NST Pictures Reviews

84 | New York, NY

84 Reviews for NST Pictures

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

When planning our wedding, we knew we wanted a videographer but put most of our budget to photography. We had an idea as to what we could spend, but didn't want to go overboard-- but at the same time, we still wanted a quality video of our wedding day. We saw NST's work and knew that they were the perfect fit for us! The day of, our videographer Abe was easygoing and took a hands-off approach, which is exactly what I requested. We could see him capturing all of the details without being in-your-face, which we really appreciated. He even stayed a bit longer to capture our guests out on the dance floor-- which we are SO appreciative of! We cannot wait to see our video, but we know that it will be nothing short of beautiful thanks to Abe's incredible work. Highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Karen! We loved being a part of your wedding day and are so glad to hear the positive feedback!

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary while my husband and I were planning our wedding. When we watched my parents' wedding video, we knew we had to get a video ourselves; however, we wanted a quality film without breaking the bank. NST Pictures delivered on just that! They offer customizable packages for all budgets, and we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding day. Jennifer, our sales consultant, was extremely professional and accessible throughout the booking process which was very important to us, as we were planning our wedding cross-country. Josh, our videographer, was simply wonderful! He reached out a few days before our wedding to confirm all of our details, worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture the footage he needed, and even stayed late when our reception timeline ran slightly over. We are so thrilled with our trailer film and can't wait to receive our documentary edit in a few months. We highly recommend NST Pictures for your wedding videography!

Sent on 07/31/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Brittany! We're so happy to hear your experience was stellar every step of the way. It was an honor to be a part of your big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

NST pictures was really incredible. They were very easy to work with and did an incredible job. The video we got back was really amazing but we did get one round of edits for free and they fixed anything we had issues with very quickly and without hassle. They video really captured all the moments from the evening that we would never want to forget.

Sent on 11/11/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Elizabeth! We offer one round of complimentary edits to our clients because we want you to love your film as much as we do! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience!
  • GymRat

Dara · Married on 05/25/2017

Although I am still waiting for my 25 minute feature film (2 more months), I did receive my 5 minute highlight trailer right on time. I can't stop watching it, and I am blown away by it all. They captured so many parts of the wedding that I had no idea they would. It's really true when people say you do not notice them following you around - and I'm so glad they did because they captured some amazing moments.

Their responsiveness was great - I didn't wait days for them to get back to me and the process was quick and smooth. The office staff addressed any questions I had immediately and professionally. A few days before the wedding, one of the cinematographers (I hired two) reached out to me to introduce himself and to answer any questions I might have had. The day of the wedding I met the both of them in person, and they were so much fun to work with. They kept us laughing and entertained.

They give you a questionnaire a few weeks before the wedding, along with some music selections which you must choose from. I chose a song not on their list, but one I heard from another wedding they did. While I did pick two songs off their list of suggestions, I did ask if they could include my favorite one. When I got the highlight video, I was crying tears of joy because they fulfilled my request!! For months I had wanted that song for the highlight, and every single day I would picture our video with that song. It literally was a dream come true.

If I could do it all over again, I would hire NST again without hesitation. I also love the fact that they are a women owned business! They rock!

Sent on 08/08/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks so much, Dara! We loved being a part of your day so thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding memories. xoxo!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

I used NST as my wedding cinematographer and they were AMAZING. They made everything so easy. They were punctual and they knew what they were doing. The video and the short film came out great and really captured all the great parts of my wedding that I will remember forever. I received my short film and full video quickly. They really are the best. Xoxox

Sent on 02/11/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica! We loved being a part of your wonderful day.

Jeanine · Married on 11/25/2016

Priceless piece of art!! The video looks amazing!!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Lily · Married on 10/01/2016

The team at NST was professional from my first interaction. Everything about the booking process is organized and easily accessible. My wedding guests kept asking if I had a videographer because he is that good that he just blended in with the crowd and still captured all the footage he needed. Highly recommend the team at NST for your wedding or next event. They are top notch!

Sent on 10/04/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

So glad to hear the process was easy. We know wedding planning can be a lot of work so we try to make hiring a videographer as simple as possible for our clients!

Meaghan · Married on 09/24/2016

We used NST pictures for our wedding and it was one of the best choices we could have made. Professional, curtious and all around a great company. They were quick with their responses and making sure we had everything we needed. All questions were answered and turn around was great. As for the video, I couldn't be more thrilled. They caught moments I didn't even think of and put everything together so seamlessly. I watch it over and over.

We weren't going to have a videographer at our wedding but last minute I convinced everyone to let me get one. Best choice we could have made. Highly recommended. I cannot say enough great things.

Sent on 07/10/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Meaghan! We were honored to be a part of your wedding day and are so happy to hear that the process was a breeze. We try to make it as easy as possible for clients to add us on last minute, since we know not everyone realizes how much there is to capture until after the planning process is over! We're glad we could capture your wedding memories for you!

Mandy · Married on 08/26/2016

We are so glad we chose NST Pictures to shoot our wedding. We weren't sure if a wedding video was in our budget initially but we are so glad we spent the money on it! Our video perfectly captured our personalities and our wedding day. Each part of the day was highlighted in a thoughtful and touching manner. The planning process was seamless with NST, even their phone appointment system was efficient. Our shooter was discrete but captured tons of special moments. Their services are affordable and we can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/02/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

Love to hear that, Mandy! Thank you for your feedback!

Michelle · Married on 08/25/2016

NST Pictures is amazing! I was a wedding planner turned bride in 2016 and there was no need to shop for a videographer because I knew I was going to hire the best = NST! As a planner I have worked with many videographers from their team and can say that they are always on time, professional and manage their time well to ensure they get every shot! I couldn't have asked for anyone better than Daniella and Aaron for my wedding day. Experiencing how things are on the other side is quite different and I hardly noticed they were even there, they never bother you to re-do things or to pose a certain way, they capture you in the moment and that's why their videos are so perfect! We've been married for only 5 months but I have watched our wedding video probably a good 50 times and I cry every single time I watch it. They are true professionals and artists that have serious filming and editing skills! Also, I now completely see why video is SO important for your wedding day - it truly captures something that photography just can't and you're able to re-live some of your favorite wedding day moments forever! Thank you NST Pictures! You are THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It's such a compliment to be hired by an industry professional!!

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2016

LOVE !!! LOVE!!!!!LOVE!!!! I was so impressed with NST they were so professional, and so non intrusive. Todd was so good and captured moments that we will treasure forever. I love watching our video and would recommend them to anyone who is getting married. My husband and I were debating on getting a videographer and then we finally decided we wanted one and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding video that we will share with our future children!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

Aww, Melissa! So sweet! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

Christina · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so glad we chose NST for our wedding in July. Originally I did not think a videographer was necessary and I did not want a ton of people following us around all day lol. But WOW was I wrong. We watched multiple films from NST and i was sold. They were so responsive to all our emails and calls and even day of were fun and easy to work with. The best part was their ability to "blend in" I did not feel overcrowded at all and they were still able to capture everything we wanted and more. There is truly nothing better than being able to sit down and relive our wedding day over and over again. Thank you so much NST, your work is amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

This is music to our ears, Christina! Thank you for your kind words. We're so glad we were able to be a part of your wedding day!

Erin · Married on 06/26/2016

I first found NST on pinterest when I was looking at random videos to get an idea of what I wanted. Immediately, I knew I had to have them to document my wedding. It was a seamless process, and I couldn't be more grateful for the memories they captured. Amazing pricing for the quality that you receive. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for recommending us, Erin! We're glad to hear you had an awesome experience with us.

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2016

I had to convince my husband that a cinematographer was in our budget and he consistently said No. I decided to go against his decision and hire NST Pictures. After the video was complete, my husband said he was SOO glad I did that because the video came out amazing. NST was very professional, seamlessly blended into our wedding day, and did I mention the video was great!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants an awesome memory to cherish!

Sent on 06/04/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Sometimes the bride knows best! We're glad you took a chance and that it worked out in the end. Thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding memories!

We didn't even think we wanted a videographer for our wedding but we are so glad we chose the LITE package from NST. 4 days before our wedding, our videographer called me and went over details. He arrived on time and was able to capture the most important parts of our day. We even took some extra time to shoot some cool footage of our rings in the dark. Great value and perfect if you want a short trailer that friends and family will actually watch!

Sent on 04/17/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

The Lite package is perfect for clients who are unsure about hiring a wedding videographer because you can always add on more films after your wedding day. We're so glad you found the right fit with NST Pictures! Thanks for your feedback!

Tamara · Married on 03/12/2016

We got married on March 12th and from start to finish both Kerry (the wedding coordinator on NST's side) and Flava (our videographer) were unbelievably patient, helpful and kind. I LOVED Flava and LOVED how out of the way he was, most people didn't even realize that I had a videographer...lol...which is a realllly good thing! I know that we were in good hands and can't wait to see the finished product :-D

Sent on 03/31/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

Aww! Thank you, Tamara! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of our team.

Monique · Married on 03/04/2016

Honestly videography wasn't high on the totem pole for my wedding because I didn't want spend an arm and a leg but I am so happy I booked NST's cinematographers. NST has packages for all budgets. We ordered a trailer film and received it six weeks after the wedding, We absolutely love it. Our cinematographer arrived on time and was very friendly and unobtrusive. He got all of the shots I wanted except a shot of the outside of the venue. I did request edits to the first video I received and received a new video the next day. I can't say enough great things about NST. People love the video!

Sent on 04/15/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Monique! We do everything in our power to get it right the first time but if we forgot anything, we're always happy to offer small tweaks for our clients so they are 100% happy! Thank you for allowing us to capture your big day!

Trisha · Married on 11/20/2015

NST Pictures did the most wonderful job on our wedding video. We weren't originally going to have videographers but when I stumbled across their work on their website I was in tears watching strangers' videos after minutes. Their work was so beautiful I knew it would be worthwhile to have the lasting memories captured. You will NOT regret hiring them. Professional artists!

Sent on 06/30/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much for the feedback and for choosing us for your wedding!

I recommend NST Pictures to everyone, and once they see my trailer and feature film, they always book. Their work really speaks for itself, but as a very picky bride, I can confidently say they were one of the few vendors I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you want to feel happy watching your wedding 1, 5, 10 years down the road, I'm serious: Book them. And their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable compared to other places!

Sent on 06/05/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Diana! Beautiful, classic wedding cinematography is hard to find at a budget price so we're thrilled to hear that our packages were able to accommodate your budget. It was an honor to film your wedding!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2015

I LOVED working with NST Pictures! Not only were they extremely communicative and responsive, they were patient in helping me pick exactly what package worked with my budget and delivered an incredible finished product. We got a 5 minute trailer and then a 20 minute longer video and husband watch at least one of the two daily. They captured every detail and the quality of the films is exceptional. It is truly my favorite movie.

I cannot thank you enough for really capturing the essence of our day. We will have these memories to look back on forever thanks to you!

Sent on 03/28/2016

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! We love hearing that you watch your wedding video all the time! It's our goal to create films that are beautiful and engaging so our clients want to press play over and over again. <3

Diana · Married on 06/28/2015

NST was by far one of the most amazing vendors to work with! Every step of the way, I was totally at ease with them. My husband and I are super picky when it comes to videography style. We weren't even sure if it was worth investing in out of fear that we would end up with a cheesy, cookie-cutter product that did not reflect us at all. When I found NST I knew I had come across a company that understood our modern twist on weddings and would completely understand our vision for that day and how we wanted it captured. From phone consultations which allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed, to an online questionnaire on editing and details they would need for that day, I knew that NST would 100% be a vendor that was on top of things and aware of anything they needed for that day. Brendan, my first videographer was super kind and introduced himself via phone call a week before the wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with on that day! He was not intrusive at all, but did a wonderful job of capturing the important moments we wanted to remember forever. I am so glad we did not skimp out on videography. NST did not disappoint! 10/10 would recommend for any bride who wants to creatively capture their wedding day

Sent on 03/05/2018

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Diana! It means the world to us that you chose us to capture your wedding memories, and we're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience every step of the way. Congratulations again!!

Erin and Tony · Married on 06/06/2015

NST was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. We hired 2 videographers and 1 editor - all exceptionally professional and creative. We had a Same Day edit included in our package and were extremely impressed with the quality of video they were able produce in just a few hours. We had the Same Day edit played on a loop on a food truck outside of our wedding and our guests were just floored with how it turned out and delighted to have the chance to relieve the day with us after a long night of drinks and dancing!

We are anxiously awaiting our 10 minute film, but are confident it will uphold the quality and creativity as the Same Day edit.

Sent on 06/09/2015

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Erin & Tony! We were so thrilled to be a part of your day.

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FISL6aDMtk -- my video!!

I absolutely LOVE MY VIDEO. I think personally I have watched it over 100 times already. 100% worth every single penny paid! They did an absolutely beautiful job. Check my video out!!

- Jen

Sent on 07/25/2015

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you, Jen! That's so sweet!

Patricia · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot recommend this company highly enough!! They are amazing. The wedding video they produced for my daughter's wedding was so over the top gorgeous that people thought it was done by a Hollywood studio!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

NST Pictures's reply:

What a compliment, Patricia! Thank you!

Allison · Married on 04/18/2015

We loved working with NST! My husband and I did not originally budget for videography, so we had limited options. They were really great in listening to my vision and taking what I wanted to create us a custom package. Our feature film was exactly what I was looking for. They were super professional day of and easy to work with. They got along great with other vendors as well. I recommend them to all future brides!

Sent on 06/15/2017

NST Pictures's reply:

Thank you for sharing, Allison! We're thrilled to hear that you love your Feature Film and had an awesome experience on your wedding day as well. Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding memories!!