Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events Reviews

3 | Dallas, TX

3 Reviews for Nu Beginnings Weddings & Events

Dee · Married on 06/22/2013

Mrs. Williamson and the Nu Beginnings staff was nothing short of INCREDIBLE. Very professional and kind. Nu Beginnings was not just a business relationship. It was very personal. The business is true to their word, and very accessible. I highly recommend Nu Beginnings! Thanks for everything!
    Dee and Patice Goines

Sent on 08/18/2013

Once I became engaged, the first thing I was told by my family and friends especially my mother was to hire a Wedding Planner. I was told that a Wedding Planner is the best method to make sure my wedding was a success and the best way to make sure I didn't stress.

When I first met with Cynde I had my maid of honor, my sisters, my cousin, my aunt, and my mother...I must admit at first it was chaotic - but Cynde allowed everyone to talk for about a moment and then she politly looked at me and said...Now that we have heard what everyone is thinking and they are some great ideas - Maggie, tell me how you want YOUR wedding day to be; take me step-by-step of what you have in mind. Then as she walked us out..she took me to the side and said...no matter what everyone says...remember this is your wedding and I going to do everything in my power to make sure of that and if ANYONE questions you - just tell them, "please see my wedding planner about that..."

And true to her word she did everything I asked and she was always several steps ahead to make sure my day was just that...My Day...Thank you Nu Beginnings - I would have been a nut case...thank you.. Cynde

Sent on 12/03/2012

Laquisha · Married on 10/12/2013

Cyndi was a great wedding planner. Whenever things went wrong, she always was there to do her best to fix them! My wedding was beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2013