NRG Entertainment Co Reviews

76 | Hooksett, NH

76 Reviews for NRG Entertainment Co

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

We hired Greg at NRG Entertainment for our wedding -- the sound service at our tent reception was perfect! Greg had the flow of the reception down and we couldn't get folks off the dance floor! We didn't micro-manage our playlist, and it worked out great, Greg quickly got a vibe from our crowd and kept the energy up all night. Greg really personalized our wedding and made us feel special.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Abbie · Married on 08/12/2017

Greg was AWESOME from start to finish--from the day we hired him to the day of our wedding, Greg was attentive to every detail and made sure my husband and I were able to plan our ceremony/reception stress-free. Originally my husband and I were going to do our own music and then we saw Greg at my sisters wedding and he was outstanding!! We knew then and there that we had to hire him for our wedding as well :)
    Working with Greg was truly a conversation, not just me telling him what we wanted or him telling us what works. His first priority is you, he makes you feel like you are his only client!! I would email him questions late at night and without fail there would be a response within 24 hrs!
    Everything Greg did was incredible. He was engaging and knew exactly what music to play and when to play it (Greg had people dancing on the floor all night long!). Finding music that gets both 5 year olds and 80 year olds out on the floor must be so hard but Greg knew exactly what to play. We would recommend him to any and ALL in a heartbeat!!

Thanks from the Hixsons!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Greg was phenomenal! He kept the the dance floor packed the entire night. He did a great job at playing a variety of music to suit everyone's tastes. We really cannot rave enough about Greg's enthusiasm. Our wedding could not have been more perfect and Greg was a big part of that!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kathy · Married on 07/28/2017

Greg ran the photo booth at my recent birthday. My guests loved his energy. The photo booth and album creation were a big hit. Greg was easy to work with and very responsive.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

Greg was the DJ for our wedding and it was a wonderful experience! He was very detailed and prepared and was involved in our whole planning process. He kept the whole night running smoothly and the energy high. Thanks NRG for a great experience!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Abby · Married on 04/22/2017

We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was! People really got on the dance floor and had fun. He was very flexible during the event and responding to sudden changes in the program. Before the wedding, he was very available to answer our questions about the big day, and help us feel confident that everything would go smoothly. We were very satisfied with working with him!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

Greg is awesome! I've worked with him at different weddings and his energy is always on point! He gets up and dances with the crowd. He's a very interactive DJ... he's an entertainer! I absolutely love working with Greg and when I see him at an event, I know it's going to be a great time. - Allison, Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • BlueEyeSmile

Aubrey · Married on 11/12/2016

Hands down Greg (DJ) and Jen (photobooth wizard) make an unstoppable team. They're energy and love for making people happy is infectious. Greg knows exactly how to keep the energy flowing PERFECTLY and Jen added all the most amazing touches for the photobooth from the props to the strip design. I cannot praise them enough. Amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • William

William · Married on 09/24/2016

Greg was fantastic! We had all our guests dancing throughout the night! He was also very helpful and made the wedding process simple with an easy to use tool to record songs!

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • kayla

kayla · Married on 09/18/2016

Greg is amazing! He was so flexible and wonderful when we wanted to book him and my husbands duty station was changed. He absolutely made our wedding planning run more smoothly. His website has an awesome layout for your planning needs and he responds so quickly when contacted! We're so lucky Greg was a part of our perfect wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I got engaged last August, and shortly thereafter we started looking at DJs. I come from a family of dancers, so I knew we needed someone capable of keeping the party going. Greg, from NRG Entertainment, was maybe the fourth DJ we met/spoke with, and shortly after our meeting we knew he was who we wanted to go with. I can not put into words how happy we were/are with that choice! In the months leading up to the wedding, we were provided with a planning tool so we could keep, in one spot, all of the details of our day; times, who was in our wedding party, “must play” songs and “please don’t play” songs etc. Greg was super helpful and receptive to all of our needs and requests- including finding me probably ten minutes before my ceremony to iron out details because I had changed my mind about ceremony songs the night before my wedding, and I had forgot to email him about what my final decision was! Talk about flexible- he is an absolute rockstar.
    Most importantly (to us, at least) even though our dance party started earlier than planned, around 6:00pm, he kept our dance floor PACKED for a full four and a half hours, until the reception ended at 10:30. When I say packed, there was literally no point during those four and a half hours that the dance floor was not occupied. No lulls, no duds- only great times and even better dance moves! Our guests keep telling me how amazing he was and how entertained they were- which I could totally understand because both my husband and I were too.
    If you’re considering hiring Greg and NRG Entertainment for any of your entertainment needs- DO IT! He gets a perfect 5 star rating, and a heartfelt “Thank You” from us!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Jillian · Married on 09/16/2016

Greg was great! We danced literally the entire night. I'm almost positive that there was only one slow song played because no one would leave the dance floor. There was so much energy, which is exactly what I wanted. Such a fun time! Thanks Greg!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Definitely book NRG entertainment! We hired Greg and Jen (photo-booth) for our wedding 2 weeks ago. Everything was seamless! They are truly professionals/experts in what they do! All of our guests had a blast and said that it was one of the best weddings they'd been to! Thanks Greg and Jen!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Nick · Married on 08/05/2016

First off Greg from NRG Entertainment came highly recommended from a family friend, it was the best advice we got during wedding planning! Greg was awesome from start to finish and made sure to incorporate all of our requests. His experience and professionalism helped make our wedding go smoothly even when little hiccups were happening behind the scenes. Our family and guests loved him and the way he interacted with everyone. Bottom line if you want a DJ who can deliver on his promises, is flexible and willing to work with you, AND goes above and beyond to make sure your guests have fun then this is your guy! Thanks for making our Wedding so special!

Nick and Kendra

Sent on 08/22/2016

Suzanne · Married on 07/03/2016

What a hit!

Greg made our day so incredible and was a highlight/driving force for keeping our guests alive all through the reception. We didn't really have a well thought out plan (yikes!!) going into the big day, and he sat down with us and provided great advice for how to structure everything from the cocktail hour through the end of the reception. It was planned perfectly, and every guest that I was able to talk to had positive things to say about our DJ Greg.

Not that all the dancing and catching up with friends wasn't enough to imprint a permanent memory, but for our final song he brought the entire room together around us, singing us off the floor and on to our new life together. Talk about a send off! My grandparents are still calling me up and saying that it was the best/most fun wedding they have ever been a part of.

Can't say enough about this guy, and thank you so much for all you did for Andrew and me.

My advice to any soon to be newly weds reading this....BOOK THESE GUYS NOW!

Suzie and Andrew

Sent on 08/06/2016

Ross · Married on 06/25/2016

Very attentive to detail while also understanding the schedule is very tough to stick to once the day of comes around amid all the chaos! When we arrived 10 minutes later than expected to the reception or pictures took a bit longer Greg did a GREAT job being flexible and creatively switching around the order to ensure we still got to everything we had hoped! He even recovered beautifully when one of the groomsmen inadvertently unplugged EVERYTHING in the middle of "Shout!". Greg was very much a part of making the night memorable and enjoyable down to the last detail! We can't say enough about the job he did and would recommend his services to anyone and everyone! Thanks Greg!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2016

The first time we met DJ Greg was at a friend's wedding before we were even engaged and we knew then that we had to have him! He traveled down to Newport RI for our wedding and provide both the ceremony and reception music. He is the most energetic and entertaining DJ we have seen! We love him, you're doing something wrong if you don't book Greg for your wedding! He kept the dance floor alive and made our entertainment more than we could ever ask for. Even people out in Newport after the wedding came up to us saying that they could hear him and that our "DJ was killin' it all night long!" We can't thank Greg enough for making our wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Bethany · Married on 05/14/2016

NRG and Jen with Photo booth made my day one to remember. The minute I met them I knew I had nothing to worry about. I had no worries that Gregg could entertain a crowd. His passion for entertainment just seeps out when you talk. I had him do ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception not an issue with any. The entertainment is the most important part of the wedding, there was not one time during my reception that people were not dancing. He kept the dance floor alive. The photo booth was a huge hit and they took the time to make a album to keep with all the pictures. These two without a doubt know how to entertain. I could not thank them enough! They both are very personable , giving there opinion when needed. They made my day so easy. Could never thank these two for the time of my life and most of all the memories. They are a must have at your wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Bonnie · Married on 09/05/2015

Greg was everything you could possibly ask for in a DJ; flexible, considerate, talented, and personable. We never imagined that we would receive so many compliments from all age groups regarding the music at our wedding which was a blend of classic hits and more modern hits. Greg was incredibly patient with me in the planning process and more than happy to give advice when needed but also allowed us to make calls on things that are important to us. Thanks Greg!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Greg was great throughout the whole process. He helped us plan the reception and had great insight and advice from his experience. He got the whole party up and dancing and followed all of the requests we made before.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jennieanne · Married on 04/04/2015

Greg was absolutely AMAZING!!! When people say that a DJ could make or break the wedding, I'm apt to believe it! He totally made it! Greg was very professional from the very beginning. He always responded very quickly and was able to answer any question we had. He went above and beyond to honor any special requests as well. During the wedding, Greg had great energy. He clearly loves what he does! We've since gotten may compliments on "our DJ" from wedding guests and would never even consider another.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Thad · Married on 01/17/2015

Greg was the best! Our memories were fantastic and everyone loved the music and his high energy level. Very, very professional and focused. Thrilled with his pricing, too.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Stacy · Married on 10/12/2014

Absolutely amazing

Greg was beyond amazing!! very professional, fun, kept everyone on the dance floor until the last second of our reception. He was everything we were looking for! Our guests can’t stop talking about how they had so much fun and we owe it all the Greg! We were planning a wedding in nh and were kind of uneasy about not knowing the vendors/area besides the venue as we are from MA. Greg put our minds at ease during the first phone convo we had prior to hiring him. He communicated everything to us, was always on top of things as my mind was all over the place planning a wedding! He even had an online timeline and planner to make sure your wedding runs smoothly! I can go on and on ! Lol we felt our review was important to those engaged couples looking for a dj for their wedding! Even has Venmo which was a plus! Thanks for everything Greg your amazing at what you do!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Missy · Married on 10/10/2014

NRG Entertainment is the absolute best!!! Greg is amazing, fun, and energetic. My wedding guest absolutely loved him. They are still complementing on how great my DJ was. He played the songs we requested and didn't play the songs we put on the do not play list. We asked for a variety of genres to accommodate all our guests. Greg was great with our crowd interaction. I've been to many events with entertainers and NRG Entertainment is by far the best!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 10/04/2014

I don't even know where to begin because Greg from NRG Entertainment absolutely ROCKED our wedding reception! From the planning stages to the big day itself, Greg was professional, easily accessible by phone, email or Facebook, and such a fun, high-energry individual to be around. For me, the music and dancing at the wedding reception were very important and Greg did not disappoint. We had almost all of our guests on the dance floor (including getting the majority of them involved in a giant conga line) and Greg knew exactly what song to play next to keep the energy going. Yes, we had a conga line. AND we did all the silly line dances that our friends and family love so much, including the YMCA! We were able to do all that and customize our playlist to using an awesome online planning tool and were able to include song requests from our guests. Our wedding had the perfect amount of current pop hits, old favorites, cheesy songs that everyone knows and loves, and slower songs for all the couples. One of things I will remember the most about our wedding day is all the smiling faces of friends and family singing and dancing along to the music and just enjoying themselves... and Greg played such a HUGE role in creating those memories. We were not able to afford a fancy reception venue but having Greg at our wedding proves that professional vendors can turn a wedding in any space into a memorable one! I received so many compliments from our guests about Greg during and after our wedding reception and from people I never expected would be on the dance floor. I would recommend Greg and NRG Entertainment to ANYONE who wants their party to be a night to remember! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2014