Northern Red Photography Reviews

34 | Aiken, SC

34 Reviews for Northern Red Photography

• Chris

Chris · Married on 01/07/2020

Where do I start?! AMAZING!!!

We seriously love Sam! I cannot say enough amazing things about her talent. Thank you thank you tahnk you for making our day AMAZING!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Selina

Selina Gonzalez · Married on 10/20/2019

Northern Red Photography is Amazing

I’m assuming you’re reading this because you’re considering hiring Sam with Northern Red for your wedding. Go ahead and do it! Like NOW!

Sam is professional, kind, funny and so very personable. On my wedding day we were running late and I was a little stressed (understatement). She calmed me down, kept me focused and made me laugh.

She was kind to my family and friends and somehow managed to get the most amazing photos without anyone “noticing” her.

In short, Sam is amazing and I would 100% recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Kate Peacock · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing wedding photos and value

Aside from amazing wedding (and engagement photos) Sam was an absolute pleasure to work with. She captured every shot we asked for and more, all the while seamlessly blending in with the wedding. Other vendors and our family and friends said how great their interactions with Sam were and we are all loving the photos!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and beyond and beautiful

Sometimes you don't know what you need until you realize you have no idea what you're doing. Sam is great, and she was able to alleviate so many concerns that I had on even the simplest of things without making me feel silly. Also, the images she captured were insanely brilliant!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2019

A Blessing!

Sam was our life saver! After we had an unfortunate miscommunication with a photographer we had already booked (we lost a hefty deposit) - I found Northern Red Photography shortly after and immediately her photos captivated me. Almost instantaneously after sending my inquiry, she responded and we began to chitchat about what my now husband and I were looking for. From the time of booking, to the engagement session, to the wedding and here after, she has continued to keep in contact and send her well wishes! Not only does she capture beautiful moments, but she is also a pleasure to work with. We were and are very pleased with her service, and look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mellissa Johonasan · Married on 04/04/2019

So much more than we could have asked for!

I contacted Sam for our elopement in Columbia just months prior. We had no idea what we wanted or needed and she provided us with so much more than just her photography expertise! From initial plannings to the day we said I do she was superb! Hire her! Seriously!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!

We loved her! Sam did a fantastic job! She was super easy to work with and knew exactly what to tell us and how to pose. My wedding was at the Hopeland Gardens in Aiken, and coincidentally was the same time prom was going on at some of the local high schools. And low and behold everyone was at the Gardens taking prom pictures. Sam was champ at improvising and getting photos of us without anyone in the background. I would highly recommend her and hopefully will be using her for other family photos :)

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brad Thompson · Married on 03/02/2019

A great help!

I enjoyed sharing our big day with our photographer. She managed to capture all of the important moments. She was very helpful and very kind!!!! I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 11/11/2018

11/11/18 Wedding

Sam and I went to high school together (and no, this is not a bias review). Sam and I weren't close in high school, but she was always VERY nice. When I heard she did professional photography, I thought, "why not, reach out to her?" From the beginning I am SO glad we did. From our engagement pictures to the last moment she gave me the warmest hug before she left our wedding, Sam made capturing these moments during our special time so seamless. Throughout this entire process, Sam was professional, friendly, punctual and flexible. The sneak-peek photos we've seen so far are beautiful. We can't stop looking at them!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Laura · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend!

Sam is phenomenal! Saved the day photographing our elopement when our other photographer canceled last minute! Highly recommend her. She's very personable and professional.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Haley · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful photos!

Sam did such an amazing job! The photos are beautiful, and she was so easy to work with. I love how she captured the best moments of the wedding, and I appreciate how she communicated throughout the process. All in all a great experience and would recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Sam is an awesome photographer and so great to work with!! Would highly recommend her to anyone to capture your big day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Laureal · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Experience!!

Sam was the absolute best and was amazing to work with. She was responsive, thorough, and attentive, and was able to beautifully capture our special day. We look forward to working with her for family and graduation portraits.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Little

Oh my gosh, this review is way Way WAY overdue!

The photographer completely over delivered in both our engagement and wedding photo shoots. She was kind, soothing, and courteous through the entire process. Even during my meltdown in the dressing room, right before the wedding ceremony, she handled me like a pro and still managed to beautify our pictures.

Not only was the photographer a pleasure to work with, but the quality of her work was just gorgeous. I can’t tell you how often people tell me that I need to submit our photos to a magazine! Thank you so much for helping to turn everything around for us. You are truly talented, and our pictures are absolutely stunning!

Oh and did I tell y’all how affordable she is!!? Seriously, y’all need to hurry up and book her before her prices go up!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Hailey · Married on 07/07/2018

By far the best choice!

Hiring Sam to shoot our wedding was a no - brainer. She was so responsive to our initial questions and patient with my many questions. She kept the day running smoothly and delivered phenomenal photos. I have received so many compliments about our photos, we won't use another photographer again!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Nothing short of amazing! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Sharron · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a photographer who will provide you with the best support and guidance to make your wedding day photographs run smoothly, Sam is your person! Sam took each photo that we requested, was super diligent throughout the entire process and had many ideas of her own. Her work is PHENOMENAL and she is extremely reasonable for the quality of her work. She also was sure to keep track of time and run everything in accordance with our schedule. We are so happy and grateful that we chose to work with Sam for our wedding. Your wedding photographs are something that you cherish forever, so your photographer is very important. We are so incredibly happy and we highly recommend Northern Red Photography!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

cybil · Married on 04/07/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more! Love you Sam! Thank you again and again.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

Sam is great!!! I would recommend her to anyone all day long. We got our pictures in less than 2 weeks after the wedding and they were awesome! We love them!!Thank you Sam!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Amber A · Married on 02/06/2018

So thankful for Northern Red Photography

So thankful to have had Northern Red Photography photograph our day!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

Sam was amazing!!!! She was so personable and was so quick to respond to any emails or calls we made. We were impressed even before we saw the images... then we were floored!!!! The photographs were gorgeous, there wasn’t a bad one in there and she uploaded them and got them back to us so quickly! We would reccomend her to absolutely anyone and everyone! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Heather · Married on 12/14/2017

Sam was an absolutely incredible photographer. We were so happy with our decision to hire her, can’t wait to use her for our family photos in the future!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

I used northern red for my wedding in October of 2017 and she was absolutely amazing. She was on time and completely open to suggestions and ideas. She can also do alot of fun things with photos not many photographers can or will do! I got my photos on time, a few weeks after my wedding on a beautifully decorated flash drive. I got the original as well as the edits. I would recommend to anybody having a wedding. the price was also very fair compared to other photographers I priced. You will get every dollars worth with her!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so happy we chose Sam for our wedding photographer. She was on time, professional, creative and always around for photo opps. And the pictures... they came out amazing! We couldn’t be happier!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Kate · Married on 09/29/2017

Samantha was the photographer for our wedding day, and while my husband and I only met her in person about 2 months before the big day, it was like working with our best friend! We booked Sam about 1 year out from our wedding and shortly thereafter received a thank you note for booking with her, and a small handmade wooden sign with our last name on it- we were blown away by the personal touch! We wanted to do a first look which would prolong the time we wanted photography for and Sam was so flexible and accommodating to this, even though we made the changes just a couple months before! Sam met with us in person about 2 months prior to our event, and while we lived more than an hour apart from each other, Sam was flexible enough to travel to us on her way to another appointment, which helped make the craziness of wedding planning that much easier.

We were very up front with Samantha about wanting natural photographs that portrayed our personalities and love for each other and Sam caught these images and so much more! The candids catch all the emotions of the day, and it was so fun to relive! She was so calm during the actual wedding and she took the time to spend with just my husband and I to take SO MANY photographs- and it was such a nice relaxing time to take everything in.

With no exaggerations, Sam sent us our photographs 1 WEEK after our wedding! We had taken thank you photos as well which she had e-mailed to me the following day so that I wouldn't have to delay sending them out! Our package came with the jump drive of both edited and unedited photographs, and a beautiful frame with one of our photos, and of course a thank you note when really WE should have been the one thanking her!

We loved Sam so much, we actually went back to her 2 weeks later with our beloved puppy to get Christmas photos done before she moved down to South Carolina! We are sad that she's left our region but will be sure to utilize her as we grow our family!

Sent on 12/21/2017