43 Reviews for NOZZA - An Event Planning & Invitation Design Studio

I was referred to Trini through one of my best friends, Lauren, and it was honestly one of the biggest blessings of my life. Having the opportunity to work with such an amazing, helpful, caring and organized event planner like Trini made my wedding day the wedding of my dreams. Trini did not skip a beat - everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't image having worked with anyone else other than her to plan such a special day in my life. Over the past year I've heard over and over how stressful wedding planning can be, and to be honest, there was VERY minimal times that I felt overwhelmed or stressed because of Trini's ability to make everything run so smoothly. Trini also referred me to the BEST vendors in the entire world, one was not better than the other and they too helped make my wedding one that myself, my husband, and all of our families and friends will never stop talking about!

Trini - your are freakin amazing at what you do, and anyone should be so lucky to have you be part of one of their most special days of their lives. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent wedding planner. I highly recommend Trini, she is professional and has a lot of knowledge in this field. She is great to work with and truly cares about making your day memorable and special.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had such a wonderful experience working with Trini and her resources for our wedding day. She not only met my desires for our perfect wedding but she went above and beyond I could ever dream of. With working full time and a mother life can get stressful while planning a huge event, but thankfully it was not stressful at all with her help. I highly recommend her with any event that you plan on having.

Profile Picture Maegan, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Trini is amazing! She was my day of coordinator and she made sure my wedding was a success. I wish I would have had her as my wedding planner for the entire planning process. Highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture User3225511, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trini did a great job as our week-of coordinator. She helped with the last minute stuff that can be very stressful during the few days before a wedding, and coordinated the day itself perfectly. I didn't have to think about any details that day, and if there were any catastrophes, I didn't even know about them. She was even prepared with emergency hairspray when I needed it. Highly recommend Nozza and Trini!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/22/13, 1 Review
4.1

Trini was great to work with. We just needed a day of coordinator for our wedding, and her pricing and services were just right. She absolutely has great taste and great ideas. She is always available and has been very supportive during my typical bride freak out moments. We definitely appreciated the fact that she went out of her way to come see our site the night before and doing other things we needed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trini truly made my wedding a dream come true. It was more than I had hoped, everything was amazing and perfect. Everyone- I mean EVERYONE said how beautiful everything was and how much fun they had. I can honestly say that I did not have a single stress during the ENTIRE wedding planning process. I was able to contact Trini anytime, any day and she was always so sweet and there to answer any questions I had. The day of the wedding- absolutely no worries....I was 110% stress free, all I did was sit back and enjoy the process and even more- the BIG day! I cannot thank her enough. She also recommends nothing but the best vendors. Trust her judgement- she's always right on. If you want the fabulous wedding you've always dreamed of....Nozza Studio will give you exactly that.

Every detail, every moment was carefully thought through and executed. If there were any problems, I sure didn't know about it! My inspiration board was seriously brought to life. You can't make mistakes with these types of milestones in your life, Trini knows that more than anyone and it would be a mistake not to have her beside you and she will be there every step of the way! If I could put more stars, I totally would!

Profile Picture Marina, 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Trini was fantastic. I have recommended her to a few of my friends for their events.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We don't know what we would have done without Trini. She was a tremendously help in securing our venue, contacting different vendors, making wedding invitations, setting up and coordinating EVERYTHING on our big day. I definitely recommend her and her team at NOZZA when it comes to organizing and making sure everything is perfect.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Trini is an amazing wedding planner. My husband and I were very satisfied with her work, her professionalism, and her suggestions in making our wedding day perfect. We searched for wedding planners on Yelp and she was the first and only wedding planner we fell in love with. You will be satisfied with her work and flexibility in making sure your wedding budget fits within your means and the vendors she recommends will not disappoint you. You will not go wrong in having Trini is your wedding planner.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/17/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Trini did an amazing job with our wedding! We didn't start to work with her until halfway through our wedding planning and my only regret is that I wished we had hired her sooner. She provided many valuable suggestions/recommendations and even helped us get more services for our money with our venue. Her invitations were fantastic and she had a lot of great ideas that suited our wedding theme. I would highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator and for someone to do your invitations.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Hiring Trini, from Nozza Studio, was the best decision I made in planning my wedding. I was the type of bride that had the time to plan but had no real vision. It didn't take long before I was completely overwhelmed with all of my options and realized that I was in over my head. The stress and anxiety that Trini freed me of was worth her fee alone. Based on our conversations and a few torn out pictures from magazines, Trini envisioned, designed, planned and brought to life the wedding of my dreams. Trini also referred me to excellent vendors that were not only trustworthy but fit in my budget. Plus, the stationary she designs is breathtaking! My custom Save-the-Dates, Invites, Programs, Escort Cards (one-of-a-kind boutonnieres for men and hair clips for women) really brought the look of the wedding together.

I was told by countless brides that my wedding day would be a blur and I wouldn't remember a thing. I had the complete opposite experience. Trini took care of all the details and distractions so that I could be totally present at my wedding. I expected to be somewhat sad after it was over but, surprisingly, I'm even happier now. I'm left with such vivid memories of my wedding day thanks to Trini. Ultimately, I wanted a beautiful wedding that I would be able to enjoy just as much as my guests...Trini gave me my wish and I will be forever grateful to her.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

In a sentence, Trini was the key to our wedding success. Let me share our amazing experience in more detail below:

Once the bliss of engagement turned into the realization of all the wedding planning efforts we were going to need to make, my husband and I knew we would need some help, especially since we wanted to have a short engagement (6 months) and an outdoor venue (which can be a challenge for coordination). Knowing that we both had full time jobs (and long commutes at that), I recommended we hire a wedding coordinator. As a big fan of review websites like Yelp, I found Trini at Nozza Studio, right around the corner from where we live in Long Beach.

I called Trini and she said we could stop by that same evening when we both got home. Already, Trini got huge points for making herself available. After our first meeting, I knew she was the person we were looking for. How you may ask? I’ll tell you.

My husband and I knew that we wanted an outdoor wedding, and my husband always joked with me that his ideal wedding would also have the In-N-Out truck as the caterer. I would laugh, knowing that that it wasn’t likely to happen. When we sat down with Trini, he told her about his ideal wedding, and to our surprise, she said, “I’ve done an In-N-Out wedding before.” My jaw hit the floor, and I immediately inquired for more details. Trini had found a way that In-N-Out could be a little more “formal” by having servers bring a burger to the table. I was sold because now our guests wouldn’t have to stand in line out in the parking lot (unless they wanted a second burger).

Trini and I remained in touch throughout the whole of the 6 months of planning, exchanging emails, phone calls, and quick evening meetings to make sure decisions were made in a timely manner. Trini provided great suggestions for the vendors at our event based on the “experience” that we were trying to capture for our guests (and ourselves). In fact, we went with most of her vendors (we had already picked out a photographer prior to meeting Trini, but she had some great suggestions for this key role too). Trini was very responsive, often replying within an hour or so. And she captured all the big changes in her updates on the budget and vendor list.

All the organization aside, I really enjoyed brainstorming with her to design wedding invitations and other little details. I am very crafty and wanted to make signs, table numbers, escort cards, and other little details as well - so Trini worked with me to determine what needed to be made and how it would be displayed. Trini even collected all our our “day-of” wedding stuff a week early so she could bring it all herself (one less thing for the bride and groom to forget).

As the wedding day neared, Trini and I developed a timeline of events for the vendors and guests that had arrival times, locations, and the order of events (ceremony start, cocktail hour, even cake cutting and dancing). This outlined helped my husband and I know what to expect on our day, so we weren’t surprised.

Needless to say, having Trini as our wedding coordinator was instrumental to our perfect wedding. Not only did the In-N-Out truck go off without a hitch, all the little things that she did to make it all seamlessly perfect, made our day memorable to us and our guests. A huge thank you to Trini for all of the hard work! We don’t know what we could have done without you (and we don’t even want to guess).

If you’re having a wedding (or any event really), you owe it to yourself to sit down with Trini and see how she can help you to make your dream event a reality.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Trini was amazing! She shares a studio with Bella Fiore (great florist) which made my life easier - two vendors in one location.

The invitations she designed were so beautiful, my husband wants to frame it ("it's like a work of art!") and so many guests commented on them at the wedding ("that was the most gorgeous invitation I've ever seen!").

She was also our day-of coordinator - she made great recommendations for our beach ceremony location ("I've been here for over an hour and noticed there aren't as many people over here...the sand is pretty level and it's close to a couple of ramps"), made sure we were on schedule during the reception and made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. She really helped make the day go by smoothly.

Profile Picture Monique, 6/12/11, 1 Review
0.9

Disappointed. This is the best word I have to describe our experience with Nozza and Trini. We hired Trini for her knowledge, organization, connections, creativity, and stationary abilities. We should have let her go 3 weeks after hiring her. She was a disappointment from the start.

She created more stress and anxiety than she helped to relieve. She wasted our time by not listening to our ideas and not following up on her end. She was late on everything we asked her to do. It often felt like she didn’t work on our wedding until our second follow-up with her. She treated us like a transaction and didn’t try to get to know us.

My best advice is to keep looking, do not hire Nozza to plan or carry out one of your most important days. You should love your wedding planner and feel that your wedding planner cares just as much about you and your wedding.

Bottom Line, if you want to feel like you have to keep on top of your wedding planner, like the added stress, and want to waste your money, then hire Trini at Nozza. She will definitely make you feel like your getting the run around and wasting your time.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carrie, 5/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I didnt realize how helpful it would be to have the day of coordinator, but it was amazing to keep everyone on track and keep the event going smoothly. I woiuld highly recommend that everyone get a coordinator.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trini was absoultely great, if you can fford it let her plan you whole wedding.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Trini from Nozza did our invitations as well as our table 'tents' (menu on one side and table name on the other), and we were so happy.

She has an eye for design and was really easy to work with. She was responsive to our emails and calls and we never felt neglected.

We had some smudges on our invitation envelopes that were from the printing press. We told her we were concerned and she quickly and easily got us new envelopes from a new printer. She has since told us that she switched printers completely so smudges would not be a problem in the future. Her attention to customer service and commitment to making a great product were very appreciated.

Profile Picture Nicole & Ryan, 3/19/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Where do I even begin?! I will break it down: Quality of Service: Trini of Nozza provided EXCEPTIONAL service from the very first meeting. She is extremely professional and very knowledgeable. Trini planned our wedding from beginning to end, did our invitations, and all of the day of stationery (programs, escort cards, etc). We had no idea where to even begin with wedding planning, Trini helped facilitate the whole process, with extremely detailed check lists with due dates, etc. Trini went above and beyond our expectations with fantastic ideas and creativity. She turned our wedding into a very unique one that was truly all about my (now) Husband and I. She listened to all of our ideas, and ran with it and we LOVED all of the final results. So, not only does she "plan" the wedding, she has the ability to create an amazing day with details that you won't find anywhere else because they are so unique.

Responsiveness: Trini was ALWAYS just a text, e-mail, or phone call or visit away. If I wanted to meet with her for an unscheduled meeting, she was always available, sometimes even meeting me near the city I lived in if she was near-by. Even on the day of the wedding, she was readily available at any moment, although I never really needed her because everything was planned to perfection (no exaggeration).

Professionalism: Again, another category she excelled in. Trini was always extremely professional, not only with my Husband and I, but with all of the vendors that she met with us. She even maintained her professionalism when one of the vendors was not so professional.

Value of Cost: By far, the BEST investment we made for our wedding (besides the marriage license of course :) ). Really though, the best investment. Because Trini is a wedding planner, she has a lot of the knowledge that most people don't as far as negotiating, etc. She paid for herself in the SAVINGS she managed to negotiate for us (This is NOT an exaggeration- she really did!!). One example, our ceremony venue was listed as costing $3,500. After a few e-mails, Trini was able to negotiate it down to $900!!!!! Crazy, right?!? We were SO happy the day she let us know that we would be able to afford that ceremony site! And that was just ONE example folks. The woman is a negotiator!

Flexibility: Under the "What is Flexibility" icon, it explains that "No wedding executes flawlessly from start to finish." Well, guess what, ours did!! I credit a lot of that to Nozza!! It was supposed to rain (70% chance) the day of our wedding and we were to have an outdoor wedding. The days leading up to the wedding, Trini assured me, "Don't worry about it, I guarantee you it will be beautiful where ever we have to do it. I can make anything look good." With that, I felt assured and didn't worry about the rain. I knew that in the end, whether it was our plan B (which Trini planned on her own), or our outdoor wedding it would be gorgeous. Well, it rained until noon the day of our wedding, and our ceremony went off without at hitch at 3p outside :)

Like I told Trini of Nozza on our wedding night, she helped make a little girl's dream of a perfect wedding come to life!! I didn't stress much during our planning process, and I know it was because I had Trini with us along the way. She is fantastic at what she does, and like I told her, I will not keep Nozza a secret- both my Husband and I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Yolanda , 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Our wedding tone was set when we picked out our invitations with Trini! She helped guide us (which we desperately needed), and we loved the outcome! Everyone LOVED our invitations!

I have said many times that the money we spent having Trini there one our wedding day was the best spent money! Everything was perfect. Having her there just put our minds at ease. She was amazing and we do not have one complaint from our day! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Caryn, 11/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Trini is awesome!!! We hired her last minute for day of wedding coordination and not only is she friendly and personable, she is flexible with scheduling, her fee is super reasonable and she is filled with helpful ideas and knowledge. As soon as we met with Trini we really felt comfortable that she would help make our wedding run smoothly.

At the wedding Trini was on top of EVERYTHING and very professional...We were able to have an amazing time and not worry about one thing.

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/23/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trini was very helpful as my day-of coordinator. She was very knowledgeable about the venue I chose (Hotel Maya), and she helped keep all of my wedding party on schedule from start to finish.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was my greatest pleasure having Nozza Studio plan my event and design my wedding invitations. Trinidad Randazzo is a passionate brilliant wedding planner with many creative ideas. She made my vision come to life. Her professionalism and responsiveness were amazing and made my wedding day unforgettable. I thank her for also connecting me with vendors whom she trusted and were also just as passionate and professional as her. Thank you Nozza Studio and Trinidad Randazzo, we are forever grateful for your services.

Profile Picture Claudia , 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

All I can say is that I had the best wedding I could of ever imagined it to be and all thanks to Nozza Studios. It was perfect and nothing went wrong, at as far as I knew of, because my coordinator handled everything to a T! She was very professional and listened to my wants. If ever I need a coordinator again I would hire her in a heart beat and definetely reccommand her to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Gacey, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a low-stress planner that will make an otherwise stressful process seem like a relative walk in the park, Trini's your girl! She is super sweet, relaxed and in control of the entire process.

We tried meetings with several LA area planners, and despite a $45K budget, basically every one of them told us it wasn't enough money. Trini, however, was like a breath of fresh air. She believes that weddings can not only be done at any budget, but they can be done well; and she absolutely delivered on an unbelievably beautiful, personal and memorable event for us. It was everything you see on television wedding shows and in the magazines and more.

I'm not a paper person at all (in fact telling Trini that without her, I would've just printed our invitations out on printer paper), but she designed invitations that absolutely took our guests' breath away. They were incredible as a designer, and as a planner, she did a great job of helping us to find something both incredible and on budget.

Trini has an unbelievable repertoire of vendors and led us to our florist, photographer, bakery and makeup artist and hairstylists, and we were thrilled with all of them. Not only that, but she found us the most perfect venue we ever could have imagined and negotiated with them to get it at literally half the cost. She was also completely in control when our dj friend dropped out a mere 4 weeks before the wedding. She guided us to an UNBELIEVABLE dj that we couldn't have been more pleased with.

If I was ever having an issue with something relating to a vendor or the wedding process, Trini would simply say, "Tell me what you've done so far, and I'll take it from there." It was incredible!

Trini is great, and we absolutely couldn't have done it without her. After going through the process, there's no way I would've done it without a planner, and we're so grateful to have had Trini as the center of one of the most important events of our lives!

Profile Picture Ilia, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews