Nouveau Events Reviews

Nouveau Events 2
Nouveau Events 3
Nouveau Events 4
Nouveau Events 5

Noaveau Events was amazing throughout the whole process! Monica went up out of her way to make sure my day was everything I ever dreamed!

Sent on 03/31/2015

When I first viewed their website, I had already planned on using another wedding planning service. But after reviewing Nouveau Events page, my gut feeling said go with her, no matter what the cost. I so glad I went with my gut. Monica and her team were exceptional. I had planned my whole wedding and just needed the day of wedding coordination services. I wish I had her from the beginning, because she is that great. They were efficient, professional, and personable. They handled every glitch what class and style, even my family :). I truly appreciate Monica and her team as they stood by me every step of the way. There are no star ratings that can go high enough to match the quality of their service. All of my words come from the heart.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/07/2015

Monica and her team created my perfect wedding day! I was not stressed, they handled everything...amazing, amazing day!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Hiring Nouveau Events as my full wedding planner was the absolute best decision that I made during my wedding planning process. At first, I was unsure that I would need a full wedding planner but, after meeting Monica, I wanted to work with her just because of how much I liked her as a person! She is extremely professional, knowledgable, and kind. I was shocked at how much went into planing a wedding that I did not realize; I could not even begin to imagine how I would have done any this without her help. She listened to my thoughts and ideas and made them into reality. My wedding was every single thing that I hoped it would be and so much more. Never during this process did I get frustrated or overwhelmed. Monica made sure I knew what to do during each phase of the planning process. She provided me with timelines, reminders and guidance that helped me stay on track and focused.

I just feel like I could not say enough about how much I loved working with Monica. I am so happy that I found her and I would recommend her to anyone. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world and if you get the chance to work with you, I would be shocked if you didn't agree.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Katie,

Thanks you so much for your kind words and I enjoyed planning your wedding from start to finish! I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon in Europe and I look forward to seeing the pictures!!! XOXO
  • I

Isabella · Married on 11/15/2014

As a very 'type A' person who was planning on working two jobs and then starting graduate school while planning a wedding, I KNEW I needed a full service wedding planner to keep me sane from Day 1. My groom was also deployed for 90% of the engagement, which made a wedding planner even more critical. I don't even remember how I found Monica, but I'm so happy I did. As my full service planner Monica helped me select vendors that fit my vision for my wedding day, kept the planning moving smoothly, and did her best to have everything done ahead of schedule so that I wouldn't be stressed out at the last minute. If I'm being honest, at the beginning, I probably didn't let Monica do as much for me as she could have, but that's just me wanting to do everything myself. She was patient, straightforward, and honest with me when it came to everything. Every one of the vendors she recommended to me were wonderful to work with. In the end, my wedding exceeded my expectations (which is HARD to do!) and I cried when I had my reception room reveal; It was my vision brought to life, right down to the little details I'd obsessed over. I'm the kind of bride that has been dreaming of her wedding day since she was a little girl, and I have to say my wedding day was the fairytale I had always dreamt it would be. I know that sounds cliche, but it was. Without Monica it would not have been possible, and I literally would have died of stress. I have and will continue to enthusiastically recommend Monica and her team to other brides!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Nouveau Events's reply:

I am SO HAPPY to hear that your wedding day was amazing!!! I know how important it was to you for your wedding day to be spectacular and that was definitely accomplished (even your vendors are still talking about it). It was like something out of a fairy tale :) Thank you for providing such an awesome review of your experience. Your satisfaction with your wedding day and to know that the day was perfect is the best compliment I could receive.

Monica was amazing to work with. She heard me out, took the time to get to know me and my fiancee and our vision. We used her for her month of planning services but she definitely helped tie all the loose ends together and make it so we had the best most smooth time ever! She kept everyone on track and made sure we stuck to our timeline so we got to do everything we wanted to do. She also worked directly with all of our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. My wedding was perfect because of her and best of all I didn't have to worry about it and neither did my mom, we all sat back and enjoyed ourselves! THANK YOU MONICA!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Valerie · Married on 10/18/2014

Monica was great and I am so glad that we chose to have a month of coordinator. She was super helpful with ideas and pulling everything together in the end. She was worth her weight in gold on day of rehearsal and our big day, she made sure that everything was taken care of. I did not have any worries!! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Ali · Married on 10/11/2014

We used Monica for Month Of Coordination and she was wonderful! We were a bit scattered when she came into the process but had most everything figured out. She got us organized and on track and made sure we hadn't forgotten anything. For the rehearsal and the wedding day, she was on top of everything and I didn't have to worry about anything. That peace of mind was so valuable to me!! Monica is a good balance of staying out of the way but also making sure things happen when they need to and no one impedes that process. She also worked well with our other vendors! We would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Nouveau Events provided day-of coordination for our wedding in early October. Monica was truly phenomenal throughout the entire process. She answered all emails and questions in a timely manner, and was incredibly helpful in setting up the timeline for our wedding. She kept us on schedule and dealt with the numerous problems that arose without ever alerting us that there was a problem! I cannot say enough good things about Monica and her team, and I highly recommend her for anyone who wants a flawless wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Curtisha · Married on 09/27/2014

Monica worked extremely hard day end and day out on my dream wedding. I must admit I was a very lazy bride but Monica was great at motivating me and keeping me on my toes. I am forever grateful and glad that I hired Monica because she knew to think of any and everything possible when it came to my big day. Monica is extremely experienced and great at taking your ideas and making them a reality. I got married almost two weeks ago and I still get calls at least once a day from someone telling me how my wedding was the wedding of the year! I cant seem to toot her horn enough just from how great she is. The only way you will ever know is if you choose her!!! Thanks so much Monica!!! xoxoxo

Curtisha Thomas #09272014

Sent on 10/06/2014

Suzanne · Married on 09/27/2014

Nouveau Events was a life saver in our wedding planning process. We went through last minute venue changes with four months to go. After finding our new venue and getting a friends recommendation for a planner, we found Monica and her team at Nouveau Events to help us with month of coordination. Once I handed everything over to Nouveau Events a couple of weeks before the wedding, a lot of my stress was relieved! It was great. They handled our ceremony rehearsal with ease on Friday night. On Saturday, to my knowledge as the bride, everything went quite smoothly. The reception venue was decorated exactly to our vision and more. It was beautiful! The team kept our wedding timeline spot on! We received so many compliments for how wonderful the night was and that was thanks to Nouveau Events executing our vision perfectly! It was a wonderful experience working with Monica, Emily and Callie. I would suggest this wedding planning company to any bride who asks me for a recommendation.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2014

My dad and I have said multiple times that Monica was by far the best investment toward my wedding by far over all the other things we paid for. We got the month of coordination package and Monica took my plans and ran with them. She executed my vision perfectly and thought of things that I had not. She brought expertise to my wedding which gave me so much peace of mind on the big day which was worth so much more than the cost. It was a pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Beth · Married on 09/06/2014

The best money we spent for my daughter's wedding! Monica was invaluable! Everything went smoothly from start to finish. I will recommend Nouveau Events to everyone planning a wedding or any event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

Monica is amazing. Great pricing and made sure everything is perfect

Sent on 08/31/2014

Betty · Married on 07/12/2014

Monica and her staff were very organizedand professional. They managed our timeline and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. I most appreciated how she packed up our car with the gifts, left over cake.... at the end of the night. My daughters wedding turned out perfect and I thank Monica for all her hard work.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Elena · Married on 06/21/2014

Wow where do I begin? Every since the initial meeting I knew Monica was going to be the planner for me. She was very organized and detailed, and that was right up my alley. During the past twelve months she has went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. On the BIG DAY she kept everything flowing and even when some unexpected additions to the itinerary happened she coordinated it all so flawlessly that it went off without a hitch. Planning a wedding is hard work but I was so blessed to have Monica and her team every step of the way. I would highly recommend Monica to any couple regardless of their planning abilities, because her insight was always a nice addition to our thoughts and ideas!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Denise · Married on 06/07/2014

I highly recommend Monica and Nouveau Events for wedding planning services! My day would not have turned out as amazing as it did, without her expertise. Planning a wedding is a very difficult task, unlike any other event you will ever plan in your life. What made the planning process even more difficult, is the fact that I was a remote bride, four hours away from Raleigh. Monica took the lead in completing a great deal of tasks which made my life stress free, as I had complete confidence that Monica would take care of everything. Her creative ideas were critical to the success of our special day. She understood my vision and made our day exactly what I pictured in my dreams. The day was absolutely unbelievable and in large part I have to thank Monica! Monica is creative, hardworking, dedicated, and personable. I unequivocally recommend Monica and Nouveau events for wedding planning services!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2014

Monica, I wanted to express to you how wonderful it was to have you as wedding planners for the last month before the wedding!! When we first talked I was happy to know that someone else was in charge starting the last 30 days before the wedding of my daughter Emma. BUT when your team was there on the wedding day THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULL!!! I was able to sit back and enjoy all the wedding moments of my daughter instead of worrying about what was next and what was going on!! I sat back and enjoyed the entire wedding service and reception as if I was a guest!!! I had absolutely no worries!! At one point I thought" this was the best money I could have spent!!"
    The venue had some issues but your team handled those issues behind the scenes, we had a potential issue with some guests but again...your team handled those issues behind the scenes and no one even knew about the issues. The only reason I knew was b/c I asked your team at the end of the night!! I just can not say enough about you and your team!!! I could try but it may sound like I am rambling!!! So I will close with another GREAT BIG HUGE THANK YOU!!!!
    I would highly use/recommend your team again!!!! Please use me as a reference as 1 professional to another-You were GREAT!

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • User4207104 · 2+ years ago

We chose the day of coordination package as that fit the best into our wedding budget. Monica was just incredible and made the whole process soooooooooo much better. She stayed in contact with our vendors, met with us and vendors to guarantee what was happening and when we were having issue after issue with our venue Monica and her team took care of things. While Monica helped us leading up to our wedding day, we actually worked with Callie and Victoria on the day of. Both coordinators were so professional and it was clear they knew what they were doing. They took care of absolutely everything and made the day go perfect! I can honestly say that I never planned on hiring a day of coordinator but in hindsight, hiring Nouveau Events was one of the best wedding planning decisions that I could have ever made.

Sent on 06/27/2014

It was a pleasure working with Monica at Nouveau Events. I hired her as my Day of Coordinator and she really helped the Wedding Day run smoothly. Our wedding reception was in a park so we had to create the space for the entire event... there were a lot of moving parts since we had table/chair/dancefloor/tent rentals in addition to the typical wedding vendors. I didn't want any of my family members to be dealing with logistics on the wedding day so we really needed someone who could be in charge of directing vendors and making sure that everything was done correctly. Monica lifted these responsibilities off of myself and my family and really took charge so we could enjoy the day. She worked with us starting 1 month before the wedding day to create a timeline and confirm with all of the vendors. On the wedding day, Monica and her assistant were at the park by noon guiding all vendors and finalizing decorations and they did not go home until the reception was over and everything was broken down and packed up. She assisted the wedding party throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed. She stepped in when I needed her and made sure all of the important events happened according to our timeline. Without Monica, I would have been super stressed. Believe it or not, when you get married, the bride is the first person everyone goes to when they need something. Hire Monica and defer these people to her. She will keep everyone happy. You do not want to be wasting your time with logistics when all of your loved ones are there to spend time with you. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2014
  • F

Farah · Married on 05/18/2014

Monica was very efficient with working with our budget and very professional. Everything was elegant and beautiful.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Nouveau Events's reply:

Farah, I truly enjoyed working with you to come up with a Mehndi and Wedding Design that you and your family were pleased with! Thank You for trusting us to merge traditional Indian wedding concepts with contemporary wedding trends! You have a been an absolute doll to work with and I wish you and your new husband many blessings on your new journey together!

Justin · Married on 04/26/2014

Nouveau Events were truly helpful in making our wedding and reception a success! Monica Noa and her team worked very well together to make sure that our wedding and reception ran very smoothly and efficiently in a professional matter. I would highly recommend Nouveau Events to any couple that needs assistance in wedding planning and coordination.

Nouveau Events has truly made our ceremony one that we will remember for a lifetime and generations to come!

Tierra & Justin Johnson

Sent on 05/06/2014

Justin!

We had an absolute blast coordinating your wedding. You and Tierra are such an amazing couple and that showed through your wedding and celebration. Thank you for the honor of coordinating your wedding as you both were also very organized which made my job a dream!

Best Wishes!

Kimberly · event on: 04/19/2014

Monica and staff is awesome and a pleasure to work with. I was so impressed with the reveal of the ballroom that I cried. This was definitely one of the happiest days of my life. I high recommend Noveau Events!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Thank you again for everything!!! Everything wokred out to be amazing and beautiful!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING AND ALL THE HARD WORK TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

Love,

The Apples

Sent on 04/21/2014

Nouveau Events's reply:

It is so great to hear from you! I hope you have recovered from the wedding marathon and am happy to know that you were pleased with our services as your wedding turned out amazingly beautiful! Thank you for choosing us to be apart of your special day!
  • X

Xylina · Married on 03/29/2014

Monica and her team are PHENOMENAL! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and team!! Everything turned out perfectly and she made all the appointments for vendors so smooth. I would recommend her to ANYONE! :) THANK YOU to the whole team who made our big day so memorable!!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Nouveau Events's reply:

Xylina! Thank you so much for your kind words! My team and I had an amazing time not only planning your wedding, but sharing in your special day with your AMAZINGLY FUN family and friends. I am still so very excited for you and Will!