NV Entertainment Reviews

105 | Clermont, FL

105 Reviews for NV Entertainment

Kim · Married on 06/26/2011

Vinnie and his crew at NV Entertainment did a wonderful job! Aside from having a very nice ceremony, my biggest concern for the reception was great music and a great DJ that would get people dancing. This is exactly what I got with NV.

I got great reviews from his past clients and I liked his friendly and professional way of dealing with us, so I booked him. The day of the wedding they were early, set everything up no problem. There was cocktail music, dinner and dance music.

The only downside was that the dance music started early (before the meal was served) and it was very loud. My parents were not crazy about this and I felt a little uncertain at first, but then I looked over and saw people dancing even before dinner! I thought, well as long as people are having fun, that is what I want.

Important: Vinnie promises to make people dance and have a great time. If you want a low-key wedding, he may not be the DJ for you. I wanted great dancing, a party and an awesome, fun night to remember forever. I wanted to look around and see everyone dancing and having a great time. I wanted my husband and I to hear our favorite, upbeat songs and dance together like crazy! That is exacly what I got. No regrets.

Another Tip: Be decisive. Know what you want and take the time filling out that form before hand. You will get the music on cds at the end, so you want to make sure it is music you care about and want to hear forever.

I gave only 4 stars for professionalism b/c there were a few times when I thought he was slightyly rude. Not enough to ruin the night by any means, but he made a comment, for example, about the guy's kilts which was a little offensive (ok, yes they are technically 'skirts' but you don't say that to a group of guys wearing them). Aside from that, he will be a little pushing to keep everyone on schedule. However, you need this! You will be surprised at how fast the night flies by and you don't and should not be the ones to worry about when to do what. You should be just focused on trying to enjoy your night.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Christine · Married on 06/18/2012

Vinnie was amazing! I knew nothing would go wrong if he was there, and if it did he would fix it. I don't think there were more than 5 people sitting the entire night, we danced all night long!

Vinnie also did my ceremony music which was perfect!

LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Barbara B. · Married on 01/23/2019

Great DJ! Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Vinnie did an AMAZING JOB keeping everyone on the dance floor. He had quality transitions and a healthy balance of slow versus faster paced songs. He kept the crowd excited and made the Bride and Groom feel like we were VIP. Good company, very responsive, and I would certainly hire him again.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • monika

Monika · Married on 04/14/2012

Vinnie was great. He was very attentive and wanted nothing other than perfection. We truly enjoyed our night and the music selection was exactly what we hoped for. Prior to the wedding date I never had to go to him. He always came to the house and was flexible with our schedule. Loved vinnie and his team and would absolutly recommend DJNV to anyone .

Sent on 06/10/2012
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/10/2018

3.0

I really liked NV Entertainment in the beginning. At the actual reception things started out well, the room looked beautiful and the the music for our dances was great. Then the tone of the night changed and a lot of people weren't dancing so I did agree to play the older music. However, alot of the songs that I requested were never played including the dinner music we spent alot of time selecting. At the end of the evening the owner made my husband feel uncomfortable when the payment was due after we offered to pay him before the reception began. They were good for the price but not what I was expecting.

Sent on 11/22/2010