Not from a Box Reviews

50 | Largo, FL

50 Reviews for Not from a Box

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

Ahh! Our invitations... Seriously. Best. Ever. They worth worth every penny was paid for them. They perfectly reflected the look and feel of our wedding. The quality was stellar. We cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Heather · Married on 03/10/2012

After looking around at some national chains for our wedding invitations, we decided to see if there was anyone local we could work with. We found Not from a Box online, and were so happy we did. The staff was friendly and easy to work with, and the invitations they created were beautiful. We heard from so many people that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen. We also had our own monogram that we created, and the staff found a perfect way to incorporate it. I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Anne · Married on 01/27/2012

We used Not From a Box for invitations, ceremony programs, menu cards, escort cards, and cupcake guides. We initially were only going to get invitations and do everything else on our own but the work was so beautiful they earned more business from us. Our invitations were about $7/per, but that included the assembled invitation plus addressing all (invite and return) the envelopes. Wedding Paper Divas would have been about $10+/per for all that. It really was a great value and SO MANY MORE OPTIONS. The ceremony programs were beautiful and the reception stationary really completed our tables. I am so happy we went with them and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2011

My planner introduced me to this company and I couldn't have been happier! We went through so many different revisions and there was a lot of back and forth until it was just perfect. Britta Spanke really listened to me and made changes immediately. I received countless compliments on how gorgeous the invitations looked and I thought they were worth it! I think the invitation sets the stage for how your guests perceive your wedding and Britta did a great job designing something one of a kind and spectacular, just like our wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Not from a Box's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was a pleasure working with you!

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2011

Amy and Britta are AMAZING!!! I highly recommend the for any stationary you may need for your wedding, or party. I used them for my wedding for everything from the invitations to the menus. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more.

Thank you so much!

Sarah

Sent on 03/31/2011

Not from a Box's reply:

Sarah, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you as well. Thank you so much for sharing the wedding pictures with us, everything looked absolutely stunning. We have one of your ensembles on display in our studio. Please keep in touch!

Renee · Married on 02/26/2011

After spending months searching online for my dream invitation and not coming across anything, a friend recommended that I check out Not from a Box. This was the best advice! Amy designed the most beautiful invitation for me and it was better than anything I could have imagined, plus it was for a very reasonable price. I also used Not from a Box for my ceremony programs, menu cards, table cards and escort cards and everything turned out beautifully! I have received so many compliments from my guests about all of the stationery we used.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Christina · Married on 04/03/2010

We loved Not From A Box. They created some very personalized, original invitations that matched our style and our budget. Amy and Britta were very easy to work with, but be ready for lots of emailing! We probably exchanged 60 emails to get everything just right... and they were cheerful and accommodating the whole time. I suspect we could have cut back on the emailing by meeting in person more, but I preferred online communication. Either way, we were thrilled with our invitations and our Not From A Box experience.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Kaley · Married on 01/30/2010

I absolutely loved my invitations. They were pocketfold style. Stayed within my budget, got to DIY some of it to save money- which they made so easy for us. Many comments from guests how beautiful the invites were- and a reflection of the wedding we were yet to have. Perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2010
  • cskd1010

carla · Married on 10/10/2009

I was so happy with my invitations!!! Lots of compliments!!! They were very responsive and flexible and I was very pleased with the end result. I thought the cost was the same if I had DIY'd them and they did a much better job than I could have.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Kelley · Married on 07/18/2009

I loved my invitations! They were so unique and beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Tiffany · Married on 05/23/2009

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!! I was referred to Not From a Box by Wendy at the Hilton Carillon Park and my sister-in-law. I honestly was blown away by my invitations. They are very easy to work with and professional. I was actually shocked when I signed on to do this review and my invitations are the main picture!! I swear every single guest made a comment about how gorgeous our invitations were. They turned out so beautiful and even though they were a little more than other invitations I found online they were WELL worth the price!!!! The quality is amazing and I can not say enough wonderful things about them!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Amy · Married on 05/02/2009

The ladies at Not from a Box created an artful invitation that is custom quality without the custom price. Their method is awesome with all of the different styles and designs to choose from - sort of mix and match. It's overwhelming at first when you see all the choices, but they are also very creative and give you suggestions and are just delightful to work with! Everyone commented and loved the invitations. And they do so much more - name cards, programs, menus, etc. I'm so happy to have found them!

Sent on 05/12/2009

Michael · Married on 05/02/2009

The folks at notfromabox.com know their business. They have so much to choose from that it can be difficult to make a decision. That is where their expertise comes into play. Just call them up, and they will help in any way possible. Out invitations turned out wonderfully. They were exactly what we wanted, and at a very reasonable price. They also printed our thank you cards, place cards and programs. When we were looking for personalized cocktail napkins, they suggested a partner they work with, who also did a great job. They sent over the art that we wanted, and made the whole process easy! They also made every change we asked them to, which alone makes them the best!

Sent on 05/30/2009

Robert · Married on 03/21/2009

Not From a Box did a fantastic job on our printing needs. They did our invitations, programs, and place cards. Their unique style gave everything the customized look we wanted. They delivered everything on-time and on-budget! Thank you!

Sent on 12/21/2009

Amy · Married on 01/24/2009

Great deal on invitations. We crafted my invitations from scratch. They were very easy to work with on all the revisions. Finished product came through very quickly.

Sent on 04/29/2009

Erica · Married on 08/17/2008

Not From A Box Inc. was the most professional and confident company I used throughout our whole wedding planning process! They were very quick in responding to my questions and quite friendly and helpful everytime.

I have nothing but praise for this company; I had searched high and low for a invitation company that would be able to use our customized logo without hassel and were in our budget, and they were the ones that did the job perfectly, we are SO glad we used Not From A Box!

Their proofing process was easy and painless and really helped me get a sense of how truly beautiful their work would be. When we recieved the invitations they were flawless and as perfect as we imagined!

Sent on 09/05/2008
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2008

I was searching for months to find inexpensive invitations that did not look cheap and Not From a Box had exactly what I was looking for. We received so many compliments on our invitations. Amy and Britta were so helpful and responsive and the turn-around time was really quick. I was so happy to have such great looking invitations with heavy cardstock and thermography printing without having to pay a small fortune.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2008

Not From A Box was of such high quality. My invitations were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Molly · Married on 04/05/2008

I felt a little nervous ordering my invitations online, but I definitely felt like I was working with real people throughout the process of designing and ordering my invitations. After I ordered some proofs and then selected the style and colors, I was given someone to email with that emailed me a proof of what I'd ordered, and then worked with me to edit and change things, till it was exactly what I wanted! When I didn't receive an email confirmation that my order was sent, I was able to call them and they were completely friendly, helpful and responsive. Their special sales also helped make this the most affordable option I found, too!

Sent on 06/02/2008
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 11/09/2007

They were the most amazing invitations, programs and they did such a great job working with me in a short period of time. I will use them for everything forever!

Sent on 12/13/2007

Alana · Married on 08/17/2007

Can't say enough about Britta at notfromabox.com - she was responsive and helped me get my invitations done in a timely manner (since I dragged my feet making a decision on them and ended up working against the clock). The quality of the invitations and menus I got from notfromabox.com was exceptional and the price couldn't be beat! I recommend them every chance I get!

Sent on 07/10/2008

Heather · Married on 11/04/2006

I absolutely loved working with Britta and Heather at Notfromabox.com - my invitiations were GORGEOUS and totally affordable comparatively. I loved their work so much, I've used them on several other occasions since for baby shower invitations and thank you cards. I will continue to use them for all of my stationary needs.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2006

they created invites that looked liked they cost a million dollars! Seriously, my invites were very lux at a more budget friendly price. So easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2007

Kate · Married on 04/29/2006

We fell in love with pocket fold invitations. While we saw some we loved at Paper Affair, they were a little on the expensive side. That's when I found www.notfromabox.com. They have a great selection of pocket folds that you can customize at a very reasonable price. It will be nice keeping all of our inserts in a little pocket, so they don't fall out when the invites are opened. Everyone at Notfromabox.com has been amazing with all of our questions. We are so very pleased with the final product. The weight of the pocket fold is very heavy and has a great texture. And our inserts look fabulous! They did a wonderful job. Customer service was an A+.

Sent on 02/22/2007

Jessi · Married on 08/14/2010

They provided me with my invitations, seating cards and table numbers. All I can say is WOW! My invitations were amazing. Very elegant and classy. They made a very stressful decision so easy. Amy and Brita were amazing. They were very fast with responding to my emails and providing me with sample designs. We have received many phone calls about our invitations and friends and family from out of state are using there services. Their designs and services are definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 12/25/2010