Notes of Celebration Reviews

1 User photo

Notes of Celebration 1

Connie W · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Music for a Celebration

Linda's performance at the Celebration of Life for my husband was as just as I hoped. She played the variety of songs we requested which included classical, show tunes, big band and background. She made the arrangements for an excellent singer to accompany her during the ceremony. Linda is flexible and easy to work with. We were all very pleased.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Connie, thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that you were pleased with the music. I hope your treasured memories help your heart to heal.
  • John

John Barrier · Married on 09/30/2019

Notes of Celebration was a highlight of our wedding

Not only is Linda Smith a fine pianist with a wide ranging repertoire of musical styles to draw from, her wealth of experience in playing in weddings was crucial in enabling our wedding ceremony to go smoothly and be a success. Live piano music was a most welcome part of our wedding and Linda’s role was a center piece that everyone enjoyed. I’d highly recommend Linda Smith and Notes of Celebration.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Notes of Celebration's reply:

John, Thank you for your kind words! I loved playing the music that was meaningful to Debra, and her wedding march was particularly beautiful. Your time in planning and preparation paid off; the result was a wonderful wedding day! Wishing you and Debra a life of joy and adventure.

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2019

Ideal Accompaniment to Elevate Your Cocktail Hour

Linda and her violin accompaniment, Janet, were the perfect addition to our cocktail hour at the Oregon Golf Club. Linda on the keyboard was professional throughout the evening and played all of our requested songs and more. She and Janet truly set the tone for our guests' arrival and made the garden at our reception feel more classy and even more upscale. We worked with Linda throughout the planning stages of our wedding- she was always prompt in her replies, courteous and very considerate. As first-timers to wedding planning, we valued her insight, proactive methods & expertise. Would use them again for any future event!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Wow, thanks for such kind words, Courtney! Janet and I are delighted that our music added to your joyful experience. Blessings, Linda

Kristi3 · Married on 06/14/2019

Pianist at our wedding ceremony & reception

Linda Smith played beautiful music for us & our guests!!! It was wonderful corresponding with her prior to my wedding. Trustworthy and dressed nice. She even learned new songs🎼🎵🎶🎹 my husband and I requested. We received lots of compliments on her music & the calm peacefulness she brought at our outdoor venue. I highly recommend!!! Thank you Linda!!! You are amazing & talented!!!!! Love, John & Kristi 😁🥰🌹💖🎹

Sent on 06/19/2019

Kristi and John,
    Thanks for your kind words! I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with my music. Wishing you a beautiful life together!

Audrey & Curtis · Married on 12/28/2018

Linda was great to work with from the beginning. She learned the music we wanted for our ceremony and had no issues with it. She was very encouraging throughout the process. Very flexible and her price was just right. The guests loved the sound of the piano/violin. We would hire her again!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Kathleen B. · Married on 12/07/2018

Talented, easy to work with, and flexible!

Linda from Notes of Celebration could not have been lovelier. She played an event on short notice during a busy time of year, did exactly what we asked her to do, and could not have been easier to work with.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lacey Plutchak · Married on 11/21/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Linda was a joy to work with! She was kind and listened to what we wanted and even helped us figure out what we wanted when we weren't able to quite pinpoint it. We found it difficult to find the exact songs we wanted to play but she was able to come up with a playlist based on what we had envisioned. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Lacey! It was a joy to play for your wedding ceremony. And it was wonderful that you chose a special song for your Mother's entrance!

Maria · Married on 11/01/2018

Aside from being an accomplished & skilled pianist, Linda was also kind and gentle. My dream was to walk down the isle to "At Last" by Etta James and Linda played it perfectly! I got goosebumps when she started playing. She prayed with us in the bridal room before the ceremony, which was an unexpected but welcome addition to the morning. She replied promptly when we had questions / suggestions for the songs that were to be played for our ceremony and reception. She has an elegant presence, as well. Very classy. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Maria and George, it was my delight to play for your beautiful wedding and reception. Thank you for your kind words - I'm so glad you were pleased!

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Pianist

Linda was amazing to work with and so many guests commented on her beautiful music! I would recommend her again and again!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Ashley, thanks for the very kind words. I'm so glad you and your guests were pleased with my music. It was my joy to honor you with the music you love!

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired Linda to play for my great aunts 90th birthday. She was the perfect choice for our event. She played with perfection and was kind and sweet. I would recommend her for anyone needing a piano player for their event. She helped make our night so special.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Victoria, Thanks for your kind words! I had a delightful time playing the Perry Como songs your aunt loved. A beautiful evening!

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Linda was responsive, prompt, professional and skilled at delivering service for a short-notice event. I appreciate her flexibility, knowledge and experience. She was able to accommodate special requests, as well as independently prepare a selection of background music that fit the style of the event.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you, Heather! It was my honor to play for the family.

Marie · Married on 04/06/2018

Linda was amazing! She worked with me on my budget and needs which Ben and I really appreciated and was super easy and responsive whenever I needed to get in touch with her. When the big day came she arrived early and made sure to check it with me on where I wanted her to set up. Her playing was excellent as well and we received many compliments from our guests about the atmosphere the music created for our wedding. Thanks for all your hard work Linda!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks for your kind words - so glad you and your guests were pleased. It was great hearing the story of your romance in your officiants comments. It was my honor to provide the music for your wedding ceremony!
    Best wishes, Linda

Leia · Married on 10/28/2017

It was my second chance to work with Linda, she played music for Experience Theatre Project's immersive Autumn event last year and now again last month. Her choice of repetour was spot on with our theme this year of 1938. She was even gracious enough to let me sing along. Would certainly hire her again.

Notes of Celebration 2
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! Such a great event to be part of - especially fun when there is a theme. I was delighted to be the pianist for Experience Theatre Project!

Lani · Married on 08/13/2017

Linda is an amazing pianist! She is very flexible and is willing to play songs that she has not heard yet! We had her play beauty and the beast by Jim Brickman. It was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed having her play for our special day. Truly a blessing to us.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Lani, Thanks for your kind words! I'm so glad you were please with the music for your wedding. Blessings, Linda

Lorna · Married on 07/09/2017

Linda was great to work with, it was wonderful to have her there playing for our cocktail hour. She works with you to play the songs you want to hear.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. I delight in playing the music you love! Blessings, Linda

Benjamin · Married on 07/08/2017

Linda played at our ceremony, along with her cellist, Corey.

Both did an amazing job. They learned new songs for us, met with us prior to the wedding to play, and were very professional.

We highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you Ben! It's always our delight to play for couples who are so excited about their music!
    Blessings,
    Linda and Corey

SuSu · Married on 06/17/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Notes of Celebration! From the first point of contact to the day of the wedding, Linda was so helpful and kind! She was familiar with every song we mentioned we might like and the ceremony went very smoothly and she played with her heart! She was quick to reply and meet with us - she played many, many songs for us when we met and it was so relaxing! We were so happy to have her on our special day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you for such kind comments! It was a joy to play the music for your wedding ceremony. I know God was honored by your music choices!
    Blessings,
    Linda

Alisa · Married on 04/24/2017

Linda played beautifully at our event. She was a true professional in all respects. She returned phone calls quickly, responded to emails timely, and arrived at our event earlier than expected. She had all of her music ready to go and performed superbly. I would highly recommend Linda for any event, and look forward to having her work with us again in the future.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Alisa, thank you for your kind and affirming review. It was a delight to provide piano background for your event!

Mindy · Married on 04/07/2017

Linda was fantastic. She is a most gifted pianist, and contributed beautiful songs to my wedding. Not only is she a talented musician, Linda has a nurturing spirit. She is in tune to the emotional climate of her surroundings, and said a prayer to help ground me before my wedding. Linda was also flexible in that we contacted her 2 weeks before the wedding, and she was all prepared and ready to play on that day with no hesitation. We appreciate everything you did to make our wedding so special. Thank you! Mindy & Darin

Sent on 04/27/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Mindy and Darin! It was a joy to play for your wedding. Whenever I play "The Rose" I will think of you!

Stephanie · Married on 12/18/2016

I highly recommend Linda Smith if you are looking for an excellent pianist or even an excellent ensemble. For my wedding, Linda put together a piano/cello/violin trio and I could not be happier with the results. The trio played from the ceremony through the cocktail hour and dinner service. Their beautiful music filled up my ballroom venue perfectly. I know live musicians can seem expensive, but honestly, I feel that notes of celebration provided one of the most important aspects of my wedding day: creating a beautiful and warm atmosphere.
    Linda was always very responsive and very easy to talk to. Her prices are very reasonable. She provided great recommendations and her playing was fantastic. I graduated from college with a music minor in flute performance, so I have very very very high standards when it comes to the musical quality of the musicians that I wanted on one of my most important days. Linda Smith/Notes of Celebration delivered outstanding performances and I could not be more thrilled with what they produced.
    Linda will also go above and beyond to accommodate special requests.
    Thank you so much for all your hard work Linda! I know the Legend of Zelda piece was difficult and I got the music to you on such short notice, but all three of you played it brilliantly.
    Thank you for everything!!! =]

Sent on 01/06/2017

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It was such a delight for Jon, Irene, and myself to provide the music for your wedding day. Playing in ensemble is a treat for solo musicians. I'm so glad you were pleased. Music is our passion and gift, and we loved sharing it with you!

M · Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful pianist! Worked well planning music and played playing at our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved playing for your daughter's wedding!

Katie · event on: 10/06/2016

Linda is a total professional, and I love working with her! This is the third event that we have done together, and she always does a fantastic job. She was very flexible and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Notes of Celebration for your next event!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you, Katie! I always enjoy working with you and the Racquet Club tasting event was a lot of fun. Blessings as you continue to serve with excellence!
    Linda

daisy · Married on 08/07/2016

May seem a bit pricey, but definitely well worth it.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Thanks so much!

Connie · Married on 08/06/2016

Linda was so professional and talented. From the moment we met her she brought a calmness to my daughter. She helped us find the right music for the day and some string musicians to add to the sound that my daughter wanted. When we added a singer one week before the ceremony, Linda jumped right in and made the celebration music run smoothly.
    We will be using her beautiful talents again!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was my privilege to play for your daughter's wedding - it was a beautiful ceremony and God was honored!

Heather · Married on 08/06/2016

Beautiful music, very accommodating, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Notes of Celebration's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate the honor of being part of the wedding day!