Northern Red Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Northern Red Photography

18 Northern Red Photography Reviews

Haley · Married on 09/30/2018

Beautiful photos!

Sam did such an amazing job! The photos are beautiful, and she was so easy to work with. I love how she captured the best moments of the wedding, and I appreciate how she communicated throughout the process. All in all a great experience and would recommend!

Northern Red Photography 10
    Northern Red Photography 11
    Northern Red Photography 12

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Sam is an awesome photographer and so great to work with!! Would highly recommend her to anyone to capture your big day!

Northern Red Photography 13

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Nothing short of amazing! Highly recommended.

Northern Red Photography 14

Sharron · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a photographer who will provide you with the best support and guidance to make your wedding day photographs run smoothly, Sam is your person! Sam took each photo that we requested, was super diligent throughout the entire process and had many ideas of her own. Her work is PHENOMENAL and she is extremely reasonable for the quality of her work. She also was sure to keep track of time and run everything in accordance with our schedule. We are so happy and grateful that we chose to work with Sam for our wedding. Your wedding photographs are something that you cherish forever, so your photographer is very important. We are so incredibly happy and we highly recommend Northern Red Photography!!

cybil · Married on 04/07/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more! Love you Sam! Thank you again and again.

Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

Sam is great!!! I would recommend her to anyone all day long. We got our pictures in less than 2 weeks after the wedding and they were awesome! We love them!!Thank you Sam!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

Sam was amazing!!!! She was so personable and was so quick to respond to any emails or calls we made. We were impressed even before we saw the images... then we were floored!!!! The photographs were gorgeous, there wasn’t a bad one in there and she uploaded them and got them back to us so quickly! We would reccomend her to absolutely anyone and everyone! You won’t be disappointed!!

Northern Red Photography 15
    Northern Red Photography 16
    Northern Red Photography 17
    Northern Red Photography 18
    Northern Red Photography 19
    Northern Red Photography 20
    Northern Red Photography 21

Heather · Married on 12/14/2017

Sam was an absolutely incredible photographer. We were so happy with our decision to hire her, can’t wait to use her for our family photos in the future!

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

I used northern red for my wedding in October of 2017 and she was absolutely amazing. She was on time and completely open to suggestions and ideas. She can also do alot of fun things with photos not many photographers can or will do! I got my photos on time, a few weeks after my wedding on a beautifully decorated flash drive. I got the original as well as the edits. I would recommend to anybody having a wedding. the price was also very fair compared to other photographers I priced. You will get every dollars worth with her!

Northern Red Photography 22
    Northern Red Photography 23
    Northern Red Photography 24
    Northern Red Photography 25
    Northern Red Photography 26

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so happy we chose Sam for our wedding photographer. She was on time, professional, creative and always around for photo opps. And the pictures... they came out amazing! We couldn’t be happier!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Sam was amazing from booking to day of wedding. Pictures came out great as well :)

Northern Red Photography 27
    Northern Red Photography 28
    Northern Red Photography 29
    Northern Red Photography 30

Colleen · Married on 09/02/2017

Sam is by far the best photographer I have worked with. Her pictures are beautiful, she is very professional, sweet as pie and extremely reasonable with her prices. She was one of the people that made our day go smoothly. She will be our family photographer from this point on!

Northern Red Photography 31

Susannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Every moment working with Sam was a dream come true, from our initial contact, to the moment we received the final product. Samantha is a truly talented photographer. She has a great eye, great instinct, and is also an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I will treasure the photos we received for years to come.

Northern Red Photography 32
    Northern Red Photography 39
    Northern Red Photography 40
    Northern Red Photography 41

Corey · Married on 03/17/2017

In my opinion, Samantha is one of the best Photographers in Eastern CT! Choosing her to photograph our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we could have made! She made every minute of both sessions so enjoyable, and she is a delight to work with! Sam is energetic and entertaining and she absolutely exceeded all of our expectations come wedding day! She is a natural behind the camera and she went above and beyond to get all of the shots we hoped to capture, which we will now treasure for years to come!
    Thank you Samantha! We have loved working with you and can't wait for future photo sessions

christina · Married on 09/10/2016

Samantha was such a pleasure to work with. She was super sweet, relaxed and professional and really kept things moving on the day of. She was so patient as we gathered our families and bridal party for pictures and even allowed my grandfather to jump in a few times to take photos on his own camera! She took mostly candids and they came out so beautiful. Most of the time I didn't even know she was there! The posed pictures we took came out beautiful too... Everyone felt very comfortable with her. She showed us pictures of poses to try (all very natural looking!) and made the whole process very easy and painless for us! By the next morning, she had already posted several pictures on her facebook page, and only a little over one week later, the rest of our photos were mailed to us on an adorable personalized wooden thumb drive. She captured our day so wonderfully and naturally- I couldn't be happier!

sue · Married on 08/06/2016

Northern Photography is absolutely awesome! We loved our pictures and she was practically invisible getting fabulous shots!

George · Married on 08/06/2016

Samantha photographed our wedding back in 2016. My wife and I were immediately impressed with not only her professionalism but her portfolio as well. She is seriously one of the best photographers, hands down, AND she's reasonably priced. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a photographer to consider Northern Red Photography for their big day. Photography was SO important to my wife and I and I cannot say enough how well every moment of our day was so perfectly captured.