Notary To Go Reviews

29 | Sarasota, FL

29 Reviews for Notary To Go

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

When people ask what was my favorite part of our wedding, I say without hesitation our ceremony! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, but most importantly, Jen performed an incredibly powerful, heartfelt, and personal ceremony. I'm still smiling from ear to ear just thinking about the beautiful words she spoke and meaning behind those words. Thank you, Jen. You're forever a part of our life!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing! Your wedding is not complete until you have Jen. My grandmother commented on how she enjoyed the vows she thought I wrote. She was so surprise when she found out it was all Jen. She told me it sounded just like me. She made our vows lovely, personal and so much fun. She was everything we had hope for and more. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Amy · Married on 08/25/2017

I cannot say enough good about Jennifer!!! Back in 2002 she married my husband and I barefoot on the beach, she made the experience so easy and memorable!! We are from Maryland and planning a destination wedding I thought was going to be crazy, but with Jennifer's help, suggestions and experience made the planning easy and and a day I will always cherish!! Now almost 15 years later Jennifer is back in my life, I am going to surprise my husband and ask him if he will marry me all over again! Jennifer is on board to renew our vows for us and as always a ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with! I have to say it's hard to believe the years have passed and it seems like just it was just yesterday. I have to also say how special she made me feel when she sent me a picture of the Thank you card I sent her after the wedding back in 2002, Very, very special. Notary to Go , is the way to go!!❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 08/30/2016

Denise · Married on 11/05/2016

Jen was perfect! As a same-sex couple, we were looking for someone who could understand the magnitude of what we were doing without overstating the obvious. Jen wrote a custom ceremony that fit us to a tee. We felt special and our guests commented about how much love they felt throughout the ceremony. Jen brings a special, unique passion to the ceremony. She makes you feel like she really knows you as a couple! We absolutely recommend Jen!

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/05/2016

Jen was awesome!! I was a out of state bride and was able to meet with her a couple of months before our wedding so she could create a ceremony especially for us. My husband and I want something customized, casual and not religious and she delivered. The ceremony was perfect and everything we wanted, we got so many compliments and our guests loved it as much as we did. Jen also mailed us a copy of our ceremony to keep. I highly recommend Jen as an officiant.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Jen was SPECTACULAR. We planned from afar and I never once worried. She guided us through everything, listened to our needs, and made the best ceremony that was personalized. She was so responsive via email and phone in the months, weeks and days before the wedding. I recall leaning on her more than anyone in my family or my fiance. I recall many emails back and forth on details and questions, and she was ready to be helpful, always there for me, never annoyed at what I needed to talk through. She was my rock through the process. The biggest compliment that I can give is that I felt like we were the only wedding she had all season. She created a wonderful ceremony for us, just like I was hoping. Another big thing for me (an A type planner) was that I was so comfortable with her, the first time we knew the details of the ceremony and vows were on our wedding day. I was hoping for a copy ahead of time, and let me tell you (a PM by career) I was not a huge fan of this approach at first, but it was the BEST DECISION I MADE on this wedding. She guided me through the process, and it was fantastic, even to not worry about it. We were in the moment, and didn't stress about changing words or getting caught up in the details beforehand. She also had the small (but important) details covered. She was sure to make sure she was in the right color scheme that day. We were in grays and blues, so it would have been a bit off for pictures to have her in khaki or beige tones, she asked and was dressed to match the day. She happily came up to the room before hand so I could meet her in person. A super genuine, attentive person that understands and appreciates the importance of the day to family and the couple. I was a bit bummed that the wedding was over and I wouldn't be corresponding with her! I can't say more about her process, communication, and end result. If you want a top notch professional, choose Jen.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • Jinny

Jinny · Married on 11/08/2015

Jen was great to work with via email and in person. She took the time to get to know us so that she could write the ceremony to fit us. My husband was so excited that our favorite things were in our ceremony and everything reflected our relationship. We had guests come up and tell us how nice it was to hear such personal vows. Jen was great about walking us through the whole ceremony and making sure it was all about us. I broke down a bit walking down the aisle so she took a moment to let me calm down and get back in the moment. I'm so happy we chose Jen she perfectly fit with the wedding we wanted. She even puts in the effort to match the wedding colors, great touch! Beyond 5 stars!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

Jen was awesome to work with both before and in person during the wedding! I planned my whole wedding from NJ so it was a little daunting not getting to meet many of the vendors I chose until the big day. I talked with a few other officiants before Jen and just didn't feel it. But I knew during my first phone call with Jen that she was IT for us. I wanted someone who could bring a spiritual and somewhat spontaneous/fun tone to the ceremony and who I connected with. Jen spent an hour on the phone with me during our first convo asking lots of questions and just sharing how she worked. From there we communicated by email and had a few more calls, one with my fiance as she developed the ceremony. We wrote our own vows and Jen helped guide us there. The day of the wedding, it started spritzing just minutes before the ceremony. I didn't even know until I got up there that Jen made the decision (with my fiance and wedding coordinator) to scratch everything and just go with a brief welcome and then we went straight into our vows and rings. It was perfect though and I appreciate Jen's ability to think on the fly, despite the weather challenges! She was professional, flexible, good natured and very responsive throughout the whole process. Thank you Jen!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2014

Jennifer and I had communicated several times via email as I was coming from out of state. Upon first meeting her, I was greeted with a hug and warm smile. We sat for a while and talked about exactly what I did and did not want in my ceremony and by the time we left, I felt so comfortable with having her officiate my wedding. I left feeling like she was a part of my family! She was at our rehearsal/walk through and she was quick and to the point with exactly what needed to be done by everyone involved and then she came out to our rehearsal dinner and got along perfectly with everyone! On the day of my wedding, she was right there helping me stay calm and focused and and she says "present." She put all of my wants and needs into consideration and the words she wrote specifically for our ceremony were so touching. So much so that I still cry when I read the copy that she sent us after the wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Our original officiant fell through and I had to find a replacement about 5 weeks out from the wedding. We were very fortunate that Jenn was able to be a part of our big day! She was caring, quick to respond to emails, and wasted no time getting to know a little about my future husband, our guests, and the type of wedding we wanted. She put time, thought, and effort into working with us to plan the ceremony. I can't recommend Notary To Go enough for any bride!

Sent on 11/08/2014

My husband and I were together over 10 years before getting married so it was really important to us to find the perfect officiant. We really did not interview many of our vendors but we knew we needed to meet the officiants ahead of time to make the best decision for us. We interviewed many officiants in the Sarasota area and were less than thrilled with most of them. Jennifer blew them all out of the water with her wit, professionalism, confidence, kindness, and overall personality. There was no question who we wanted to officiate our special day. We wanted a civil (basically non religious) ceremony at my husbands grandfather's garden and she was able to accommodate all of our needs. She made a unique ceremony for us from her heart using some elements that I asked for and others that she came up on her own. She writes her own unique ceremony for each couple and I was so glad that I waited for the day of to hear all of her inspiring words and vows. She was so calming during the ceremony and when it got emotional she would say under her breath to "just breathe" and was an excellent coach. She was even very versatile when the clip on mic malfunctioned. She was able to project her voice to all 90 of our guests. I got so many complements on her that day, even from our grandfather who wished that we have a catholic ceremony in a church. She even mailed in our wedding license in so it was ready and official for us when we got back from our honeymoon. A few weeks after our wedding Jennifer sent us a beautiful copy of our ceremony nicely printed and bound. Now we can keep it as a reminder of our beautiful ceremony and reminisce whenever we want to. A million thanks to Jennifer!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Lindsay · Married on 12/29/2013

When I initially contacted Jennifer, I was under the impression she was a wedding planner. (I'm out of state and was depending on other people for recommendations.) So imagine my surprise, when I found out she was an officiant. At the time, I already had my officiant lined up, but Jennifer was nice enough to give me quite a few recommendations, many of whom I ended up booking. Down the line, when my original officiant backed out, I knew that Jennifer would the first person I called. We only ever spoke on the phone, but she put together the most amazing ceremony. It was lighthearted, professional, and yet incorporated a few last minute details. The majority of my guests all commented on how well written the ceremony was, how meaningful it was, and how it really reflected my relationship with my husband. Those guests could not believe that the day of the wedding was the first time we were meeting Jennifer in person. Jennifer really made the ceremony memorable!!

Sent on 02/05/2014
  • User3194871 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer was great to work with and put together a lovely ceremony that reflected us. She was very professional and made the whole process a breeze.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/02/2013

Jennifer from Notary to Go was absolutely wonderful to work with! I was most nervous about this aspect of the wedding and, even though I think I drove her a little crazy wanting to control everything, she held firm and knocked it out of the park! We chatted and I gave her an idea of a ceremony my husband and I liked and she worked in everything perfectly. She put together a ceremony more perfect than I could have ever imagined and was such a pleasure to work with! During the wedding we were both so nervous and she calmed us down and really helped us stay in the moment and take it all in; that means more to me than I can ever express. Because of her I will always have a great, clear!, memory of our wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2013
  • mel

mel · Married on 10/19/2012

After my first conversation with Jennifer I was sure she was the right fit for us. My husband and I are not particularly comfortable in front of people, even our family and friends. During our ceremony Jennifer was able to keep things light and comfortable while still being professional. After only briefly meeting us Jennifer was able to compose a touching and very personal ceremony for us to share with our loved ones that traveled many miles to see us on our wedding day. Jennifer's knowledge, hard work and amazing personality helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Jennifer did a beautiful job officiating our ceremony. She made it such a personal and meaningful time for us!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Andy · Married on 06/05/2012

Jennifer officated our wedding 9 years ago at Selby Botanical Garden. One of the ways we celebrated this anniversary was to read our wedding ceremony to our daughter for the first time. We did this from the actual cards Jennifer used at wedding and gave to us. As the ceremony itself was written by Jennifer and inspired by what my wife and I shared with her during several meetings before the wedding, it was the perfect way for our duaghter, a budding hopeless romantic herself, to understand the depth of love from which the roots of our family grow. Thank you Jennifer for being inscribed in our family history and perhaps we'll see you again one day to renew our vows!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2012

Jennifer's guidance through the process and the ceremony itself were excellent and such a stress reliever. We had several people comment on how beautiful our vows and the ceremony were. It was everything we were looking for and more!

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • Dunja

Dunja · Married on 03/23/2012

Thank you Jennifer for the beautiful ceremony! All of our guests said that it was the best ceremony they had ever seen. The readings were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2012

Krista · Married on 02/19/2012

Jennifer was the officiant for our Sarasota wedding, and I could not recommend Jennifer enough! From our very first meeting, Jennifer made us feel extremely comfortable and took the time to get to know who we were as people and as a couple. We instantly knew that she was the right person to perform our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Jennifer was responsive and worked with us to help us pick the right readings for us. Jennifer also assisted me with writing our ceremony program. She helped us to create a very personal ceremony and we were psyched with how our ceremony turned out. Every moment was beautiful. Jennifer enabled us to create the ceremony that we wanted but could not put into words ourselves. Jennifer has tons of charisma, and was incredible with our guests and our families (especially my mother who was very disappointed we didn't get married in a church)! Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Jennifer!

Sent on 03/13/2012

A · Married on 10/22/2011

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! We left many of the aspects of the ceremony up to her and she came up with something so personal and specific to us. We aren't the typical bride and groom, so to come up with something unique to us I'm sure was a lot of effort. With everything else to worry about involving the wedding it was nice to know this was taken care of with such care, passion, and love. We could not have asked for a better officiant to guide us through the most important ceremony in our new life.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Carlos · Married on 03/12/2011

Jennifer was absolutley amazing. She was able to provide great insight into the cermony itself and put together a loving and inspirational set of words. She truly made the experiance as enjoyable and easy as possible. Finally, the anniversary card we recieved was personally touching and seperated her from all of the other vendors we worked with.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Paul · Married on 02/26/2011

After meeting with Jen my bride and I let her create our vows for us and WOW were we impressed! Her style is very relaxed and friendly - just what the bride and groom need at the alter, trust me! I really felt like our friend was marring us!

Sent on 02/28/2011

Jessie · Married on 11/20/2010

Jennifer was great! She did everything we asked her for and then some! the ceremony was just what we wanted and I heard tons of compliments about the ceremony! She personalized everything to fit us and really coordinated everything wonderfully!

Sent on 11/23/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/25/2010

Jennifer was a joy to work with. She made the process easy and stress free for the bride, the groom and the wedding guests! After a nice visit, Jen was able to write the perfect wedding ceremony for us, and she delivered it with charm and spirit and sincerity. She captured the exact essence of who we are and why we were there and she customized the ceremony to fit our vision exactly. She is a truly great person and put her heart and soul into making our special day - perfection! We would highly recommend Jen for your wedding ceremony! Marc and Whitney Ellis

Sent on 02/03/2012