Nu Vogue Reviews

Nu Vogue 3
Nu Vogue 4

Lindsay Horan · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

I had a terrific experience working with Lauren! She was very personable and quickly figured our a perfect fit for me, without much guidance. She worked fast and yet was very meticulous. I received SO many compliments about my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Erin

Erin Klaus-Morse · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Job!

I can't say enough great things about Sarah and Lauren with Nu Vogue. From the start of the trial run, I felt so comfortable and confident that I would love how I would look on my wedding day. I am not very beauty-conscious, so it was great to see them capture exactly the look I wanted to rock on my wedding day, and make it even better than I could imagine. Sarah did such a great job during my trial run, my mom decided to get her makeup done in addition to hair on the big day. All my bridesmaids were so happy with how everything turned out, and I even have some new makeup tricks I picked up on to use every day.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Allie · Married on 09/21/2018

I had a phenomenal experience with Nu Vogue and owner/artist Lauren. Lauren was fantastic to work with before the wedding, and did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for my entire bridal party (me, five bridesmaids, and my mom) with time to spare. Lauren kept us on track, kept me calm, and accommodated our special requests - and was a super awesome person to have around too! She is so very talented, and I can't wait to see the rest of my wedding pictures! We just got a preview, and I can't believe how well my hair and makeup photographed and stayed throughout the night. I 100% feel confident recommending Nu Vogue for any special event hair and/or makeup.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic Experience!!

Nu vogue went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding hair and makeup! Sarah did a phenomenal job with everyone’s makeup and hair! I told Sarah my vision for my wedding hair and she made it happen no problem! I felt right at home with this team :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Nu Vogue to do the make-up for myself (Bride), 5 bridesmaids and 2 Moms. Lauren was REALLY easy to work with. She was flexible with scheduling my make-up trial. She was also very responsive to emails & questions. On the day of, she was prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with! Price for services was reasonable and if anything slightly lower then market making the value of working with her tremendous!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Nina · Married on 07/29/2018

Nu Vogue completely delivered great service - no doubt on my wedding day! Although I was half an hour late and had a misunderstanding with the photographer - which pushed makeup time wayyy shorter, Lauren and her assistant were able to get everyone done in such short time with the highest quality! It still amazes me this day! The bridal hair and makeup trial went pleasant as well! I would recommend lauren's team to anybody!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mikayla · Married on 10/08/2017

Sarah and Lauren did the hair and makeup for my wedding. I had 2 complete mother of the brides, 2 complete bridesmaids (originally one but one changed their mind on the day of the wedding, and they were very flexible and were able to squeeze her in), 1 complete bride, 1 complete flower girl, and 4 bridesmaids that just got their hair done.

They arrived on time, and were automatically ready to go. They got everyone's hair done so fast, and everyone looked so good. And not only that but they were fun and socialable and when my photographer was late, they both were talking me through it, and making me feel like it was alllll gonna be fine.

Sarah was also very understanding with my hair trial. The first hairstyle I did I ended up changing my mind about, and she was able to squeeze me in for another partial trial where she didn't curl it, but she put it up the exact way I was going to want it and made sure I loved it, and she knew what I wanting. I couldn't have had a better team to get me and all my girls ready, and not only that but no one had any problem with their hair. Nothing fell out, nothing had to be fixed, and I felt absolutely beautiful all night long. What more could you want on such a special day?

10/10 I would highly recommend. Prices are great, their talent and skill is obvious, and they're a fun pair to work with.
    Thank you to both Lauren and Sarah, you made my morning go so smoothly.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Nu Vogue 5

Robin · Married on 06/18/2017

Nu Vogue was AMAZING. Our stylist was very accommodating with a trial for hair and makeup after we were not happy with a previous vendor. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I had a general idea of wanted but wasn't fully set on the execution and she was great with suggestions. The day of she did both my hair and my mother and she was great with both. She had arrived before us to set up, made us both feel relaxed so we enjoyed the process and we both loved both our hair and makeup. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Loved Nu Vogue! They were so easy to work with, were reasonably priced, were willing to work with me when I changed the number of people getting their makeup a week or two before the event, and showed up promptly on time on the day of the event (they will come to you!). Would highly recommend going with them!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Susan · Married on 10/21/2016

My advice would be to choose Nu Vogue without a doubt. Sarah and Lauren are lovely people who are very professional. Whenever I had a question they were extremely prompt in replying, and were willing to work with me on my constantly changing needs. I felt that the price was reasonable for the services provided. My mother, bridal party, and I were blown away by the results! I would definitely use them again for any sort of large event.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Kristy · Married on 06/18/2016

Lauren and Sarah were great! They were professional, on time and my entire party looked amazing. They were very flexible with me and the number of people we had was changing until the day of. We had a really fun morning and I would hire them again! Thank you for making that part of my day enjoyable and fun.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/29/2016

I never wear makeup. Lauren totally understood my desire to look like myself but better for my special day. She was great and a genuinely sweet person. Loved working with her, wish I lived closer to continue going to her for my hair!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Nu Vogue's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Marissa! You were such a joy to work with as well!

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Sarah and Lauren are great! I booked them for my hair (the bride), my bridesmaids and my mother, and everything went smoothly. The quality of their work is fantastic, and very reasonably priced. It was so convenient to be able to have them come to my event location to do the hair, and they were fast and efficient while still being friendly and professional. It costs a little extra if you want your hair trial done at a location of your choosing (it was free if I could meet them at their chosen locations, it was just a bit far for me) but they really take the time to make sure you have what you want. I would absolutely recommend Nu Vogue for your event hair-styling needs: great work and great value, even for the bride on a budget. :)

Sent on 01/22/2015

Nu Vogue's reply:

Thank you Mary for your review! We are so glad you were pleased with your services and had a great wedding day with us. We so enjoyed working with you and your wedding party!

Marisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Wonderful!

Nu Vogue provided hair and makeup services for the ten closest women in my life for my 8/10/18 wedding. Sarah and Lauren were responsive, professional, and a joy to work with on my day!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Nu Vogue 6
    Nu Vogue 7
    Nu Vogue 8

Adrienne · Married on 05/28/2016

Lauren and Sarah were fantastic! Their innovative ideas, friendliness, and the quality of what they provided for our bridal party was unmatched. They were very fast while still providing us with the best service we could have wanted. Not only that, they were fun and a great time on the day of the wedding. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

3.4
      2.5
      3.0

I booked Nu Voge to do on-site hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding (8 people total). Overall, it was a good experience: they were QUICK - no waiting around in chairs all day for hair and makeup to finish, which was great; they are priced very well for on-site services; my bridal hair and makeup lasted all day and night, over 12+ hours. I do think there is some room for improvement; Sarah excels at hair, while Lauren is definitely the makeup artist. Overall, our pictures turned out great, which is the only thing that really matters, but I do think a little more practice with eye makeup and color matching would really help put brides at ease. Still, a great value for how quick they are for on-site services!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Nu Vogue's reply:

Thank you Sarah for you review. We pride ourselves on giving our brides an amazing experience with hair and makeup that helps them feel beautiful. I'm sorry you did not feel that your experience was 100% flawless. Your photos did indeed turn out beautiful! Your photographer herself said how gorgeous the hair and makeup looked in your photos and I am posting them right now! Congrats on your wedding and good luck with your happily ever after.