NOVA Studio Reviews

38 | York, PA

38 Reviews for NOVA Studio

NOVA Studio did a phenomenal job with our wedding. They were the photographers at my friend's wedding 10 years ago and I would recommend them to anyone. We had a large bridal party (10 attendants and 10 children) and Vince, our main photographer, did an incredible job with arranging everything and was very patient with the kids and families! The quality of service (and the photo album) was parallel to none; many of the guests and family members commented on it later.

Katie · Married on 09/05/2014

Vince was wonderful! He worked so hard and got so many great shots on our day. It was ridiculously hot and humid for a day in September, but he didn't let it affect him. Such a trooper. We ran behind, but he worked as hard and fast as he could to help us get through pictures and get to our reception. Great day!

Karyn · Married on 08/10/2013

NOVA Studio was a fantastic vendor to work with. Our 2 photographers were extremely responsive and professional. They kept us to our desired timeline and captured almost 1500 shots throughout the day. I couldn't have asked for better service and kindness. I just finished reviewing all of our photos and they are amazing :) I am soo impressed with this vendor I would choose them again and highly recommend them!

We are so pleased with our entire experience from using NOVA Studios! We both have very large families and our photographer worked well with getting all my requested shots done and still following a time schedule. VInce was our photographer and he was awesome! So friendly and social with our guests and families. He did ann unbelievable job working with families who don't necessarily get along, divorced parents, our dog and the little kids in the wedding. We got a lot of compliments on how great he was at the wedding from our friends who had recently gotten married. We were even more pleased when we saw our photos. They were gorgeous! Vince took a ton of shots which was great because we got to review them all and pick our favorites, not just one or two shots of each event but an array of photos to choose from. What a great experience we had with NOVA!!

Justine · Married on 03/16/2013

NOVA went above and beyond a "normal" photographer for a wedding. Vince was at our event 3 hours before it began, in order to make sure he captured the "full day" and stayed until nearly the last dance of the night. He didn't miss a beat and thought of everything. He captured the groom and his groomsmen getting ready and having fun as well as the bride and bridesmaids in the moment. He truly captured the day and the story that went along with it. We never needed to ask him to come get a picture, he was already there taking it. I don't think he got a break all day. Vince was extremely professional and easy to get along with. His poses were extremely creative and fun loving. I cannot say enough about what a great job he did for us!

Jason · Married on 03/16/2013

I was the groom for the wedding on 3/16. We had Vince work with us from Nova studios. I cannot say enough about Vince and the work he did for us. He got there very early the day of the wedding and worked with me and my groomsmen as well as my wife and her bridesmaids prior to the wedding event. He was running all over the place to get all photos. After the wedding we had only 1 hour to run through all of the photos before the reception started. He worked to get through all the different poses that we wanted. He was amazing. I don't even know if he was able to get to eat all of his meal because it seemed like he was always holding his camera taking photos. When we would try and find someone for a picture, he wouldn't sit and wait either. He was off getting other shots until the last person could be rounded up for a shot. Vince, you are/were amazing. Don't look at other photographers/companies. Go sign up with Nova and hope that Vince is available for your wedding day.

Kathy · Married on 10/27/2012

My mother-in-law and myself first met Rich from NOVA Studio at the Wedding Wonderland Bridal Show in York, PA. Right from the start, Rich was willing to answer all of our questions and was extremely helpful and nice. Because of this and the different packages/prices he offered, I knew NOVA was the way to go! Rich met with myself and my finace two weeks later to go over all the packages and to meet our photographer, Vince. We booked that night! Once it got closer to the wedding, we were in contact with Rich and Vince to put our mind at ease and to iron out all last minute details. Vince took the time (about a half hour) to make sure he knew what our vision was for the day and all the little details to make the day run smooth. Vince was amazing the day of! We received so many compliments (and still do!) about how professional he was and that he was always around to capture everything! His sense of humor and outgoing personality worked well with our group. He arrived earlier then scheduled to make sure he captured everything from start to finish. Vince took over 1,300 pictures of our wedding and we love every single one of them- they are beautiful and something we will cherish for years to come. NOVA Studio was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend them to any bride who is looking for quality, professionalism, and value! You will not be disappointed!

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2012

My husband and I chose NOVA Studio to provide photography and videography at our wedding. When we met Rich (the owner) we were immediately put at ease by his friendly and laid back personality. His prices were clear and easy to understand, no gimmicks or hidden fees. NOVA is one of the few studios to provide the rights to your pictures, also. Vince and Herb were with us the whole wedding day and were part of the gang. They have great personalities and captured our wedding day spectacularly. Pictures were web hosted promptly after the wedding and all albums were completed with quality workmanship and incredible attention to detail. The only problem we had was trying to narrow down our picture selections since there were so many gorgeous shots to pick from. I would definitely use NOVA Studio again for my picture needs and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Laura · Married on 10/06/2012

Absolutely loved our photographer and loved our pictures!!! Highly recommend!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I were very happy with our experience with Nova Studios. Their quality of work is excellent and the prices are very competitive. Our pictures turned out out great and we would recommend them to anyone looking for professional photography work! Thanks Rich and Vince!

Megan · Married on 06/30/2012

I would definitely recommend working with NOVA for your wedding. Everyone on their staff that I worked with was extremely helpful and customer-focused. On the day of our wedding, our photographer, Don, was up for anything. He asked me repeatedly what I wanted photos of and was sure to capture memories that I didn't even see until later scrolling through the proofs. He also stayed through our entire event and traveled to multiple locations to be sure we got exactly what we wanted.

When we first started looking for photographers, I was happy with NOVA's pricing and that they let you own the rights to your photos. But, after working with them, I have to say that I also love their work and their staff. I think the photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding, and NOVA is the best!

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

Rich, the owner, was always easy to contact and great at creating a package that worked for us. One of the great things about the package is that you get the rights to all of your pictures, which was very important to us.

And I can't say enough about our photographer, Vince, and videographer, Herb. They were extremely professional, made the process fun, and worked really well together, even when our time allotment for pictures ended up being cut in half because of an issue on our end, and stress levels were a little high. It was very obvious that they were invested in what they were doing. Multiple guests commented on how professional, fun, and non-intrusive both Vince and Herb were. In addition, the quality of the pictures are outstanding (video is almost done, and I'm sure it's great too)! We’re currently trying to pick our favorites for our wedding album, and we’re having a difficult time because there are so many good ones to choose from. I can't believe the quality of both the individuals and the work for the price we paid. One of the best choices we made! I would recommend Vince and Herb to anyone! I seriously doubt you would be able to find a better value or better people to be a part of your special day.

Nick · Married on 06/23/2012

NOVA went above and beyond by taking all the pictures we wanted and then some. We could not have asked for better quality, professionalism, or affordability. They really exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them to anyone.

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2012

NOVA Studio was great to work with. They are affordable, professional, and quick at getting things back to you. We worked with Rich, the owner to get everything organized and to work on the finished product. He was so easy to get a hold of and was always willing/patient to answer any questions we had along the way. Rich did our engagement pictures, which turned out absolutely beautiful. On our wedding day, Brandon was our photographer. Brandon was really wonderful to work with. He showed up on time, was professional, extremely nice, and took many, many, many amazing pictures. We were crunched for time at the end of the ceremony, but he remained calm and was ablet to take all the pictures we wanted. We liked Brandon, because he was able to capture so many great pictures without being in your face and blocking peoples' views. We got lots of compliments on how beautiful our pictures turned out and how great our photographer was. Overall, we were very pleased with NOVA and would recommend their services. Thanks Rich and Brandon for helping to make our special day run smoothly and for capturing so many memorable moments from our wedding day.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2012

I am really into photography myself, so I was stressing about allowing someone to capture my wedding day. From the first meeting, I knew that NOVA would do a great job. I felt comfortable with Rich and felt like he really cared about what I wanted. Having the rights to my pictures was the most important thing to me, and NOVA gives that to you no matter what package you choose. We chose the largest package, just because it was such a great deal that I couldn't turn it down! I am so happy with the service I received. Rich caught every moment of the day that I wanted, and then some. He was a lot of fun to work with and kept things moving right along. I received many compliments on my pictures. There were so many perfect ones to choose from that I had a hard time making my album. When I finally decided, they made my vision of the ablum a reality, right down to the very last detail. I'm so glad I went with them to capture every moment of my day!!

Amber · Married on 05/12/2012

Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to express how great it was working with NOVA Studio for our wedding pictures! We met with and worked with Rich to get everything set up, but then Vince was our photographer and we absolutely LOVED him. He was excited, caring, creative and just rolled with the punches still keeping everything in line and in order though! He stepped up at the reception when our DJ fell short of being great and kept things exciting and fun and kept the party rolling. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with!! We have so many wonderful, gorgeous pictures that everyone has been ranting and raving over on how great they are!! We will HIGHLY recommend NOVA Studio to anyone looking for great memories of special events!!

Alex · Married on 10/21/2011

Our original photographer bailed on us 55 minutes before our wedding ceremony. But when my father-in-law called Rich frantically looking for a professional photographer Rich flew right out to meet us at the church with 15 minutes to spare!! He was in the middle of dinner and dropped everything to save our wedding day!! He took beautiful shots of both the ceremony and the reception and was an absolute pleasure to have as company at our wedding. In retrospect, I wish we would have heard of NOVA when we were searching for vendors because Rich was dedicated, professional, and thorough through out the entire process. We really owe our wedding memories to Rich because without him we wouldn't have had any beautiful shots to remember our special day!! Thanks NOVA Team!!

Ginnie · Married on 10/08/2011

I met Rich, the owner of Nova, at the Eden Resort wedding show. He was the only photographer I met with that showed such enthusiasm for my wedding. He was wonderful to work with in preparations and Vince, my day of photographer, was amazing. We were on the same page the entire day and everything just sailed right along. A short convo with Vince the week before my wedding led him to know a timeline for the day of and what I wanted vs what I didint. I can't say enough good things about Nova Studio!

Angela · Married on 10/01/2011

Absolutely wonderful! Professional! Everyone commented on how great they were. Richard Allison was not only the utmost in professionalism before and during but also after! Absolutely recommend them!

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

NOVA studios was recommended to us from friends of ours who used them for their wedding. From the very beginning Richard Allison made a great impression on me. We got a great special all digital photos and a wedding video for $2000. What a great deal. Richard even included Engagement shots for free. For our reception, we used Vince. Vince was so nice and fit right into our group. He was very accommodating to our picture requests and kept the me the bride calm. A friend of mine suggested getting a video... You must get a video! Herb the video guy caught all the wonderful memories and we can cherish it forever!! I wold definitely recommend NOVA studios to anyone out there getting married!!
    Katie and Benn
    August 13

Christina · Married on 07/16/2011

Our overall experience with Nova Studios was incredible! Vince was our photographer for the event and he did an amazing job. My husband and I were beyond impressed with his professionalism, his skill, and his energy. In addition, we worked with Rich a great deal to create our finished product. He was very helpful, flexible, and great to work with. He made sure we got exactly what we were hoping for. I would definitely use Nova's services again!

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

NOVA Studio was the best photography vendor I could have ever asked for! They had the best price in the area and with that price, they provided unlimited number of hours for your wedding day and unlimited number of proofs. This was not done by other photographers in the area! The photographer was absolutely fantastic. He took amazing pictures and was always there to snapshot a picture you wanted. When we got our pictures, we were amazed that we had 835 beautiful pictures to choose from! NOVA Studio captured every moment from our wedding day and I could not be more thankful! I would definitely recommend NOVA Studio to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2011

Great packages and prices!!! Very flexible with what we wanted and needed the day of our wedding! Pictures turned out beautiful and got TONS of great shots!!! Very personable to work with! Guaranteed you will get the most bang for you buck!!!!

Carolyn · Married on 08/21/2010

We were very pleased with Nova Studios! Rich, the owner and our photographer did an amazing job. He was very easy to talk and very accommodating. He interacted with guests at the wedding and got pictures of everybody. He had great ideas for poses and worked very well with our families! Pictures turned out amazing and we have so many great ones to choose from! We were able to view all the pictures (all 998 of them!) within days of the wedding! Wonderful experience overall. Would definitely recommend Nova Studios for anyone’s wedding!

Kayla · Married on 07/31/2010

When planning my wedding, the photography made my top 5 list. NOVA really combined both the quality and value my fiancé and I were looking for. I wanted a variety of traditional poses as well as fun and original candid shots. Rich, the owner, and Vince, our photographer, were awesome about sitting down and really listening to my "vision" and what I wanted my pictures to look like before the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Vince was amazing. I got so many compliments about him from family and friends who attended. Even though things didn't go exactly as we originally planned, Vince rolled with the punches. He was professional, but not rigid. He made it easy for us to relax and enjoy our day. When I saw the proofs, I knew I had picked the right place to entrust with my wedding day. They were fantastic and I couldn't be happier. I got exactly what I wanted and more. I can't wait to show my wedding pictures to friends and family for years to come.