made our guest laugh and cry all the same. My husband and I were honored to have Keith officiate our special day! He was very flexible with our ceremony time and date - especially since we had to change the starting time at the last minute... with a smile in his voice - he gave us no worries that all would work out smoothly. Keith is definitely a great person to have create that special moment for you when you decide to come together as one in love – two individuals… sharing one love for each other <3

Sent on 10/08/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2012

Our experience with Keith was awesome! He is such a nice, down-to-earth, real guy. The ceremony was beautiful and he made my husband and I feel so comfortable right away. I couldn't be happier with the way everything went! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who is looking. Our guests all said how wonderful he was too! So happy we chose Keith for our special day :)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Monica · Married on 08/27/2012

Mr. Keith:

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you so very much for a
    wonderful and memorable wedding ceremony and your beautiful and romantic words that you use in the ceremony. Thank you I was so moved and felt in a way that I can't put into words. Once again I want
    to thank you and tell you what an excellent job you did. I would recommend your services to anyone that wanted to have a unique and one of a kind wedding ceremony.
    Monica Naldi-Tejada.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2012

We made a great choice when choosing NY Marriages of our choice for wedding officiant services! Although we did not meet up until the very same day as our ceremony, I felt as if I knew the officiant for a very long time. The officiant was very friendly and I felt at ease with him! The officiant was very on time and well dressed for the services.

Nicole

Sent on 08/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2012

As soon as we met Keith, we knew that we had made the right choice for our wedding officiant. He was the most down to earth, professional, easy going guy. We chose to go the more personal route and have Keith tailor our ceremony based on questions that we answered for him and he did a great job. He was a calming presence during our ceremony and a true pleasure to have with us during such a momentous occasion in our lives!
    Thank you Keith!
    -Sarah and Drew

Sent on 07/30/2012

manuela · Married on 07/01/2012

Keith was so much more then we expected! He conducted our ceremony not only in a very professional way but also with love, he was delightful, he made everyone feel confortable, he has just the right sense of humor and my guests loved him, they all commented on how great he is and how meaningful and beautiful the ceremony was, even the ones that don't like ceremonies...he definitely made our day extra special, and we all felt like we always knew him! Thank you Keith!!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Carol · Married on 07/01/2012

Minister Keith officiated at my recent wedding. He did a great job with the whole ceremony, tailoring and customizing it to fit us and our situation and personalities. Many of our guests commented on what a nice ceremony it was. Keith was easy to get in touch with, and is very friendly and easy to communicate with. We appreciated his warmth, accessibility and sense of humor. We would definitely recommend him to others!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Kelley · Married on 06/30/2012

It was truly a pleasure working with Keith! I have only good things to say about our experience with him and would definitely recommend him

Sent on 07/12/2012

Adam · Married on 06/30/2012

Keith exceeded our highest expectations. We were guided effortlessly though the process of crafting our ceremony and at all times, the focus was on us. On the day of the wedding, Keith's confidence and experience set us at ease as we waited for the big moment. His presence is so comforting and we would not have wanted anyone else up there with us. The ceremony was delivered impeccably, with sincerity, humor and personality. Every....single...guest said it was the best ceremony they had ever seen. And we couldn't agree more. Thanks Keith. Hopefully you will be available for a renewal of vows in 25 years.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Krissy · Married on 06/15/2012

Keith was amazing! All of my family and friends kept commenting on how well and how beautiful the ceremony went and we owe it all to Keith. He was confident, professional and gave a wonderful speech about me and my groom. We are so happy with the way he ran the ceremony, I could not have asked for anything more. He was even early when he arrived :)

Sent on 06/18/2012

Ann · Married on 06/03/2012

Finding the right person to unite me and fiance in marriage was something that was extremely important to me in my wedding planning process. I am extremely happy to have found Keith Gugliazza from NY Marriages. Not only was he kind and warm he was open to answering any and every question or idea that I brought to him in a timely manner. Thank you Keith, for uniting me and Eddie as husband and wife! You brought our dream ceremony to life. Best wishes always.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Patty · Married on 05/11/2012

Having a destination wedding was very stressful, but I was a very FORTUNATE bride to have Keith perform our ceremony. He guided us through the necessary steps to getting our license, places to stay ect. We had a beautiful ceremony from a man that truely loves his job and We both feel we have made a lifetime friend.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2012

Keith Gugliuzza of NY Marriages performed our wedding ceremony and he was fantastic. He was so warm and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable from the start. Honestly, every person there came up to us and said how beautiful and touching the ceremony was and how it was so nicely personalized to us. Keith put us at ease (me especially!) and we will never forget what a beautiful moment in time he gave us, as we committed to each other.
    Elizabeth & Frank

Sent on 05/24/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2012

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Keith. After initial phone conversations and an in-person meeting, we were confident that Keith was the right fit for us. We were instantly comfortable with him. He asked us a lot about who we were as individuals, as a couple, how we met, etc. He really cared about our answers. Keith was always very responsive and friendly- an overall pleasure to work with. The ceremony was beautiful and personal. Keith understood and respected that we wanted a non-denominational ceremony. He crafted a ceremony that was what we wanted and represented what was important to us. I highly recommend Keith.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Kristinia · Married on 04/19/2012

Keith was a life-saver at our wedding! He brought such a kind, honest and calming energy to the proceedings and kept everyone in our rowdy crowd of family and friends enthralled and a part of the service. All weddings have bumps in the road and unexpected things that may go wrong (like traffic or forgotten vows!) but Keith rolled with it and kept us all in great spirits. I would recommend Keith to anyone who is looking for a personal, spiritual, and uplifting wedding ceremony. He’s truly a class act!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Michael · Married on 04/08/2012

Tim and I wanted to be married on our 25th Anniversary, which happened to fall on Easter Sunday this year.. We had waited so long for the NY marriage equality law to pass and now here it was that special day that we had marched and protested for here and in Washington. It was sheer luck to come across Keith, who not only seemed to understand our wishes and anticipate our anxiety, but put us at ease instantly and handled our beautiful service in Central Park with such calm and charm that everyone was instantly taken with him. The ceremony he performed was specially tailored for us and our long awaited celebration, with beautiful passages and heartfelt emotion. Not the least to mention that he spent Easter morning away from his family just to be with us and make our day perfect. I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Veronique · Married on 03/30/2012

We wanted to express our gratitude for the fantastic job you did officiating our simple but special wedding ceremony. We feel very lucky to have found you. You are a great person and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Sent on 06/05/2012

MIchael · Married on 03/25/2012

Our experience with Minister Keith was tremendous!!! Keith is very professional and efficient in all phases of the marriage process. It was a pleasure dealing with him. I would highly recommend him for your marriage ceremony.

Sent on 03/26/2012

tiziana · Married on 03/24/2012

It was a pleasure having Keith as our officiant, I will suggest Keith to anyone , is a really nice guy and i had tears on my eyes the way he spoke during the cerimony. Great job Keith.

To all the brides : Relax that day try not to pay attention to every single detail :)

Sent on 04/10/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2012

Dear Keith,

We are so glad our friends said "You have to meet him, you will love him". Because we did love you from the moment we met you. It felt like we new you already. You were so easy to talk to and made us feel so relaxed through this crazy journey. You and I had many emails and phone conversations about the way Shai & I would like our (interfaith-non religious) ceremony to "flow" and you took every question, concern and conversation we had and wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us. We are getting so many compliments about how unique it was and how it was not boring or stuffy at all. Which is exactly what we did not want.. a ceremony that people have heard 100 times or would be counting down the minutes until it was over.
    By time March 10th came, we felt like you knew us well enough to speak freely and not just read words off of a piece of paper - and that says a lot about you. We could not be any happier with our ceremony and we can't thank you enough for helping make that night a dream come true.

Best Wishes Always,