Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment Reviews

141 | San Antonio, TX

141 Reviews for Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment

Alexis · Married on 03/23/2013

Fran was amazing we had to get a last minute Dj because the one we had backed out we got everything taken care of in like 5days, and everthing turned out great. Love him for saving our day!!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Chelsea · Married on 03/15/2013

Fran Badrak with Northern Lights DJ & Live Entertainment did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! My husband, Jared, and I couldn't have been more satisfied! As a wedding planner in the wedding & event industry, I have worked with many DJs and I was looking for someone that was very professional & experienced when I started planning my own wedding back in June 2012. Having worked with Fran on a few different weddings, I knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding! I really wanted live music & a DJ and Northern Lights provides both of these services flawlessly. During our cocktail hour, Fran played the saxophone & his co-worker played the keyboard --- It was perfect! Northern Lights also provides lighting and they provided all the uplighting throughout our venue for the reception. Fran kept us on track throughout the whole night, worked wonderfully with all of our vendors, and read the crowd throughout the night to play the perfect music to keep our guests dancing the night away! I received so many compliments on all the live music, dj music, and lighting -- our guests had a great time as did Jared & I. Northern Lights is the perfect pick for DJ, Live Music, and/or Lighting for your next wedding or event! We definitely recommend them & will be using them again in the future!!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Carrie · Married on 03/09/2013

Fran FAR exceeded our expectations! Extremely professional and unbelievably organized. He took so much stress off my shoulders and allowed my husband and I the opportunity to enjoy our wedding. He was absolutely amazing! He met with us way before our date, made a personalized playlist for us, finding every song we asked for and then did a fantastic job keeping the night on track. He is worth 4 times what he charges!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Sommer · Married on 02/02/2013

Northern Lights DJ did an amazing job with our wedding! They did our ceremony and reception music, and everything was perfect. They played great music that kept people on the dance floor, and played a great mix of songs. Fran also went above and beyond and helped line everyone up before the wedding for the processional and also before the announcement of the wedding party at the reception. He truly was an awesome DJ and is well worth the price, which is very affordable. We would absolutely recommend Northern Lights DJ to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Jill · Married on 01/26/2013

Fran provides so much more than just a DJ service! He did the lighting, music (even played the sax for the cocktail hour!), and moved things along throughout the night all for a great price.

The ceremony music was great! It was digital, but you wouldn't have known. He played the sax during the cocktail hour. We felt like it really added to the atmosphere! He provided uplighting at the venue which looked amazing.

At the reception he helped move the night along by announcing the events when they were to take place. You would never be able to keep up with the schedule when you are enjoying time with your guests, so it's really nice to have someone there to do that for you. Most of all he played awesome music, and all of our guests had a blast!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Eli · Married on 11/17/2012

We couldn't have been happier with the service Northern Lights provided at our son's wedding! The lighting was awesome, the sound system amazing. Mr. Badrak was entertaining and funny, yet totally respectful and professional. Furthermore, his prices couldn't be beat. We will definitely be calling him for future weddings for our other children.

Jeffrey and Eli Bryan

Sent on 03/20/2013

Erick · Married on 11/10/2012

Fran at Northern Lights did a phenomenal job for our wedding. He was extremely helpful and flexible in working with us to achieve our ideal vision.

The music selections were exactly what we wanted and the Bose speakers he uses filled the banquet hall very well. We provided an initial playlist for the evening and asked Fran to ad lib the rest; he was exceptional in his ability to read the crowd and provide the correct music at the appropriate time. Up-lighting was also provided in our package and it was amazing.

Overall, Northern Lights provides a very professional and accommodating service. Fran's work truly helped make our special evening just that-- special. We were completely satisfied and I would strongly recommend Northern Lights for your next event.

Sent on 11/13/2012

I was beyond pleased with the professionalism and genuine kindness displayed by Northern Lights. Amazing service for a great price. I would never use another DJ again!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2012

I will forever recommend Northern Lights to friends and family. Fran was always respectful and punctual. He was always there to help in any way he could. Fran showed me that I can fully trust him with my wedding day. The live music and entertainment was perfect!! Thank you Fran!! YOU are AWESOME!!!

With all of our love,

The Baldwin's & The Rust's.

Sent on 12/10/2012

In one word - AMAZING! This is the DJ you want for your wedding! It was one flat rate for everything for the whole night; all the equipment plus Fran mc'd the whole thing. He was very helpful with the whole planning process as well as the day of. I highly recommend Northern Lights to any bride looking for a DJ you can just book and not have to worry about anymore.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Cassandra · Married on 08/11/2012

Fran was such a joy to work with! He was willing to be flexible with his pricing & committed to the job. He was there early for the ceremony and was one of the very last people to leave. He responded to the crowd and what they wanted to hear which made for an awesome dance party. I am extremely pleased with how our wedding music turned out. Fran really listened to what we wanted & delivered flawlessly.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

Fran is an awesome DJ. He played all the songs we wanted to hear and was very professional.

Sent on 08/06/2012

Alisha · Married on 06/14/2012

Fran was truly the BEST person we hired for the wedding. He was the MOST professional person and I have absolutely NO complaints. The ceremony music was spot on and everyone could hear it due to the great speakers. The live music during the reception was excellent. He also played all the correct song and had all songs that were requested. If you want the best DJ, Fran is the person to hire!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Patti · Married on 05/05/2012

Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment was so perfect. The sax and piano during the wedding were so pretty and so different than anyother wedding I have seen. Reception was a blast and super easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2012
  • O

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2012

Fran did an amazing job for my daughters wedding and was a pleasure to work with. He provided a great variety of music and the uplighting was fantastic!!!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

Fran was very personable and I received MANY compliments from our wedding guests about his live music selections. He was flexible with meeting times (I live far away) and had great ideas. The timeline for the wedding day that he came up with ran very smooth and was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2012

Northern Lights was amazing! Fran met with my mom and I several times before the big day and made us real comfortable in what we could invision for the music and lighting! My guest adored his special saxophone and keyboard music during cocktail hour. My day would not have been as smooth running if it wasnt for Fran at Northern Lights! Thanks again

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jacque · Married on 03/14/2012

My reception would have been a mess without Fran.

He was super friendly, helpful, and flexible. I changed the order of the reception many times during the actual reception and he took the changes with aplomb. The music choices were superb and he got my group of shy non-dancers dancing!

Sent on 03/18/2012

norma · event on: 08/03/2012

Mr. Badrak delivered on his promise...to make my daughter's quinceanera fun and memorable! He was both professional and personable and all his music was clean. All my guests were extremely pleased and always on the dance floor! He was able to read the crowd easily! I would highly recommend him for any venue.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Sue · event on: 09/08/2013

I would recommend Northern Lights DJs to anyone!! We had always hired a full band for all our events such as this, but they totally outdid themselves. We had more people stay for the music and dancing than we ever had before. Fran and his wife are absolutely wonderful and entertaining people!!! Kept crowd totally engaged!! Kudos to both of you!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Corby · event on: 05/23/2014

Awesome job! Received wonderful feedback from all in attendance about the music.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Kayla · event on: 10/31/2015

Northern lights was great! We hired them to play live as well as DJ at our wedding at Bella Springs. They know what they are doing to play things that fit your wedding and also listen to any requests.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Cory · Married on 07/10/2016

Awesome to work with. Will play whatever music you select.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Excellent DJ service. Kept things flowing well throughout the night.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Richard · Married on 12/02/2017

Excellent service; great mix of music

Sent on 12/13/2017