5 Reviews for Nostalgia Baskets

For best results give them plenty of advance notice and arm them with plenty of information, that will give them opportunity to create something very special.

Profile Picture Dean, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered a Nostalgia Gift Basket for my best friend's wedding. She was overwhelmed at the level of detail and thoughtfulness in the gift. We've been best friend's since we were 3 years old and Nostalgia Gift Baskets created a gift basket to celebrate her wedding and memories of some of her favorite things. The basket was gorgeous. I highly recommend a Nostalgia Gift Basket for anyone who is looking for a unique gift.

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Elena went above and beyond to make sure the basket was received prior to the date needed. The quality of the basket items far exceeded our expectations. She found awesome items for the basket that were personal and well received. Elena was great to work with and I would highly recommend her for something truly unique.

Profile Picture Shelly , 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great experience working with Nostalgia Baskets. I ordered a gift wedding basket for my best friend. It was great working with the company to find unique items. The basket was one of a kind specific to my friend. The items were high quality, the service was speedy and outcome was beautiful. I cannot wait to see my friend's reaction when she opens this basket. I will highly recommend them to my friends and co-workers

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The owner is very personable. She really cares about making your gift basket exceptional. Whatever items, no matter how unique they are, she makes every effort to find them for you.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 6/14/13, 1 Review