17 Reviews for Northern Lights Limousine

Motor Coach (1)
Round Trip (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
17 Northern Lights Limousine Reviews

We hired the limo company to give my 16 year old grandson a celebrity experience. The limo picked us up on time with very non-traditional hours of 1p pick up on a Tuesday and a 630 am pick-up the next day to take us back home (we stay in Cleveland overnight). We live over 120 miles away and the Limo Company pull it off with out any problems. The owner and the driver which was a ex- firefighter gave us a 5 star experience and I am just so grateful for that because I was so scare something would go wrong and it didn't. My Grandson and his two friends had a great time at the season opener game with the Cavaliers on Oct 17,2017.

Profile Picture CHERYL, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a wonderful experience with Northern Lights Limousine. Scott was so easy to work with and quick in his responses to us. The Limo driver was really kind and knew where to go and was early to pick us up. The party bus was super clean and had more than enough room for all 20 of us. They also had outlets for phones and we could play our own music. Thank you so much for helping make our day so special. We would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Gina , 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics

We used Northern Lights Limousine for our wedding on 9/10/16. From the beginning Scott was great and easy to work with. He let us come check out the bus beforehand, so we could see what the inside looked like. What I thought was really great, though, was that Scott called me closer to the wedding date and said that another (smaller) party had offered to switch buses with us and let us have the bigger party bus (we had 20 people total that would be on the bus.) He didn't charge us more for switching to the larger bus, either, and I thought that was just great customer service.

Chris was our driver the day of our wedding and he was there to help me and the girls on/off the bus every time we stopped somewhere. He was very professional. I've recommended Northern Lights to several friends who are getting married, and one of my girl friends ended up booking them for her wedding in January. We're very happy with the service we received from Northern Lights and I would absolutely recommend checking them out.

Profile Picture lisa, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Motor Coach, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Northern Lights Limo was great! They were responsive and easy to book. Professional in working with them before the wedding and arranging contract. On the day of, the limo arrived promptly (early, actually!) and was clean. The driver was friendly, respectful, and fun. I gave the driver a list of all photo locations and did not have to worry about a thing. We had a lot of fun in the limo and arrived at all of our destinations safely. The pricing was very reasonable and we couldn't have asked for anything more in a limo service!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Multi-Locations

We were very happy with the service provided to us by Scott and Northern Lights Limo for our wedding day! When initially looking for transportation options, Scott replied to my email with plenty of detail and offered the opportunity for me to come see the bus we would be taking which was the Turtle Top Luxury Coach (seating 18-20). Since I live out of town it was challenging for me to find time to meet with all of my vendors, but Scott made it simple by having me meet up with him at a church while he was sitting and waiting for his next pick up. We were impressed with the condition and size of the coach so we booked it for our wedding. The coach was clean and in good condition, with lights and a good sound system for us to plug an iPhone into. We had up to 17 people on the bus on the wedding day and we were close in there (probably due to my huge dress) but it was not too packed, we had a comfortable ride. The bus also had coolers and cups on it for our use. Scott was very polite and accommodating, he had directions ready for our various destinations so that we didn't have to worry about helping to navigate.

On top of the quality product, the price was very reasonable and probably the best quote that I got in the area.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Price, Great looking Limo, and Great Service!
Wouldn't use any other limo in the area!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This is a first rate operation. Our driver Scott was professional and courteous. You could tell he had done this before. The limo bus (the Turtle Top) itself was great - very elegant, spacious, and clean. Terrific pricing as well. I highly recommend them.

Steve D.

Profile Picture Steve , 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We booked a party bus and our parents got a limo for themselves. Both drivers were awesome, on time and professional. Price was right and they didn't charge us for the reception period, only the hour to come back and pick us and the wedding party up at the end of the night (Loved that!). Easy to contact via email or text which I also really liked. I sent a schedule and addresses a week before and they followed it to a tee.

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/26/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Scott and Northern Lights were just awesome! So helpful, timely and accommodating. We wanted to go to several places and he was happy to do whatever we asked for. The bus was clean and comfortable and we had such an awesome time on it!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On time. Nice, clean driver. Limo bus was clean.

Profile Picture User2056784, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I are so pleased with Scott and the limo bus! Everything turned out perfect. In the days leading up he was always available to answer questions and finalize details. The bus was perfect and our large wedding party was comfortable the entire time. Scott was so helpful to not only our party, but also our photographers, since he was familiar with the area. I researched many limos and nothing was comparable for the service, quality and price. We highly reccomend this company to others and will use them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our experience with Northern Lights was great. The price couldn't be beat too! Our driver was very friendly and showed up early to each location. After the ceremony we had a half hour drive to some gardens for pictures. We arrived without any problems. We were able to bring coolers with food and drinks onto the limo so that everyone in the bridal party could get some lunch. Our driver went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. He brought us cold water while at the gardens (temperatures were in the upper 80s), and he even went out to get us more beer while we were taking pictures! On the way to the reception he allowed us to turn up the music and have a dance party. We arrived at the reception early, and the best man asked if we could go around the block because we were having such a good time. The driver drove us to the next city and back just so we could have a bit more fun!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Scott went above and beyond for us. His vehicle was was incredible and helped us keep the party going during travel time. I highly recommend you book Northern Lights Limousine for your transportatiom needs.

Profile Picture User2036162, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Northern Lights Limousine did an excellent job providing transportation for our wedding. They arrived on time at the Bride's house and Groom's house, helped load everything onto the bus, filled the coolers for our group, and provided a smooth safe ride in snowy conditions. They did an exceptional job and would definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Josie, 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was 15 min early to be sure we all got to the church on time, since we weren't all riding together. He was well dressed and very accomodating to every one of my crazy demands. The bus was beautiful and clean. It didn't smell and there were no signs that any previous parties had booked the bus. The ice buckets were filled and we were able to play our own music. The prices are competitive to any company in town. I know this because I called them all. I won't hesitate to book with this company again.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with Northern Lights Limousine. Our driver, Denny, showed up early and was extremely accommodating and patient. He let us control the music and the air conditioning, and was quite gentlemanly - he even helped all the bridesmaids get on and off the limo several times wihile we were taking pictures! Furthermore, the limo bus was clean and well stocked with water, cups, and a few other essentials. Our large wedding party fit comfortably even after we brought on our own bags of food and a cooler full of beverages.

I knocked one star off for Responsiveness only because it took Scott quite some time to produce proof of Northern Lights Limo's insurance policy, and my father had to ask for it several times. We did eventually receive it, though, and both Scott and Denny were fantastic to work with in every other regard. I also think its worth mentioning that Northern Lights Limo was a great value, and was much less expensive than some other Cleveland-area limos we considered. All in all, we had a very positive experience with Northern Lights and I would definitely recommend using this company.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/21/13, 11 Reviews