NV Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for NV Entertainment

NV Entertainment 1
NV Entertainment 2

Barbara Bremmer · Married on 01/23/2019

Great DJ! Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Vinnie did an AMAZING JOB keeping everyone on the dance floor. He had quality transitions and a healthy balance of slow versus faster paced songs. He kept the crowd excited and made the Bride and Groom feel like we were VIP. Good company, very responsive, and I would certainly hire him again.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • monika

monika · Married on 04/14/2012

Vinnie was great. He was very attentive and wanted nothing other than perfection. We truly enjoyed our night and the music selection was exactly what we hoped for. Prior to the wedding date I never had to go to him. He always came to the house and was flexible with our schedule. Loved vinnie and his team and would absolutly recommend DJNV to anyone .

Sent on 06/10/2012
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/10/2018

3.0

I really liked NV Entertainment in the beginning. At the actual reception things started out well, the room looked beautiful and the the music for our dances was great. Then the tone of the night changed and a lot of people weren't dancing so I did agree to play the older music. However, alot of the songs that I requested were never played including the dinner music we spent alot of time selecting. At the end of the evening the owner made my husband feel uncomfortable when the payment was due after we offered to pay him before the reception began. They were good for the price but not what I was expecting.

Sent on 11/22/2010