Nufusion Productions, LLC Reviews

35 Reviews for Nufusion Productions, LLC

1 User photo

Nufusion Productions, LLC 1

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Omar was amazing and went above an beyond to Make sure our day was spectacular!

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Y

Yanely · Married on 11/12/2016

The hardest part of the whole wedding planning process (for us) was finding the right DJ. We were looking for someone that could accommodate my family coming from Mexico, my husband family from Germany and all our US guests as well. We needed someone bilingual, with experience and not too crazy expensive. I soon as I heard of Omar we got in contact with him and he truly made our reception a hit. The music selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. I couldn't recommend him more, he was always very responsive and did such a good job reading the crowd and playing the right music. Thank you Omar and your team for making our wedding day awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2017

David · Married on 09/17/2016

Omar DJ-ed our wedding last weekend in Silverthorne, CO (front range). He was fantastic. He was incredibly organized and professional. He had a list of typical DJ moments (introduction, first dance, etc.) to get us started, but was happy to do exactly what we wanted at the wedding.

We sent him some sample playlists to give him a sense of what we wanted (at the very last minute), and he put together a spectacular dance party, while also doing a great job with background music while people were milling around and eating. He did a great job reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor while incorporating a wide variety of music.

Can't say enough about how fantastic this experience was. We'd book him again in a second for any event in Colorado.

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • F

Franklin · Married on 09/12/2015

DJ Nunez was AWESOME. He was friendly, considerate, and very organized and attentive. I would recommend him to anyone. All of my friends commented on how professional he was and how awesome the music was at my wedding. Thank you DJ Nunez!! You are the best!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Amy · Married on 08/14/2015

Omar is an amazing DJ!!!! The music for our wedding was a very important aspect to us, and he exceeded all of our expectations. He took care of the ceremony music for us, as well as music for the reception and the after party. We received compliments during the wedding and still to this day about how great the music was! Omar did a great job of listening to us to figure out our style and then providing exactly that. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Christina · Married on 10/04/2014

Zenas W aka Exclu$iv3 handled all our sound and lighting for the ceremony and reception. Originally we were only going to have them DJ at the reception, but last minute we realized we needed them for our ceremony music as well. There wasn't any hassle getting the services added and adjusting the price, Zenas was even flexible enough to take our final payment (adjustment for the ceremony additions) the day of.

It really helped that they get back to you in a timely manner and listen to what you need. Zenas had a checklist of what activities we wanted to include and our music preferences. Our reception was amazing, Zenas was able to fit in all or traditions and read the mood of the evening perfectly.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Dj Nunez was the DJ at our wedding and it was awesome! The music is what gets any party going, and our party was great! I decided to plan my wedding in just a few short months, which was a lot of work and very stressful. I waited until only a month before my wedding to book our DJ and Omar was more than accommodating. He made everything on his part easy and no stress. We had a wonderful experience! I dancer the night away and had an amazing time, thanks to DJ Nunez!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

Sent on 10/01/2014

Sheri · Married on 09/14/2013

We had Nufusion Productions provide the uplighting for our wedding reception. Omar setup the lighting, he was very friendly and professional. We had a family friend for our DJ or we would have also used him that. The uplighting enhances the room and the decorations beyond belief. Would highly recommend using the uplighting and Nufusion Productions for your next event.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Angelica ·

Amazing work!

Omar was not able to attend but found someone on his team that met our requirements and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He was super flexible and play every song we requested! Everyone kept saying what a great job we had done with the DJ.

Sent on 10/15/2018