Nova One Photography Reviews

View more information

• Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 11/08/2019

Photos to count one!

Easy to talk to! Affordable! Comfortable! Got along very well! Close by!
    Paula Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I chose Nova One to photograph our March 2018 wedding. Choosing Nova One was easily the best vendor decision we made for our wedding. After your wedding ends all you have are pictures/video to remember it by- and now we have 2200 beautiful pictures of our most special day! Steve and Sam were an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They are incredibly in sync with one another, helped our day flow well, and made our day even more fun with their lovely personalities! They are creative, but also flexible in what you want your photos to be. The services and photos we received are truly priceless and we couldn't be more grateful! If you're looking for a professional photographer, look no further than Nova One!
    Alison Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    No amount of words in any review can express the gratitude we have for Steve being there to capture our wedding day and our engagement session. From the start Steve was professional, knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable in our decision to work with his company. We hired Nova One Photography to first do our engagement photos and not only did they turn out amazing, the experience was even more so. He made us feel relaxed, gave us great direction and helped bring out the best of both my fiance and I. Through our engagement and leading up our wedding day Steve was great about communicating, followed up when he said he would and worked wonderfully with our other vendors including our wedding coordinator. When the day finally came, Steve was prompt and professional. He took all the photos we asked of him. He captured every memory we wanted. And at the end of our day we knew the proof would be in the photos. We received our photos in record time. I’ve heard of other couples waiting months upon months to receive theirs. Of course, the ultimate testament to his work are the photos themselves. They are stunningly beautiful and we will cherish them forever. Working with Nova One was one of the best experiences we’ve had with any vendor and we can’t wait to work with them again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Melissa Married on 08/20/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nova One provided an excellent, high quality, affordable service that captured so beautifully a beautiful, memorable day. They were very attentive to my needs and wants and offered wonderful suggestions that I would not have thought of. They were tireless in getting every single moment which was very important to me! Highly recommend this company.
    Kasie Married on 03/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about how amazing these guy are! Very professional and they made the whole photography process that I normally hate painless and actually fun! I will be using them again for other photo needs and refer everyone I know to them!!!
    Kelcie Married on 11/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I just can't get over how happy I am with the photos from Steve at Nova One. It's incredible how someone can capture every emotion and make you relive it, just by looking at the photos. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and I am able to look through these photos and feel all of the love and joy that I felt that day, and I can feel it from all of my friends and family in the photos, as well.
    Steve was such an important part of my day. Not only was he the most amazing photographer ever, but he is so skilled with people and wonderful to be around. He was there to help organize people, keep people from freaking out during any hiccups (*cough* my mom and me *cough*), and make sure everyone was happy and having a blast.
    If you are in the market for any sort of photography, there is no way that you could go wrong with Steve and Nova One. I can personally guarantee that you won't be able to stop smiling when you look back on the photos and memories captured by this incredibly talented man.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We would highly recommend Nova one Photography for wedding photography, or any of your photographic needs!!