NRG Entertainment Co Reviews

76 | Hooksett, NH

76 Reviews for NRG Entertainment Co

brad · Married on 10/03/2014

Absolutely no complaints! Outstanding performance! All guests at reception have been raving and were dancing from beginning to end. Very professional, very organized, affordable and has an abundance of energy. I would genuinely recommend NRG entertainment to any couple planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Carolyn · Married on 10/03/2014

Selecting a DJ for a wedding is a major decision - you want someone fun who will keep everyone dancing, someone who takes requests, someone who won't be on the mic the whole night making the event about themselves... whatever you think you want or need in DJ, Greg is just that. The dance floor was full the whole night, not for a single minute was it empty. Greg interacted with our guests, but not in a way that was overbearing. He played the ceremony music perfectly. The whole night was amazing and so much fun. Our guests kept coming up to us telling us how much fun Greg is and how did you find this DJ, he is wonderful and your DJ played my request two songs later which was so nice of him; one of our guests has a daughter getting married next year and he is going to recommend Greg to her, he had such a great time. Everyone we spoke to made a comment about how Greg was one of the best DJs they have seen at a wedding. Greg had a sheet of information for us to fill out and he did an amazing job selecting the rest of the music for the night around that (we selected a lot of dance and radio hip hop/top 40s music, he had everything). I cannot say enough good things about Greg and how much fun he made our wedding night. You will not be disappointed in choosing him for your DJ. Thank you Greg for making our night amazing!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/26/2014

Greg made the entire wedding what it was! It was amazing! Very interactive with the guests and got a lot of people up and moving! Wouldn't have been such a success without him!!! Tom and I thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • User4420155 · 2+ years ago

Greg was our DJ but I also listed him above as an entertainer because he interacts with the crowd and draws them into the festivities. He provided much more than just music to my wedding, he helped it develop a life of its own. Everyone including my 80 year old grandmother told me he was amazing. My gram danced all night and even got a dance with greg!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2014

Greg was fantastic. ..everyone loved him ! There were people dancing from the moment we were introduced all the way thru the end of the night! Never a dull moment. Only feedback id say was fair...we had requested a birthday shout out through the website planner however it saved on our end but never made it to greg? Silly computers ...no-one even noticed due to the amount of fun they were having! Would highly recommend greg for every occasion!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • User4419794 · 2+ years ago

Greg was recommended to us. Our friends use him every year.
    Greg was AWESOME! He created a lot of energy very professional.
    In fact the venue we were at would like to put him on their recommended choice list.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Kaylah1988 · Married on 09/20/2014

Greg is an awesome DJ he was very helpful through out the whole process. He is really good at getting everyone up dancing and having a good time I would most definitely have him at another event.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Joe · Married on 09/06/2014

Greg did a really nice job at my wedding. He was very open to any song that people wanted and kept everyone energized!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Ryan · Married on 08/23/2014

Greg was great - the music at the wedding was perfect. He made sure that everyone was dancing all night with a great blend of music. Everyone had an awesome time. He was always very responsive prior to the event and met with us several times to make sure that every detail was planned out to our liking. On top of everything he was very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Ariel · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot thank Greg enough for all of his help, he is knowledgeable, talented and extremely kind. He worked so hard all day and really knows what he's doing, my wedding day could not have been better. I will recommend him to anyone for absolutely any and all types of events. Many guests at my wedding have asked for Greg's information because he is incredible!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/16/2014

Greg was extremely professional and very enthusiastic about my event. There was no guesswork or anything involved! You can feel confident that your day will run smoothly.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Brianna · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired Greg for two nights, for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. He made sure nothing was played from the two nights more than once, got the crowds going, but wasn't too pushy either! Checked in with the Bride and Groom to make sure we were all set. Played all music requested and more he knew based off our requests that we would like, which we LOVED. His personality is great, very good communication and was on point. A couple who are friends of ours hired him on the spot that day!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Debbie · Married on 07/19/2014

NRG Entertainment and Greg Kassapis was the best decision we made for our wedding. Being a performer myself, I wanted a DJ that I knew would deliver a fantastic "show" (if you will) and would keep the entire guest list involved and entertained without feeling like a "stereotypical" DJ experience. Greg is extremely professional, responsive, engaging, fun, and very sweet. I am more than pleased with Greg and his talent. It would be a shame for any future couple not to have him at their wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Christine · event on: 06/07/2014

DJ Greg played fun and appropriate music for this age group. He was interactive and had EVERYONE dancing. He granted the song requests all evening. Students, teachers, and volunteers commented on the fun everyone was having! I have recommended DJ Greg to other people!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Carlene · Married on 05/31/2014

Greg was completely professional and high energy. Could read the crowd perfectly and kept the party going. Greg was also very attentive to what our needs were. He was very helpful and supportive through the entire process of planning and throughout the night. He also had many good ideas we hadn't previously heard of. I would highly recommend him to anyone and hope to use his services again in the future. It was a pleasure to work with him!

Sent on 06/02/2014

tyler · Married on 05/31/2014

Greg was insanely professional and comfortable to work with and communicate with. He kept us on track threw the whole process leading up to the wedding which me and my wife would have slacked on hahah. He also went above and beyond during the wedding. He helped with things that were not even his job haha. He kept asking us questions seeing how we were feeling during I have never felt more comfortable. I would recommend greg 10000 times over and will find a excuse or event to use his services again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#

Sent on 06/03/2014

Ann · Married on 05/25/2014

As a couple who had a Do Not Play list a mile long and very specific ideas about what atmosphere we wanted, I can happily say that NRG fully rose to the challenge and stayed true to our music taste while at the same time throwing a fabulous party. We had a Sunday wedding and invited a small eclectic group of folks ages 1 to 95-- so we never imagined that our guests would tear up the dance floor, but they did! Everyone keeps saying they've never had more fun at a wedding, and much of the credit goes to Greg's intuitiveness and ability to read the crowd. Also, he is easygoing while at the same time energetic; this combination is rare, and is what makes guests feel totally comfortable. (After all, attitude is contagious!) Overall he has a very likable personality, which is so incredibly important when choosing a DJ since they play such a huge role on your big day. We thought about doing our own music and not having a dance floor and I cannot believe we even considered it. Hiring NRG was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process-- it was so easy to work with Greg and we ended up having the time of our lives.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Kerrianne · event on: 02/07/2014

Greg from NRG is the best! He did an outstanding job engaging the kids and parents at our dance. He kept a high level of energy the entire night. He did such a good job, the kids didn't want the party to end and they were very sad to leave at the end. Greg has DJ'd several of our events and we are always very happy with his flexibility and professionalism. I will be calling NRG for our next event!
    Kerrianne, Bates PTO

Sent on 05/22/2014

Todd · event on: 12/05/2013

I was very happy overall with the entire experience!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2013

Greg was phenomenal! He traveled a great distance to DJ our wedding, and we are SO grateful for it! He was worth every single penny! He had everyone up on their feet dancing and having a blast (even our older relatives!) We received so many compliments following the wedding about Greg. Greg is truly the life of the party and is sure to make your wedding and event a huge success!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Greg at NRG did a great job as the DJ at our wedding! One of our main goals was to get people up on the dance floor for the majority of the party, and he totally did that! My husband and I are musicians and are pretty picky when it comes to dance music, but Greg was really great about listening to what we wanted. We also had several specific requests, including incorporating live music into the evening, and he was very flexible about this. It was helpful to meet beforehand to talk through the whole event, and I highly recommend to future clients to fill out the online form with play and do-not-play songs. Many guests at the wedding commented that they liked his vibe and how he kept the party going. It was an amazing night! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • BrittyFlan

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2011

Greg was fantastic! He was very prompt in email responses. He was super helpful while we were trying to figure music and timing out. The music he played was a great mix of all different types, which is what I wanted. He was asking us questions during the reception to make sure we were happy with how things were going. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Bonnie · Married on 10/10/2010

Greg was friendly, and easy to work with. He is very professional, and knows what he is doing. The service was great! I am very satisfied with the outcome, and would choose him again. I would also recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. We all had a wonderful time!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Lacey · Married on 10/02/2010

Greg did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. We would definetly recommend him to all of our family and friends. We could not thank him enough for making our reception as fun and lively as it was.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Lori · Married on 04/23/2010

This DJ was very professional and helpful. Everyone of all ages had a great time at our reception. My family will definatley be using him again!!!

Sent on 07/27/2010