Nouvelle Events Reviews

Nouvelle Events View more information

• Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 07/10/2020

1000% recommend

I don't even know where to begin! Misha Newgren is the most fabulous wedding planner a bride could ask for. She has countless wonderful relationships with vendors in the wedding biz that made choosing everything so seamless and easy. Everyone in the industry holds her to such a high regard and has nothing but the BEST things to say about her as a person and her as a planner & coordinator. I can now attest to why that is! Misha was incredibly organized, detail oriented, attentive to any question we had (via email or text) and on top of all of that, made the planning process so much FUN! No detail was left untouched and our timeline she created was the perfect resource. She is kind, she is gentle, she steps in when needed and she is sheer perfection. On our wedding day, she handled everything with such ease and made me feel so calm, comfortable and just EXCITED because she had everything under control. I have not stopped talking about how wonderful she is and cannot recommend her enough. Misha embodies all qualities that any future bride could hope for in a planner - her amazing relationships in the industry coupled with her unmatched work ethic and attention to detail make for an unstoppable force. We love Misha so much and hope that you consider Nouvelle Events at the top of your list when choosing a planner!
    Tracey W. Married on 07/09/2020

Absolutely amazing

I am SO happy we hired Misha for our wedding. Not only did she pull of ONE incredible wedding ceremony for us in September of 2020 she pulled off a SECOND absolutely magical and wonderful celebration in November 2021. I had nothing to worry about because I was so confident in Misha and everything she had shared with me following up to the big event. I felt like the entire day was flawless and went off without a hitch! She made everything stress-free and easy when it came to communicating and planning with all the vendors involved. She had the best ideas and was always available for to answer questions. I can not imagine someone MORE on top of everything that goes into planning a wedding. I woke up Sunday morning feeling and knowing that there was nothing else that could have made the day/night better because she was so prepared and made it all happen. She had a great relationship with all vendors involved and her assistant was extremely helpful the night of the event. We are so lucky that we had Misha throughout the entire process. Her professionalism, creativity, communication, personality, etc. deserves a 10 STAR RATING!
    Moira Married on 04/27/2019

Misha is the best of the best!

Misha and her team at Nouvelle Events are truly the best. We got married at the Field Museum this spring and I can't imagine planning our wedding without them! My sister had worked with Misha for her wedding a few years ago, and she was the first person we called when starting to plan my own.

Misha is incredibly organized and makes sure that the many loose ends in the planning process come together. She also knows everyone in the industry, and was able to make recommendations for any type of vendor (photo, video, transportation, you name it). Most importantly, Misha is simply a joy to work with - she takes time to understand what's important to you and your family, and her number 1 goal is to make your wedding day fun, special, and totally stress free. I can't recommend Nouvelle Events enough!
  • John
    John W. Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much!

We cannot recommend Misha highly enough. From our very first phone call, to literally the ride home she organized for us and our parents, Misha helped us plan the exact wedding we wanted.

During the planning process, Misha was on top of absolutely every single detail. Every meeting with her made us feel more at ease and excited for our big day. She has unlimited patience with vendors, is a great communicator and brings teams together in a truly impressive way. It is so obvious how much she cares about making your day special - and how much she cares for people. She has built an impressive business - and each one of her team members shares these values and was a total pleasure to work with.

On our wedding day itself, she was such an incredible calming force. We had so much fun together - on top of her organizational skills she has an exceptional sense of humor. Misha is a genuinely wonderful person to work with. And after the hundreds of to-do lists, emails, and hours of phone conversations - instead of our wedding planner, she was our friend.

Thank you again so much for making our day special, and one we will always remember. Congratulations to everyone planning their wedding - definitely do yourself a favor by choosing Nouvelle Events! We promise it will be the best choice you make.
    Leslie Married on 09/03/2017
    Misha and Team Nouvelle are BEYOND wonderful!! As both my daughter and I are very organized and great at attention to detail, I wasn't convinced we needed a wedding planner. However, my daughter insisted as she felt I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy the wedding day and evening otherwise. BEST DECISION EVER!! Absolutely flawless execution and attention to every detail which allowed me to enjoy the entire experience and "be" in the moment completely. Misha met with us on several occasions, asked all the right questions, was incredibly organized and thorough, provided great vendor recommendations, coordinated seamlessly with all the vendors and made sure my daughter's wedding vision was brought to life down to each facet. Misha was the PERFECT choice. She has a calm demeanor and yet manages to ensure that all the players are in the right place at the right time, all the events flow as planned because Misha is quietly orchestrating with everyone behind the scenes to ensure your dream wedding becomes a reality. Nothing gets missed or overlooked. She literally floated with grace and elegance throughout the day and into the wee hours of the next day, never tiring, present every step of the way, always so classy despite the long hours and several locations (hotel suite, first look, photos around the city, church wedding, separate reception venue). Misha attended to all the details, big and small, including many extras, with PERFECTION. At the end of the night all of our "personals" as well as special family memorabilia, custom wedding signage and flowers were carefully packed up and loaded into our vehicles by her team, making it so easy. It was a huge job but they handled it all efficiently and quickly. Misha is truly a PRO! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Misha and Team Nouvelle! A VERY HAPPY Mother-of-the-Bride