NorthShoreStrings Reviews

6 | Covington, LA

6 Reviews for NorthShoreStrings

Alexandra Klein · Married on 10/17/2020

Musical wedding magic!

Absolutely amazing performance! Loved working with Annie and so pleased with her musical talent :) She made my wedding so magical!

Sent on 10/20/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Thank you for your review, Alex! You and your family were absolutely wonderful to work with, and your beach wedding was perfect. I love it when a plan comes together. 🥰
  • Anna

Anna Katherine Adams · Married on 07/11/2020

Magical music genius!

We got the lucky blessing of having Annie play at our wedding. My dad, who is a bass player, constantly raves that she is the best, which she is! I was so thrilled that she was able to incorporate all of the music I dreamed of including magical music and ballet variations! She was a rockstar!!!

Sent on 07/24/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Thank you, Anna! It was truly magical, and perfectly arranged. You were so beautiful, and it’s extra special to get to play for my dear friend’s daughter’s wedding! He was so proud of you.
  • Lisa

Lisa Kraus-Lyle · Married on 04/01/2020

Professional, Fun & Amazing Music!

Annie was amazing organizing the live music for my sister-in-law's wedding. She was great to work with, especially putting together a non-traditional style of music on string instruments. She brought the right accompanying players to reallly enhance her exceptional violin playing. Annie is the best and open to anything and not at all pushy. She does everything from the totally traditional to the complete opposite side (my sister-in-law requested Game of Thrones & it was beautiful!). She's worked every venue around our area and was able to really help with coordinating with the site without putting that work on us during the planning. Annie and her team really made the wedding special and unique.

Sent on 08/14/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Lisa it was a pleasure! Thank you for referring us to play for them. The ceremony was gorgeous at the Vintage Court, and you and the twins looked extra fancy!😊

Megan Lyle · Married on 01/04/2020

Red Wedding (actually it was blue, gold, & white)

It was a pleasure working with Annie. She was enthusiastic about our music choices and gave good advice on some of the music selections that we weren’t so sure about. We had a couple of songs that we knew we wanted and then filled in the rest of the ceremony from the list of songs she provided. The whole quartet sounded amazing and we’re really happy we had them for our wedding. To give an idea, we requested The Rains of Castamere (Game of Thrones) and Eyes On Me (Final Fantasy VIII). Both sounded phenomenal the day of. So if you’ve got a non-traditional song in mind for your ceremony, if they can find the sheet music, they can play it!

Sent on 07/24/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Megan, thank you for the great review and reminder of some of the most interesting and beautiful music I’ve played in a quartet. It was so beautiful, perfect lighting and decorations so well thought out. It’s very special to see my friends and students there, as well! Thank you for putting your trust in the Northshore Strings’ Cashmere Quartet! Annie

Dan Young · Married on 12/12/2015

music beautiful and timing perfect

Everything Annie chose to play was beautifully played and she responded to the impromptu timing that comes with any event. I do recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! Your wedding was so unique in a glamorous barn with draping and flowers everyone - you two are a beautiful loving couple! 🎻❤️

Steve Blaze · Married on 08/12/2014

Lillian Axe live album

I hired Annie to play on one of our ballads “The Day I Met You” on our live acoustic “One Night in the Temple” album in 2014. She was recommended highly and lived up to the hype 100%. Not only was she amazingly proficient and played a most beautiful passage, she was exceptionally professional on all aspects. She was very prepared and required very little rehearsal prior to showtime. She is also a very sweet person and very easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/12/2020

NorthShoreStrings's reply:

Thank you Steve! Playing with you guys was one of my favorite gigs ever! Thanks for the DVD and the CD of the One Night in the Temple. First class band. Rock on!