Nostalgia Country Caterers Reviews

8 | Chalfont, PA

8 Reviews for Nostalgia Country Caterers

Jenn · Married on 10/11/2014

I am a bride that can confidently say, even though it rained, I had the most perfect wedding ever! The best decision we ever made was to have it at Nostalgia. What you get for the price is outstanding! We had a wedding of 160 people and almost every person was in awe over the food and the atmosphere. Joe and Gail let you be you, and only stand by and help you achieve your dreams! The fact that Gail cooks ALL of the food will blow you away. They take their time with each wedding which assures you that you will feel beyond special on that important day!!

My husband and I still marvel at how incredible the day was and wish we could do it again each year:)

Sent on 11/03/2014

David · Married on 04/28/2013

The hosts are a wonderful couple who bend over backwards to help you as best they can. They certainly try to make you feel as comfortable as possible with no pressure on what you should and should not have.

We had an amazing experience for our wedding! The weather was perfect for the ceremony in the courtyard and atrium, the food was absolutely delicious, the staff attentive and courteous. Definitely recommended and worth every penny.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jess & Chad · Married on 12/22/2012

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding reception at Nostalgia. Joe and Gail were kind, flexible, & very friendly to work with for planning and implementing our reception. I can't say enough good things about the food. It is prepared on site and there are a variety of options. Our reception ran smoothly and professionally. I loved having the historic house plus the reception hall. A pure Bucks County hidden treasure!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I felt so at home and at ease on our wedding day at Nostalgia. It was the perfect wedding venue for us as we love spending time outdoors and enjoyed the historic atmosphere of the farmhouse. We were very please with the service and hospitality of the staff (we felt like they were family). The food was delicious and we absolutely loved our wedding cake. All of our guest had so many great things to say about the day and how beautiful Nostalgia is! Gail and Joe helped to create a day that we will remember and hold dear for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2011

Our wedding ceremony and reception was held at Nostalgia on October 8, 2011. Thanks to the beautiful venue, outdoor gardens and wonderful staff there, our day was a dream come true! The owners, Gail and Joe were so laid back and accommodating which is exactly what we wanted! All of our special requests were met, including Gluten Free menu options for my family! We heard so many wonderful comments from our guests during and still after our day of how lovely everything was! The old antique charm of the farmhouse met with the beautiful ballroom captured me when I visited back in snowy February of 2011, it looked amazing, candlelit on our big day/night. Thank you to Gail, Joe, Kathleen, Jennifer and all the staff at Nostalgia!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Denise · Married on 05/21/2011

Well.. where do I start! I am proud to say that I am a customer of Nostalgia 2 times! 10yrs ago I got married in a church then had my reception at Nostalgia Catering. The food was incredible as well as the service! Just this past May I got married for the second time at Nostalgia. This time I decided to have both the ceramony and the reception at Nostalgia. I have to say it was the BEST decision ever! Gail and Joe were once again at my finger tips with any needs I had from the first day I called. This being my second time around, I was nervous and scared. Gail and Joe were there for me 24/7! No matter what time of day it was they were there. And no matter how silly my questions seemeed they answered and catered to every need possible.
    The day of the wedding was SPECTACULAR! I couldnt of asked for another wonderful day! The employees were not only helpful in every way, but they were extremely friendly. The grounds were INCREDIBLE! Flowers and plush greens throughout the landscaping outside. The facility was kept impecable to say the least! The little pool house along with the walkways were lit up at night so that guest could enjoy the outdoors all night long. No wonder Nostalgia was ranked both best of Bucks for the facility but also for the gardens. One of our favorite things was the adorable pond with the free flowing waterfall. We had all of our pictures done at Nostalgia which turned out to be absolutely beautiful!
    As for the service, each and every employee made my day seem like it was their special day as well. By far the two bartenders were the best I have ever met. They made our wedding not only special but fun with all their special drinks! They had the crowd laughing from the very first hour of the reception. Every drink was served with a smile! They were both extremely knowledgable and quick. I had over 170 guests and never once saw a line at the bar.
    Finally, the most important part of our wedding was the food. I can'nt say enough about the food! It tasted as great as it looked. Every dish was more delicious then the next. We had a hard time determining which was our favorite! Between the food, drinks, service and the beautiful hall this facility is ranked #1! HANDS DOWN. you will not find a more wonderful facility than Nostalgia! Thank- you Gail and Joe! You make a girl want to get married again and again! Well, maybe not me but definately my daughters!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

We were married on October 18th and had our reception at Nostalgia. From start to finish, Gail and Joe helped to create the fairy tale wedding that I had always dreamed of. The venue and grounds are absolutely stunning and beautifully maintained. The food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time. They made me, my husband, and our families feel so special and made sure that our every need was met throughout the evening.

Thank you for such a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Crystal · Married on 07/23/2005

Nostalgia Weddings provided a beautiful, garden setting and delicious food for our wedding. Joe went over the top for us in planning our menu as well as helping us plan our reception. He takes care of keeping up the grounds and planning the menu before hand as well as carving the beef and tending bar at the actual event. It was comforting to know we were in excellent hands at Nostalgia. I would recommend this venue to folks looking for a beautiful, care-free day.

Sent on 05/26/2008